Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 33. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
How to add tokens to the wallet? What is the address of the token?
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
How and at what cost a refund will take place if the project will not be launched?

If I understood correctly - softcap is already assembled. Therefore, the project will be 100%
Activity: 168
How and at what cost a refund will take place if the project will not be launched?
Activity: 196
Hay, dev! At what events do you plan to be soon? Where can we meet you?

Yes, It would be great to meet you live.
Hay, dev! At what events do you plan to be soon? Where can we meet you?
Good evening.  Have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?   Acknowledgment.
I think this is a long way. If the project is successful then the coin will be on these exchanges.

Many exchanges can listed coins without paying attention to the success of the ico. Just need to pay a certain amount.

Do you know what prices, for example in Binance or Kucoin?

Specifically, these exchanges do not sell places for bitcoins. They look at the coin and decide to post it or not. But they can pay to attract attention.

Ok. And which exchanges can you pay to accept a coin? What about yobit or polonex?

Yobite asks 2 btc, Polonix - 3 btc. But these numbers can vary.
Do you think it's worthwhile to wait until the broadcast drops in price or is it better to buy tokens now?

The price of the ether can also up quickly and you will not have time to buy tokens at a good price. So decide for yourself.

Good. You convinced me =) I think that now is the right time to buy. Especially until the end of sales is not so much time.
Good evening.  Have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?   Acknowledgment.
I think this is a long way. If the project is successful then the coin will be on these exchanges.

Many exchanges can listed coins without paying attention to the success of the ico. Just need to pay a certain amount.

Specifically, these exchanges do not sell places for bitcoins. They look at the coin and decide to post it or not. But they can pay to attract attention.

Ok. And which exchanges can you pay to accept a coin? What about yobit or polonex?
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
And at what price will be sold ?? We will tell so, 100 200 tokens dearly to me will manage? Cry Cry

Check the official website, the price now is  — 0.0015 Eth per Candy (From 22.02.2018 to 28.02.2018). Or are you talking about the price after 1st of March?
Nice price.Ethereum is cheap now.
While prices for actions in the game are not clear, it is not clear whether it is expensive or cheap. Maybe one unicorn wedding will cost 1 candycoin, maybe 100500.
Do you think it's worthwhile to wait until the broadcast drops in price or is it better to buy tokens now?

The price of the ether can also up quickly and you will not have time to buy tokens at a good price. So decide for yourself.
where are located your project?
If I do not worry, the main office of the company is registered in Singapore. The world-wide web is quite abundant.

But most of the team members are from Russia. I think this is due to the fact that Russia does not yet have a law on crypto-currencies.

I think it does not matter where the team, because in our time the Internet is quite free, to implement the project from anywhere in the world. If somewhere there is a problem with the regulation of crypto-currencies, you can simply change the "legal location" and work on the project further.

I agree completely. This is the advantage of crypto-currency and blockchaine- you are not tied to a certain territory.
Activity: 151
If I do not worry, the main office of the company is registered in Singapore. The world-wide web is quite abundant.

But most of the team members are from Russia. I think this is due to the fact that Russia does not yet have a law on crypto-currencies.

I think it does not matter where the team, because in our time the Internet is quite free, to implement the project from anywhere in the world. If somewhere there is a problem with the regulation of crypto-currencies, you can simply change the "legal location" and work on the project further.

cool that this game will have its own coin that will raise the cost of unicorns. not only among the participants in the game. Unicorns will be an investment in the future))
What happens if everyone keeps a token for further price hikes? Will it interfere with the development of the game?

The development of the game will continue only with the growing interest of the community to this product. This is the principle of all projects without exception.

That interest from the community does not fall, developers need to constantly bring into the game something new. Has anyone seen information on this in the roadmap?

You can make a magic forest. Get the creatures from fantasy or fairy tales. And add new ones every 3 months, for example.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
And at what price will be sold ?? We will tell so, 100 200 tokens dearly to me will manage? Cry Cry

Check the official website, the price now is  — 0.0015 Eth per Candy (From 22.02.2018 to 28.02.2018). Or are you talking about the price after 1st of March?
Nice price.Ethereum is cheap now.
cool that this game will have its own coin that will raise the cost of unicorns. not only among the participants in the game. Unicorns will be an investment in the future))
What happens if everyone keeps a token for further price hikes? Will it interfere with the development of the game?

The development of the game will continue only with the growing interest of the community to this product. This is the principle of all projects without exception.

That interest from the community does not fall, developers need to constantly bring into the game something new. Has anyone seen information on this in the roadmap?
Can there be any other animals in the game? Or even elves, for example? =)

Pages:
Jump to: