Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] TheFund.io — INVESTING TRADITIONS IN TECHNOLOGIES🔥 - page 25. (Read 30812 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
we can not exclude channels that will help us to announce our project. Thanks.
Activity: 41
If I invest $10k during the pre sale, how many coins can I get?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What’s the point to divide each ICO  stage into 2 internal stages? They’re similar!
As a rule, discount amount is different during each part of one and the same stage.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
What’s the point to divide each ICO  stage into 2 internal stages? They’re similar!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I can’t understand what sense it makes to create mobile apps for an investment fund.
As for me, i think they’ll be just formal and this will allow to act timely regardless to your location at the moment when operation is being made.
It just seemed to me that it’d be much more handy to use a web version which would have similar functionality both of mobile phones and PC.   

The apps allow to use smartphone’s resources in a more effective way. In addition, it’s impossible to implement some options in a web version.
I heard that it’ll be possible to download wallet’s app during the ICO. Then why will filling it with other options take so long?
Activity: 50
I can’t understand what sense it makes to create mobile apps for an investment fund.
As for me, i think they’ll be just formal and this will allow to act timely regardless to your location at the moment when operation is being made.
It just seemed to me that it’d be much more handy to use a web version which would have similar functionality both of mobile phones and PC.   

The apps allow to use smartphone’s resources in a more effective way. In addition, it’s impossible to implement some options in a web version.
Activity: 54
Activity: 50
Activity: 54
Activity: 350
Hi. Can users under 16 become your project’s investors? I think some restrictions should be imposed in this regard.
Activity: 364
You say that maybe investment areas will be expanded. Could you please give some examples?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello. What is an  assumed pay-off  period of the projects which you invest in? Or aren’t you focused on this parameter?   
Activity: 406
Do investors have a right for  priority access to the platform? I think they deserve such an opportunity.
Activity: 52
What discount will be active during the first stage of the ICO?
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Why won’t Axon be available within the framework of the alpha version? I’m sure that many investors invest in TheFund only because of it. 
Activity: 364
Do the development paces depend on the amount that it will be possible to get during the ICO? I’d like to learn more about it.   
Activity: 406
Good evening. How much time are you planning to spend on development of a public beta version?   
Activity: 42
Who will access alpha testing of your platform? I’d like all the ICO participants to have premium access.     
When the platform is ready, we will provide access to it.
Pages:
Jump to: