Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 6. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What makes it different from other exchanges?

It offers its investors 90% control over the development and functioning of this project making it the world's first community owned crypto exchange.

Correct. In addition, it has many other great features like daily pay-offs, 50:50 revenue model and periodic airdrops.

It offers its investors 90% control over the development and functioning of this project making it the world's first community owned crypto exchange.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
The comments are positive and all are written by newbie members Roll Eyes
Good job nekhil

Are you paid to post irrelevant comments here? Why don't you get a real job?

Though the guy may sound somehow but his observations are not far from the truth. By the way, no one can just conclude that the project is a plum or lemon
Activity: 72
Good job nekhil

Are you paid to post irrelevant comments here? Why don't you get a real job?
Activity: 46
The world's 1st exchange to share 50% of the total revenue collection with its community of beneficiaries and potential stakeholders.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Good job nekhil
Activity: 2
Tokeneo is a highly sophisticated crypto-currency exchange whose community owns 90% of the Ethereum-based TEO tokens.
I hope this project reach to the heights. Good luck!
Activity: 72
2 days left to grab a 10% bonus. Hurry up!!!!!
copper member
Activity: 123
By distributing the income to token holders, I see that users will be tempted to use the exchange, hence volumes will be attracted to the exchange.
copper member
Activity: 78
Activity: 20
Activity: 45
This Newsblock is up to date?
Your project seems to be really interesting, I would love to invest. But why there is no mention of the price of the token?

The price of the TEO will depend on the final amount raised during the ICO.
Since this is a platform in which investors control the majority, I would like to know how much of the total control is invested with the investors? What makes this the worlds first community owned crypto-exchange

From what I’ve gathered, 90% of the control is vested with the investors
Since this is a platform in which investors control the majority, I would like to know how much of the total control is invested with the investors? What makes this the worlds first community owned crypto-exchange
Your project seems to be really interesting, I would love to invest. But why there is no mention of the price of the token?
Can US residents participate in your Bounty? When will you distribute the tokens if I'll participate?

Most other projects distribute the tokens after the ICO of the project ends so i think it might be the same for this one.

Amazing concept of the project but why there is no price of the token?

I couldn’t find the price of the Tokeneo token in their WP and one pager as well. Does anyone know the price of their token?
This project can be a gamechanger in the exchanges industry, as its business model addresses one of the main problems that exchange users tackle: high fees.

I totally agree. Just checked out their WP and wasn’t disappointed with what they’re offering their investment
Activity: 2
Can US residents participate in your Bounty? When will you distribute the tokens if I'll participate?
Pages:
Jump to: