Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 40. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
This project looks serious. I want to know about this project hardcap?   Gratitude. thx

You can see how many candys will be sold and calculate the hardcap.

1,518,644 of 4,000,000 CANDY sold

It's hard to count, because now the value of the token is one, and after a certain threshold, it's different.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Probably it is too expensive, but if there was a hardware wallet for this with special functions it would be interesting.
Activity: 168
Hey, Dev, can you tell what projects did you do before the unicorns? Were they related to blockchain?
Activity: 196
what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.

Where is it written about free unicorns? I was looking for a demo, but I did not find it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
This project looks very serious. I'm looking forward to participating in this project Smiley Good luck to you
Maybe it's not yet ruled out with this? I also did not find this information.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Very interesting project! The future is after the games where you can earn real money.When players can start playing your game?

You are right. I remember there was one online game where people could buy and sell houses and planets for the real money, it was very popular long time ago. Don't remember it's name Huh
Is this decentraland? Very cool project. But there's another idea.

I think he was talking about Entropia Universe. One player bought the planet for $ 335,000.
Very interesting project! The future is after the games where you can earn real money.When players can start playing your game?

You are right. I remember there was one online game where people could buy and sell houses and planets for the real money, it was very popular long time ago. Don't remember it's name Huh
Is this decentraland? Very cool project. But there's another idea.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
I like the name so much!good luck with your project!
Yes. The name sounds attractive.
Activity: 280

Activity: 728
Merit: 130
The game introduced a lot of interesting gaming moments, plus I understand that the number of unicorns is limited, and therefore their cost will grow.
It seems to me that investing in pets is more risky than simply buying a crypto currency.
How much does an unicorn now cost one ether?

1 CANDY = 0.001 ETH ONLY 1,000,000
Activity: 151
This project looks very serious.  I have a question to ask you.  What this token would be used for besides game?   Thankfulness.

Besides the game candy coin will be used only for trading on exchanges. But they have plenty of interesting things coming soon!

Why only for trading on the exchange? Candy is not an in-game money?

Of course you can use it not only for trading on the exchanges, but also it can be used as in-game currency to buy Unicorns  Cheesy
Activity: 196
This project looks serious. I want to know about this project hardcap?   Gratitude. thx

You can see how many candys will be sold and calculate the hardcap.

1,518,644 of 4,000,000 CANDY sold
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
This project looks very serious.  I have a question to ask you.  What this token would be used for besides game?   Thankfulness.

Besides the game candy coin will be used only for trading on exchanges. But they have plenty of interesting things coming soon!

Why only for trading on the exchange? Candy is not an in-game money?

Here is a link to the Bounty campaign - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29705439
Let's make sure that as many people as possible can learn about the project.
A signature bounty is not planned ?

As far as I understood, no. But the team can change the terms during the campaign.
Users can exchange various items, but how does the platform itself benefit from this, how does it monetize the players? Are you planning to confine yourself to this project, or will you launch any other games with similar economical system in the future?

I think that the developers will receive a commission from each action. As it was in crypto-kittens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Users can exchange various items, but how does the platform itself benefit from this, how does it monetize the players? Are you planning to confine yourself to this project, or will you launch any other games with similar economical system in the future?
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

Here is a link to the Bounty campaign - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29705439
Let's make sure that as many people as possible can learn about the project.
A signature bounty is not planned ?
Pages:
Jump to: