Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 8. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I predict huge amount of people will flow into the project after main release
Activity: 70
What makes the Tokeneo tokens different than ERC-20 compatible tokens?
Activity: 84
How much have you raised till now?.. Very curious about it.

you can checkout their website, they have raised 167,673.31 USD till date plus 320,000 from private sale b

Wow... That is amazing. Best of luck team. Smiley

I know right. For an exchange, this is really impressive plus their raising more money by the day as we speak. Great job!
What makes Tokeneo platform’s standard different?

they have many advantages like 90% investor control, 50:50 revenue model, periodic airdrops and daily payouts.
Activity: 45
What makes Tokeneo platform’s standard different?
Activity: 48

you can checkout their website, they have raised 167,673.31 USD till date plus 320,000 from private sale b

Wow... That is amazing. Best of luck team. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
the tokeneo newsblock on the original post has two links which do not work, i wanted to read about the reason which make this exchange a one of its kind but i could not, please fix.
your website says you raised 320,000 USD from your private sale which is very impressive. good job devs
does this project use a secure blockchain for its functioning?
The community and the new developers turned this project to a gold one, working wallet, pools, listed in exchanges what else do you need for a successful investment?
If the market turns to green in the near future Tokeneo can be a hidden gem.
Activity: 98
How much do allocate to the marketing campaign of your project which  will take place after the end of the ICO?
What is the percentage of bonus this week?

they currently have a 10% bonus on going
What is the bonus percentage for this week?

They have a 10% discount for their ICO for the next 12 days

Activity: 28
Has this platform already launched its own exchange?  

The project looks great, I think that in our time we need technologies that will be in demand in the daily lives of people.
Also, what new tools are u planning to launch for new users in the near future?   
What makes Tokeneo platform’s standard different from popular ERC20 standard?   
What are a few projects that are similar to Tokeneo? I haven't found a single project that offers 90% control to their investors. This is a pretty big deal to the users.

I don’t think there is any other project offering the same. They are indeed the worlds first community owned crypto exchange
I like that there is a project like Tokeneo. It gives much more possibilities that you can imagine at first sight. I am sure that this project is much better than its competitors.

This project is definitely better than its competitors. I read how they let the investors influence the development of this project which is a first.

They also offer a 50:50 bonus revenue and daily pay outs which is really impressive for a platform this big
I like that there is a project like Tokeneo. It gives much more possibilities that you can imagine at first sight. I am sure that this project is much better than its competitors.

This project is definitely better than its competitors. I read how they let the investors influence the development of this project which is a first.
Pages:
Jump to: