Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 42. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Hi.  Tell me if your project has a bounty company? I would like to participate and support the project   Thanks.
Activity: 126
This project looks very serious. I'm looking forward to participating in this project Smiley Good luck to you
Activity: 219
This project looks serious. I want to know about this project hardcap?   Gratitude. thx
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hi everyone. I'll be participating in the pre-ico and hope for the best for all of you. The best of luck!

Hi! As far as I understood, pre-ICO will not. Will be held immediately the main ICO!
Well if so. So all investors will be in the same conditions.

In any case, all investors are in the same conditions. After all, everyone can participate in pre-ICO.
This is not always the case, sometimes investors are allowed to certain stages of sales with certain minimum investment that needs to be made. And this is quite a significant amount.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
How much does an unicorn now cost one ether?
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??
Activity: 336
Are there any plans for testing the animals for testing?
If I understand you correctly, then most likely for these purposes the game will use a genetic laboratory. There will be conducted not testing, but modeling of unicorns and their properties.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Now the popularity of such pets has fallen but I think in the future can still come back
Have you read the WP? This project is not just a pets, it is invented and will develop a huge accompanying infrastructure. I think the project in the final form of implementation will be really exciting.
Hmmmm, it is really very interesting..I understand, that you read the whitepaper..This game allows make some profit ? For example, well some pet, and so on ?
Activity: 140
Dev, Do you have finished product or not?
The release of the beta version will be about two months as the developers said.

excellent! 2 months is a short time. We are looking forward to release. I hope that the project will show something new than the crypto kittens

They have many innovative ideas. They described everything in a white Paper in detail. These are really cool ideas.

I'm little bit confused on the questions what I understand is that they trying to create additional reality platform with the unicorns, am I right?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Now the popularity of such pets has fallen but I think in the future can still come back
Have you read the WP? This project is not just a pets, it is invented and will develop a huge accompanying infrastructure. I think the project in the final form of implementation will be really exciting.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Are there any plans for testing the animals for testing?
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Dev, Do you have finished product or not?
The release of the beta version will be about two months as the developers said.

excellent! 2 months is a short time. We are looking forward to release. I hope that the project will show something new than the crypto kittens

They have many innovative ideas. They described everything in a white Paper in detail. These are really cool ideas.
Activity: 266
Hi everyone. I'll be participating in the pre-ico and hope for the best for all of you. The best of luck!

Hi! As far as I understood, pre-ICO will not. Will be held immediately the main ICO!

In any case, all investors are in the same conditions. After all, everyone can participate in pre-ICO.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Your idea is useful, continue your work!
Activity: 364

Activity: 266

I think no. People are happy to play games, especially those in which they can make money.

Moreover, the project has a great idea. They want to introduce a lot of innovations into their development, which will make it possible to stand out in the market.
Activity: 149

I think no. People are happy to play games, especially those in which they can make money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Activity: 728
Merit: 130
An interesting project. Be careful to follow it carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: