Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 10. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
In my opinion, this project is different and unique, the first unique community-based crypto exchange in the world. Hopefully, this project will have many investors to join together.
Activity: 58
Superb project. Kudos to the team.
Activity: 20
What is the percentage of bonus this week?
copper member
Activity: 78
90% of the total TEO tokens are in control of our investors.

Activity: 69
Is TEO tradeable on any other exchange yet?
How much control do investors have? How much is collected till now?
copper member
Tokeneo’s aim is to create first of its kind cryptocurrency exchange system in which investors also can take part in platform’s financial success.

Activity: 72
The security of the investors entrusting their funds to us in the ICO is our utmost priority. The dividend-based system was devised with a view to minimizing the currency risk and curtail manipulations on the TEO market. The very fact that as much as 90% of these tokens will remain in the hands of the investors will also contribute to significant risk reduction and it will enhance the investment comfort of the fundraising participants.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
As an investor, I am always attracted to projects related to the exchange, but when I go to your website, it does not open, and this worries me a lot
Activity: 69
What are the benefits of referral? What are the strategies to attract investors?
Activity: 25
Happy to be a part of this project. Smiley
I wish this project to be the next BIG THING in the crypto market.
Activity: 71
Definitely going to grab that 15% bonus Cool. Super cool project.
copper member
Don't miss out on the 15% bonus, ONLY HOURS left!

copper member
Don't miss out on the 15% bonus, ONLY 1 day left!

Activity: 20
Hope this will be the next big exchange.
Activity: 45
The project develops very quickly and reaches investors from all over the world! Really friendly with cryptocurrency users. This company is gaining momentum and shows great results!
copper member
Don't miss out on the 15% bonus, ONLY 2 days left!

copper member
Join https://tokeneo.io/ and build #CommunityExchange with us!

With Tokeneo, you will never skip the news again with their integrated system of all official news channels of each market/token integrated on their platform.

Activity: 72
Tokeneo will be the first exchange which you can really own. Each and every TEO token holder will participate in the distribution of profits from the transactions on the exchange. Everyone will receive on a daily basis 50% of the profit generated by the exchange. Tokeneo is the only exchange and the only ICO which guarantees in 100% its establishment. Irrespective of achieving the fundraising at the soft cap or hard cap level or below Tokeneo will come into being with the use of own funds as well as investors’ funds in the amount collected by us.
Pages:
Jump to: