Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities - page 3. (Read 49505 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I wonder how to get a bonus. Do I have to put my team token in my wallet? Or can I keep it on the bitz exchange?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The project is solid and professional, so let's if the product will be useful on the market.
The peculiarity of the project is that everyone can take part in financing beginner talents, simply by purchasing company tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
the project is interesting, and given the growing interest in such technologies now, in the future it will be a success, since those wishing to use this tool will become more and more.
copper member
Activity: 196
The project is solid and professional, so let's if the product will be useful on the market.
Activity: 98
Brilliant idea. This project is the future of entertainment
Activity: 5
I never seen a Telegram bot who work so much well like that, gg for your work guys!

How many time before the match can we make prediction ? cauz I still didn’t see France / Australia
copper member
Activity: 196
Looks interesting. Team looks strong. Good idea. Looks like this team has a shot to do some great things.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
⭐️ TOKENSTARS PLATFORM: NEW SPORTS PREDICTIONS MODULE IS LIVE! ⭐️

🎉🎉🎉 We are excited to announce the launch of our new module of Sports Predictions!

💰 The module allows users to make daily sports predictions and get token rewards.

🔝 The launch of the module will increase token demand, attract new users to our community, and help us gather valuable data for developing in growing industries, like betting and talent assessment and AI platform.

The current version of the bot includes the following features:
🔥 No stakes required - forecast the outcomes and earn tokens with no risk.
🔥 Answer your questions daily to earn more tokens.
🔥 User earns tokens reward for each predicted forecast.

☑️ Next update of the bot will include the following features:
✔️ Premium features for large token holders. Buy more tokens to get access to the premium platform features.
✔️ Withdrawal will be available (you will need to register and add your withdrawal address).

👉👉👉 To start the Sports Predictions Module follow these SIMPLE RULES:
1️⃣ Add and start Sports Predictions Telegram bot.
2️⃣ Complete your profile by answering few questions and earn 10 tokens for that.
3️⃣ Participate in quiz and receive 3 tokens for each correct answer.
4️⃣ Make your first sports prediction and get 5 tokens reward for your predicted forecast.
5️⃣ You don’t need to pay to predict and win tokens.
6️⃣ Invite your friends so they can also earn the free tokens of TokenStars.

‼️ Take a look at the detailed module description and watch the video where CEO of TokenStars explains Predictions Module.

⭐️ Join our new Sports Predictions Module right now and complete your profile to get your first token reward! ⭐️

The TOKENSTARS module has been created, but I still hold my TEAM tokens, because the price in the market is very far from the price of ICO.Is there going to be a price increase when the Module is ready for use?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
First celebrity management platform on blockchain
⭐️ TOKENSTARS PLATFORM: NEW SPORTS PREDICTIONS MODULE IS LIVE! ⭐️

🎉🎉🎉 We are excited to announce the launch of our new module of Sports Predictions!

💰 The module allows users to make daily sports predictions and get token rewards.

🔝 The launch of the module will increase token demand, attract new users to our community, and help us gather valuable data for developing in growing industries, like betting and talent assessment and AI platform.

The current version of the bot includes the following features:
🔥 No stakes required - forecast the outcomes and earn tokens with no risk.
🔥 Answer your questions daily to earn more tokens.
🔥 User earns tokens reward for each predicted forecast.

☑️ Next update of the bot will include the following features:
✔️ Premium features for large token holders. Buy more tokens to get access to the premium platform features.
✔️ Withdrawal will be available (you will need to register and add your withdrawal address).

👉👉👉 To start the Sports Predictions Module follow these SIMPLE RULES:
1️⃣ Add and start Sports Predictions Telegram bot.
2️⃣ Complete your profile by answering few questions and earn 10 tokens for that.
3️⃣ Participate in quiz and receive 3 tokens for each correct answer.
4️⃣ Make your first sports prediction and get 5 tokens reward for your predicted forecast.
5️⃣ You don’t need to pay to predict and win tokens.
6️⃣ Invite your friends so they can also earn the free tokens of TokenStars.

‼️ Take a look at the detailed module description and watch the video where CEO of TokenStars explains Predictions Module.

⭐️ Join our new Sports Predictions Module right now and complete your profile to get your first token reward! ⭐️

Guys, so long time you have start to sell us dream,  in fact nothing happen, you're not helping any future tennis star or anything, all that matters is making money... like almost all Russians on the internet from years

the problem is, even with all your promises the market is only 70k/24h.

Prove me wrong, I only ask to believe you one last time..

Currently, we haven't found any promising tennis or other sports player with whom we would like to sign a contract.

There are many of them in the pipeline.

By the way, 2 Pro players are already signed:
Veronika Kudermetova (The winner of 22 WTA & ITF tournaments. Currently No. 58 in WTA doubles; No. 167 in singles).
Marius Copil (the Top 100 ATP player! Currently №94 in the World ATP Rating).

We hope that with the launch of our Scouting module which is planned for Summer 2018 and with the help of our Scouts around the world we will find such promising players more easily.

Take a look at the nearest plans of TokenStars.
Activity: 34
promising project
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
the *future* tennis stars, helping them at the start, when they have no money, read their other thread you will see all the promises that have been made.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Guys, so long time you have start to sell us dream,  in fact nothing happen, you're not helping any future tennis star or anything, all that matters is making money... like almost all Russians on the internet from years

How help you want tennis with blockchain?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Activity: 14
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
⭐️ TokenStars reveals 30 steps plan ⭐️

👏 We would like to thank all the contributors and supporters of TokenStars!

Dear community, you need to know that we are focused on 3 main things:
1️⃣ Building a popular blockchain platform;
2️⃣ Promoting the platform;
3️⃣ Informing the crypto audience about our tokens.

❓ Why do we think these steps are the most important?

If we are successful with those goals then:
✅ Thousands of tokens will be used daily inside the platform;
✅ Thousands of new users will sign up to the platform;
✅ Thousands of crypto traders will find out about the token as a result;
✅ The token trading activity will increase significantly;

🛠 Take a look at our nearest plans 👇

⚽️⭐️ TokenStars presents the second AMA session with football star and our ambassador - Gianluca Zambrotta ⭐️⚽️

World Cup 2018 in Russia is several weeks away. Are you prepared for it?

Gianluca has already answered questions about the upcoming World Cup:

Which team would be the next World Champion?
It’s not easy to choose because it is a very tough tournament. Russia that will host the World Cup could have an advantage so it can be a protagonist. Then Portugal who won the last European Championship, Brazil, France, Spain. All of them can win the trophy.

Read the previous AMA session.

⁉️ Do you have some interesting questions for him?

Please register them until May 22 17:00 UTC. You've got less than 24 hours.
Good to see TEAM on Bit-Z. Current price still half of ICO-price, so it's a nice moment to get some more TEAM.
Yes you are right, the TEAM ICO price is 0.0001BTC. This is what I expected from the beginning, if you see the previous product "ACE" they can not give a big profit to their investors, and this happens again on TEAM, maybe also happen again on their third product "STAR"

We think that after new modules are launched and new players are signed the demand for our tokens will increase.

TokenStars has already launched 2 modules:
1. Auction module which already held charity auctions from world-known celebrities. Check it out here: https://tokenstars.com/charity

2. Voting module which already had first 3 decentralized polls. http://voting.tokenstars.com

3. In May 2018 we plan to launch Sports predictions module.

Check out this article and video to better understand the short-term strategy explained by our CEO https://medium.com/@TokenStars/ama-session-with-tokenstars-ceo-pavel-stukolov-db83b918393d

Let me explain you the economy of our tokens.

ACE and TEAM tokens are the utility tokens which offer unmatched opportunities, like hours of training with players, meetings, tickets, advertising with celebrities for platform users, etc. These services are bought for tokens. The more often a token is used, the better it is for all participants.

Agency commissions will be paid in tokens. As TokenStars develops, the number of sponsorship contracts signed by the players will grow. As a result, the agency commissions will grow. Commission will be converted into tokens, by buying tokens on the market.

So the more revenue the project has, the more tokens will be bought. This should positively impact the internal economy. However, bear in mind that markets are unpredictable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Good to see TEAM on Bit-Z. Current price still half of ICO-price, so it's a nice moment to get some more TEAM.
Yes you are right, the TEAM ICO price is 0.0001BTC. This is what I expected from the beginning, if you see the previous product "ACE" they can not give a big profit to their investors, and this happens again on TEAM, maybe also happen again on their third product "STAR"
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Pages:
Jump to: