Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 38. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Very interesting project and very interesting structure of the bounty. It is a pity that I'm not a blogger and do not write articles.
True. Articles and videos only, there are no signature campaigns or social campaigns. I wonder why the developers decided to create such a bounty campaign.

Me too, they must create twitter and facebook. It's very impotant part for promotion.
Activity: 219
Wow! it's like crypt kittens. Just this crypt unicorn ?? Funny game. Tell me how to join you
At the first sight i thought the same, but i guess there should be some differences, does anybody know what are they?
Activity: 266
It is necessary to wait for the road map. There we will find all the terms and stages of the implementation of this project.
At the moment there is no road map? When is the release planned? Investors need to see the project's plans.

Game starts on march 1st, so all of us are waiting for this. Main roadmap milestone is to start the Game.  Roll Eyes

The project should create as much noise as possible! Every student and student around the world should learn about this. Then there will be a flight to the moon. maybe

Of course, you are right, the more people will know about the project, the better. Part of the funds that will be collected by ICO will need to be used for marketing purposes.
Activity: 149
Very interesting project! The future is after the games where you can earn real money.When players can start playing your game?

Where it was information that the working version of the game will be presented in a few months.
On 28th February is going to be introduced the first phase of game, as UNICORNGO co-founder informed in his interview.

Will it be a demo mode or a full version of the game? I'm looking forward to the release.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Very interesting project! The future is after the games where you can earn real money.When players can start playing your game?

Where it was information that the working version of the game will be presented in a few months.
On 28th February is going to be introduced the first phase of game, as UNICORNGO co-founder informed in his interview.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
It is necessary to wait for the road map. There we will find all the terms and stages of the implementation of this project.
At the moment there is no road map? When is the release planned? Investors need to see the project's plans.

Game starts on march 1st, so all of us are waiting for this. Main roadmap milestone is to start the Game.  Roll Eyes

The project should create as much noise as possible! Every student and student around the world should learn about this. Then there will be a flight to the moon. maybe
Activity: 280

Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

above wrote that the road map will be published in a few days. It remains to wait and we will know what goals will be achieved this year
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
How do you see a future development of the company? Or is the team for only one project?

If the game is really cool, then the team will not have time to do something else.

They can hire more professionals and implement their ideas. For example, about 6000 people work for Ubisoft.

Great remark about Ubisoft!
So I completly agree with you. Game developing it not a joke and I don't thinks that this ICO has enough of recources to develop good product. Blockchain in online games it is good idea, but Game - it is the first word!

I agree with you. I also have the confidence that the project will be implemented properly and will bring together quite a lot of users.
Activity: 168
Very interesting project and very interesting structure of the bounty. It is a pity that I'm not a blogger and do not write articles.
True. Articles and videos only, there are no signature campaigns or social campaigns. I wonder why the developers decided to create such a bounty campaign.

Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 266

Activity: 308
Merit: 24
cool that this game will have its own coin that will raise the cost of unicorns. not only among the participants in the game. Unicorns will be an investment in the future))
What happens if everyone keeps a token for further price hikes? Will it interfere with the development of the game?

The development of the game will continue only with the growing interest of the community to this product. This is the principle of all projects without exception.
Activity: 910
cool that this game will have its own coin that will raise the cost of unicorns. not only among the participants in the game. Unicorns will be an investment in the future))
What happens if everyone keeps a token for further price hikes? Will it interfere with the development of the game?
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
They haven't in their bounty Twitter and Facebook campaign, maybe it is a smart move..because there are a lot of members have a lot of friends, but it's uneffective..

In any case, the more coverage of users the better for the project and the more people will know about it.
Yes, I am fully agree with you. If I would rewiew my own experience, I can told, that the Facebook and Twitter don't so effective, as we think...

Now we can draw such a conclusion, because there appeared the principles of decentralization. Previously, these were innovative solutions.
Activity: 149
This project looks serious. I want to know about this project hardcap?   Gratitude. thx

You can see how many candys will be sold and calculate the hardcap.

1,518,644 of 4,000,000 CANDY sold

that is, the project has already collected a soft cap? How much is this in the etherium? 1.5 million tokens is a good result. But there is still time to improve it

This is excellent, the team can be congratulated with an excellent result. Now there is confidence that the project will be implemented.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Why did you decide to create the game with unicorns? Who came up with the idea of ​​the game and who is the main puppeteer? The idea is powerful
Just as for example, all the girls in me daughter's school are mad about Unicorns. They've lots of goods with unicorns, such as umbrellas, pajamas, pens... So it's real youth trend
Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary to fully realize your idea? And what are the terms of implementation?

I just found out that road map will be posted in few days. As for minimum amount I guess was  already reached.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: