Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 7. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Amazing concept of the project but why there is no price of the token?
copper member
Activity: 196
This project can be a gamechanger in the exchanges industry, as its business model addresses one of the main problems that exchange users tackle: high fees.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Why do you speak Alone nikhil with yours fakes account ?
Activity: 28
I want to ask about the advantages of smart contracts.. what are they?
Activity: 98
For the project, you need to make a big bet on advertising, video reviews and the like. The idea will be picked up by companies that will bring good investments, which are so necessary for development.
Activity: 70
How often does the bonus percentage for this project change?

I think they have their bonus percentage changed weekly
Activity: 84
How often does the bonus percentage for this project change?
The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.

Well, I just really hope that all the information provided are real and legit and the team is really true to their words. I will look forward for more updates from this project and hoping to see more developments.
The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.
Their idea is rather attractive in my mind. A very detailed and profitable business, faultless results.  Good luck fellows.
What is the next big thing could be expected from Tokeneo?

I feel their app would totally boost this project and prove to be a great help and aid to this project
Activity: 71
Superb project with bonus rewards for early investors. Great project.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
I like the concept of this exchange.

i agree. this is totally unique and different from all other exchanges out there

Ture. Plus numbers don’t lie. They have raised an impressive sum of money till date. Good luck to the devs

i agree. this is totally unique and different from all other exchanges out there
Tokeneo has all opportunities to replace ETH in the long run. Will definitely hold onto the coins for a few years
Activity: 21
Before joining this project, study this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2723338.new#new!Also in the current topic on pages 6-10 you can find mentions that the team of this project are just crooks who don't pay anything!This topic was mentioned on the 1st of September that they did not pay,and Nickel Sethi promised that all will be paid,but today is November 8,but none of the participants received nothing,they will just remove users from the channel to the telegram,for the awkward questions!
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Be aware about a member of the team, nikhil.
He Works for morpheus and told liés

"Thanks to the bounty team Roll Eyes

Since several weeks, they lie to bounty Hunters.

End of may, distribution should be in feW days. WE are 6 months After and we have nothing.

They explain that s the conséquency of hacking and the distribution should be After the Swap. This Swap began mid-June.
After ending of Swap, they told that distribution Will be After airdrop distribution Huh

27th september: member of her team told that distribution should be in a few days. ( I have screenshot).
6th November: any distribution. Team bans me because I put screenshots to prove theirs lies. They give any answer except "soon" and "in feW days".

Congratulations. That s the worst campaign bounty."

Be aware
Activity: 2
Tokeneo have a dedicated monitoring team who are actively observing all the issues and the key areas which needs to be focussed everything was accordingly listed out to the developers for a change.
Pages:
Jump to: