Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 9. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
When will the Tokeneo tokens be made available to us? And also, will these tokens be transferable?

Generally the token distribution is after the pre-sale or token sale. but lets see, i dont think they have released any information about the same!
Activity: 98
When will the Tokeneo tokens be made available to us? And also, will these tokens be transferable?
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The idea that projects and investors build perfect equality is very unique. If they succeed in this plan they will create a new era. Good luck guys.
Track Ico has just given a rating of 4.3 to Tokeneo, maybe this is proof that Tokeneo is worthy of being an investor's choice, 500K USD has been achieved, hopefully the softcap can be achieved!
Activity: 25
I really like this project because it's backed by a super talented team and investors have the liberty to make the investment according to their will.
Cheers to the team!!!!!
Activity: 46
I like that there is a project like Tokeneo. It gives much more possibilities that you can imagine at first sight. I am sure that this project is much better than its competitors.
Activity: 71
What is the bonus percentage for this week?
copper member
Activity: 196
The idea that projects and investors build perfect equality is very unique. If they succeed in this plan they will create a new era. Good luck guys.
I would like to ask that which kind of wallet do you suggest as suitable for storing tokens?
Activity: 58
I think the project will get to the heights. As the community will unequivocally support and help the further development of the project. That's the way it should be.
Activity: 69
We finally have an exchange we can call our very own and its great to see how they have vested the power for the development of the project and influence it in the hands of us, its investors
I think that the project will be popular on the market among other projects, because its idea has a good reason to invest your money!
Activity: 48
How much have you raised till now?.. Very curious about it.
Activity: 45
This project is different and unique, the first unique community-based crypto exchange in the world. Hopefully, this project will have many investors to join together.
copper member
Activity: 78
Our CMO Lukasz on Malta Blockchain Summit is looking for investors and spreading the idea of #CommunityExchange to the world.

What are a few projects that are similar to Tokeneo? I haven't found a single project that offers 90% control to their investors. This is a pretty big deal to the users.
Activity: 25
I like the construction of this project.
Acquainted design, excellence idea,  detailed and profitable website.
Activity: 69
Time to sit back and relax and watch our funds increasing its value with regular passive income for every TEO holder with daily payouts.
Social media can be a huge part of projects making it or going down under. You see how good response projects that are active have and this is one of them so good job to the team!
copper member
Activity: 123
Unlike most projects, they actually have a MVP. That said, the key for any exchange is a lot of marketing and they have to definitely find a way into the market if they want to succeed.
Great quality and a great project, with a great team. I'm looking forward to this project for a long time and I like it. I am sure this company will show the best results and the partnership that grows and climes to the top.
Pages:
Jump to: