Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 22. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is passive income only for contributors ICO? or for all token holders such as supporters or traders who hold your tokens?
Activity: 22
Doesn’t it seem to you that the bonus offered during the preliminary stage of TheFund ICO is too small?
It seems to me that it’s enough to attract new investors and offer profitable conditions to early investors.
But other projects offer much more profitable conditions like 50-70% bonuses at earlier stages of sale.
That’s because they can’t  restore the value of their own tokens in the secondary market and it keeps dropping lower than the nominal price.
Activity: 38
Doesn’t it seem to you that the bonus offered during the preliminary stage of TheFund ICO is too small?
It seems to me that it’s enough to attract new investors and offer profitable conditions to early investors.
But other projects offer much more profitable conditions like 50-70% bonuses at earlier stages of sale.
Activity: 22
Activity: 15
Good evening. I'm a project manager of TheFund.io. The AI will be created in near future
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Are you planning to allow to use your tokens as a payment method within the framework of the ICO? ETH was badly hit because of this approach. 
How many tokens will be issued?
Activity: 42
What currency will the funds allocated by your platform to the reserve be stored in? Maybe you should diversify it? 
The Fund's funds will be diversified based on the situation on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 42
Good evening. Are you planning to invest in the ICO? You see, few of them end successfully.   
Sure we will
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello. How many employees will there be in the staff of your platform and where will the office be located?   
Activity: 364
Let’s say that a long-term investment in one of the project won’t be paid off. What impact will this have on ordinary tokenholders?   
Activity: 364
Hi. Does not it seem to you that buying the entire company is weird? You see, 100% of stocks is too much.   
Activity: 406
Let’s say that the members of your team will manage the projects which you invest in. How will they be able to hold concurrently positions?   
Activity: 156
Good afternoon. Can investors vote for emplacement of people who manage the company? It’d make the platform’s development as transparent as possible.   
What currency will the funds allocated by your platform to the reserve be stored in? Maybe you should diversify it? 
Activity: 196
Good evening. Are you planning to invest in the ICO? You see, few of them end successfully.   
Merit: 31
How many tokens will remain at disposal of them team?
36 million. As for me, i think it’s enough to keep being motivated and promote the project. 
Activity: 19
How many tokens will remain at disposal of them team?
What share of the total number of tokens is set on the ICO?
About 50%. There’s a number which it’s hard to remember, so you’d better check this info on the official site.
Pages:
Jump to: