Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 43. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Hi.  After I read  UNICORNGO whitepaper, I have a question.  How many programmers do you have on the team?   Thanks.

The site has information about the team, there is information on each member of the team, described what position he occupies.
It's all? I meant all the number of programmers employed in the project UNICORNGO.
Activity: 187
Hi everyone. I'll be participating in the pre-ico and hope for the best for all of you. The best of luck!
Activity: 166
This project looks very serious.  I have a question to ask you.  What this token would be used for besides game?   Thankfulness.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi.  After I read  UNICORNGO whitepaper, I have a question.  How many programmers do you have on the team?   Thanks.

The site has information about the team, there is information on each member of the team, described what position he occupies.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Hi.  I still waiting for more information about UNICORNGO.  Why Your projects is better than another projects like kittie?   Thanks.
Activity: 229
Hi. I will be keeping an eye on the project and following the process. Glad to be a part of this project.
The idea UNICORNGO is interesting. Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use. I do hope you win.

Absolutely agree with you. The project has excellent prospects. Thanks to their idea, they can get a good market share.
Activity: 204
Hi. You are doing a very useful project, but the work will be difficult. I hope this project is bigger than anyone.
Activity: 159
Merit: 24
if talking game project, will certainly have a lot of fans because the game can entertain someone to eliminate boredom. but in this project will platform players can buy tokens, easily recognizable projects will be faster to achieve the target that has been planned

That is, they themselves can earn money on UNICORNGO tokens? So the only important thing is that investors do not unload the tokens immediately after they go to the stock exchanges.

In fact, each investor has his own goals. For some, it's enough to double your investments, others have much more expectations.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
The game will feature: realistic genetics, geolocation, augmented reality, inner game economy
and a combat system. We will create an exchange market for exchanging inner game
resources, and a gene lab to breed mutants.
Unicorns will compete in battles? Between themselves or with some other characters in the game?
Activity: 156
The idea UNICORNGO is interesting. Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use. I do hope you win.
Activity: 266
This project looks serious.   Tell me please.  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.

With the project team you can get acquainted on the project site - https://unicorngo.io
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This project looks serious.   Tell me please.  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.
I counted 20 people's, and they russians  Smiley
I wish all the good for this team, and hope this project will be fully realize! I can't find information about hard cap and soft cap, so I'm interested to know about it. Thank you
Activity: 280
where are located your project?

As I know the legal place where the project is registered is Singapore. But the team is located all around the world  Wink
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
where are located your project?
Activity: 252
if talking game project, will certainly have a lot of fans because the game can entertain someone to eliminate boredom. but in this project will platform players can buy tokens, easily recognizable projects will be faster to achieve the target that has been planned

That is, they themselves can earn money on UNICORNGO tokens? So the only important thing is that investors do not unload the tokens immediately after they go to the stock exchanges.
Activity: 322
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
It's pretty funny to see what looks like bots trying to get bounties or something over the last two pages with statements like 'this project looks serious, can you give a price' or that kind of rubbish. Wish their were better filters dor this type of spam.
Activity: 252
Hi!  Wink Invest in the UNICORNGO project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.

This project will really dominate the market. This project is on the right track. I would like to see good news in the next months.
And you are going to invest in the project?
I'm wondering, will the players themselves have project tokens on their account or not?
Pages:
Jump to: