Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 41. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
They haven't in their bounty Twitter and Facebook campaign, maybe it is a smart move..because there are a lot of members have a lot of friends, but it's uneffective..

In any case, the more coverage of users the better for the project and the more people will know about it.
Yes, I am fully agree with you. If I would rewiew my own experience, I can told, that the Facebook and Twitter don't so effective, as we think...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like the name so much!good luck with your project!
Activity: 378
what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.

There are a lot of interesting ideas in this game. And the quantity of the unicorns will be limited. So they will rise in the price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
They haven't in their bounty Twitter and Facebook campaign, maybe it is a smart move..because there are a lot of members have a lot of friends, but it's uneffective..

In any case, the more coverage of users the better for the project and the more people will know about it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Hi.  Tell me if your project has a bounty company? I would like to participate and support the project   Thanks.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-unicorngo-2890045
Why do not you use search? It works well.
Activity: 280
The game introduced a lot of interesting gaming moments, plus I understand that the number of unicorns is limited, and therefore their cost will grow.

you have correctly noticed the young lady) the price will go up. Unicorns are very popular among girls. Have you already bought a pet?

I think that after launching a full-fledged product, we all buy ourselves a pet. Maybe not one.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Please show the link to the Bounty campaign UNICORNGO. I want to support the project and maybe get my unicorn)) dreams come true!

Here is a link to the Bounty campaign - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29705439
Let's make sure that as many people as possible can learn about the project.
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
The game introduced a lot of interesting gaming moments, plus I understand that the number of unicorns is limited, and therefore their cost will grow.

you have correctly noticed the young lady) the price will go up. Unicorns are very popular among girls. Have you already bought a pet?
Please show the link to the Bounty campaign UNICORNGO. I want to support the project and maybe get my unicorn)) dreams come true!
Hehehehe, I'd like to be a Telegram community manager, or supporter for Unicorn and get this coin too, as you Smiley I need to look their bounty, maybe find smth for me..
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
Hi. This project makes sense now that cryptocurrency are integrated in online games. Glad to be a part of this project.
Yes, as I tell a bit higher, there are a new trend with games, based on blockchain..I am glad to be a part of this project too, and hope to play this game Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Hi. This project makes sense now that cryptocurrency are integrated in online games. Glad to be a part of this project.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
The idea online games is interesting.  Can you tell me please?  What are the future plans after ico ?  
Activity: 378
I liked the idea of creating new unicorns based on their parents ' genes. I wonder what will apper of this. I think the game will be interesting.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Now the popularity of such pets has fallen but I think in the future can still come back
Have you read the WP? This project is not just a pets, it is invented and will develop a huge accompanying infrastructure. I think the project in the final form of implementation will be really exciting.
It depends on how much the pet costs. The good cryptokitties were just a consequence.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Hi everyone. Keep it building powerfull and effective team program Wish you lots of success and many satisfied customers!  Wink
This project looks serious. I want to know about this project hardcap?   Gratitude. thx
I'd like to know about it too, and I asked about it, and I am still waiting the answer..I think this project will have success, because kryptogames is a trand now..
Pages:
Jump to: