Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 21. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Why did the team decide not to take a break between the stages of the ICO? It’d be good to make a considerable pause between them. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hi. Can a legal entity take part in preliminary stage of TheFund token sale? If so, what conditions should it fulfill?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Is it needed to undergo AML to take part in tokensale or will KYC be enough?   
Activity: 156
Hello. I heard about some lifelong dividends for ICO participants. Where can I learn more about it?   
Is your team planning to invest in other cryptocurrencies? If so, which ones?   
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. What cryptocurrencies can i make contributions within the framework of the ICO? I’m interested in XRP.   
Activity: 392
Is the number of tokens available within the framework of each ICO stage, including the preliminary one, be limited?   
Good evening. What will the funds collected within the framework of the pre-sale be allocated to?   
Activity: 6
Activity: 39
What discount is active within the framework of the preliminary sale? 
Activity: 358
How much is token cost within the framework of pre-ICO?
25 cents, if my memory doesn’t fail me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Doesn’t it seem to you that the bonus offered during the preliminary stage of TheFund ICO is too small?
It seems to me that it’s enough to attract new investors and offer profitable conditions to early investors.
But other projects offer much more profitable conditions like 50-70% bonuses at earlier stages of sale.
That’s because they can’t  restore the value of their own tokens in the secondary market and it keeps dropping lower than the nominal price.
This is a normal process. I see similar phenomena even in case of successful ICOs which managed to reach the hard cap.
No, it isn’t a normal process. It means that the team is unable to stabilize the token rate. That’s why i’m glad that TheFund team decided not to repeate these mistakes.
Are there additional bonuses for big investors on Pre-ICO? I’d like to invest about 100 Eth in this project. 

Wow mate thinking you with such eth amounts pm to project administration for an individual price.
Anything less than a 40% bonus for such an amount is not a good offer. I think you can get a decent offer.
Activity: 44
How much is token cost within the framework of pre-ICO?
How many days will the preliminary stage of sales last?
14 days, if they won’t run out of tokens earlier.
Activity: 157
How many days will the preliminary stage of sales last?
Activity: 2
Merit: 100
Doesn’t it seem to you that the bonus offered during the preliminary stage of TheFund ICO is too small?
It seems to me that it’s enough to attract new investors and offer profitable conditions to early investors.
But other projects offer much more profitable conditions like 50-70% bonuses at earlier stages of sale.
That’s because they can’t  restore the value of their own tokens in the secondary market and it keeps dropping lower than the nominal price.
This is a normal process. I see similar phenomena even in case of successful ICOs which managed to reach the hard cap.
No, it isn’t a normal process. It means that the team is unable to stabilize the token rate. That’s why i’m glad that TheFund team decided not to repeate these mistakes.
Are there additional bonuses for big investors on Pre-ICO? I’d like to invest about 100 Eth in this project. 
Activity: 22
Activity: 57
Pages:
Jump to: