Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities - page 2. (Read 49506 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
First celebrity management platform on blockchain
⭐️ Withdrawal of tokens for FIFA World Cup Contest's Winners is now live! ⭐️

👏 Congratulations to the Top-100 FIFA World Cup lucky winners!

👀 Check out if you are one of them here.
📣 We will personally contact the top 3 regarding their new iPhone X by email this week.

👉 Here are the rules for receiving the earned tokens:

● Click “Withdraw” button in your @TokenStars_Predictions_bot to withdraw awarded tokens from your bot account. Send to the bot the number of tokens, you want to withdraw;
● If you don't see “Withdraw” button, please click "Rules" button inside the bot.
● You need to register an email and an ERC-20 wallet address for the withdrawal: click “Register” button in your @TokenStars_Predictions_bot​ to enter your email address and wallet;

‼️ 3 requirements to be met:

1️⃣ at the moment of withdrawal request the total token balance (ACE and TEAM) in the bot and on the registered wallet address should exceed the minimum amount of 500 tokens. If your cumulative balance is less than 500 tokens, to activate withdrawal you need to win more award in the contests, invite more friends and earn referral tokens, or you may top up your wallet with TEAM or ACE, acquired on the exchanges;

2️⃣ the request for the withdrawal of the tokens is carried out within 14 days. During all these 14 days it is necessary that the total balance of the bot and address exceed the minimum amount of 500 tokens. If during these 14 days your total balance was lower than 500 tokens, you will need to make new withdrawal request.

3️⃣ pass KYC procedure. Register your personal account at https://token.tokenstars.com/ (sign in if you already have one), go to the ‘Profile’ section of your dashboard and upload your photo ID (passport, driving license) and proof of address.

After your KYC docs are approved and the other requirements for token withdrawals are also met, we will transfer the tokens to the ERC-20 address, registered in the bot.
If for the new contest i can keep my tiken earned in the bot wallet without transfer them on my myetherwallet having the bonus for the next contest

Yes. That's right!
Question Smiley Why isn’t this thread accessible through coinmarketcap? This is the official BTt announcement thread isn’t it? Can this be changed? Like TokenStars with all their superstar advisors 😄

Thanks for the suggestion! We will add this thread as an official announcement channel to CMC.
I have sent a document for verification, what should wait for confirmation?

Please send your email in pm here or to any admin in the telegram chat https://t.me/TokenStars_en
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
If for the new contest i can keep my tiken earned in the bot wallet without transfer them on my myetherwallet having the bonus for the next contest
Activity: 128
Merit: 22
Life is like a box of chocolates :)
Question Smiley Why isn’t this thread accessible through coinmarketcap? This is the official BTt announcement thread isn’t it? Can this be changed? Like TokenStars with all their superstar advisors 😄
Activity: 43
Wish many investor support your idea when ICO will start. Reasoned job, faultless website, really good website!
I have sent a document for verification, what should wait for confirmation?

⭐️ TokenStars presents the second AMA session with hockey star and our ambassador Nikita Kucherov ⭐️

🏒  Nikita Kucherov is not a fan of interviews, but he found a minute to answer his fans’ questions in the new AMA session for TokenStars.

Check out if he picked yours! Here are some of his answers:

❓ What is more important for you: game or money?
💬 Of course, the game! When I’ve started my career, I haven’t even thought about money. It’s only a nice-to-have bonus which improves life and not only yours. By the way, that is why I support TokenStars, it’s great to have a chance to help young athletes, so they won’t have to think how to find resources to pay for a doctor’s visit or an operation, as I have had to do. I believe this project has a social value.

❓ What do you hate to do most?
💬 I don’t like losing, and also cooking. I’m working hard on the first one. It’s important not to be weighted down by failures and not to not to pass this negative mood and anger to the people around.

❓ How do you see your future?

💬 Honestly, I’ve never thought about that. I prefer to live here and now, it’s more exciting!

❓ Is there something you are not able to do?
💬 Of course! I cannot chill! Even on vacation it’s impossible for me to lay on a sofa all day long. I’d rather play football.

Read all the answers in this article: https://goo.gl/o5jzo9
⚽⭐ FIFA World Cup Final is almost here. Don't miss x2 bonuses! ⭐⚽

📱 For those football maniacs who are still with us, take your chance to boost your GOAL scores: grab the prizes from leaders or be sure to run away with your brand new iPhone X and the bunch of TEAM tokens 😉

2️⃣✖💰  For the World Cup Final and for the 3rd Place Match we are increasing the multiplayer twice for the lucky predictors.

🏆  The Winner takes it ALL!

👉 Don't forget to make final predictions in our Mundial Contest in Telegram: https://t.me/TokenStars_Predictions_bot
Today i have tre prediction for england vs panama... why? Bug of bot?
copper member
Activity: 196
Good team of developers with a working platform. This kind of platforms have shown some success during the last years.
Activity: 124
The success of the project will largely depend on the arrangements with the athletes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
why with the idea of a very attractive team, but tokenstars prices are still far below the price of ICO.
What happened?
just now such a situation on the market that even the top coins do not show growth, with the revival of the auctions the growth of TokenStars coin will also go up
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
why with the idea of a very attractive team, but tokenstars prices are still far below the price of ICO.
What happened?
copper member
Activity: 196
Strong team, and influencer marketing will just become more and more important, so I really look forward to it.
Activity: 30
Greetings all!
I wish the project advance!
Thoughtful results, brilliant business.
I wonder how to get a bonus. Do I have to put my team token in my wallet? Or can I keep it on the bitz exchange?

You need to withdraw your tokens from Bit-Z to your external wallet and then register your wallet address in our Sports Predictions Bot.

That's how you will get an additional bonus in our World Cup 2018 Contest.
I never seen a Telegram bot who work so much well like that, gg for your work guys!

How many time before the match can we make prediction ? cauz I still didn’t see France / Australia

We are posting new predictions every day in the morning (GMT+3 timezone). Predictions close with the start of every match.

Please use "Open predictions" button inside the bot to check all the active predictions if you think that you are missing something.
copper member
Activity: 294
Interesting celebrity platform. Team looks strong and good potential. Wish you luck!
Pages:
Jump to: