Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 39. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 10
This project looks very serious.  I have a question to ask you.  What this token would be used for besides game?   Thankfulness.

Besides the game candy coin will be used only for trading on exchanges. But they have plenty of interesting things coming soon!

Why only for trading on the exchange? Candy is not an in-game money?

I understand that this is a universal coin, which will be traded on the exchange and used inside the game.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary to fully realize your idea? And what are the terms of implementation?
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
cool that this game will have its own coin that will raise the cost of unicorns. not only among the participants in the game. Unicorns will be an investment in the future))
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Users can exchange various items, but how does the platform itself benefit from this, how does it monetize the players? Are you planning to confine yourself to this project, or will you launch any other games with similar economical system in the future?

I think that the developers will receive a commission from each action. As it was in crypto-kittens.

Hi! At the initial stage, users will buy animals from developers, this will be their earnings.
Activity: 280
Very interesting project! The future is after the games where you can earn real money.When players can start playing your game?

You are right. I remember there was one online game where people could buy and sell houses and planets for the real money, it was very popular long time ago. Don't remember it's name Huh
Is this decentraland? Very cool project. But there's another idea.

I think he was talking about Entropia Universe. One player bought the planet for $ 335,000.

Oh, thank you very much. You are right, I was talking about Entropia Universe. And what I was trying to tell that with cryptocurrencies It's much easier to realise such kind of projects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
This project looks serious. I want to know about this project hardcap?   Gratitude. thx

You can see how many candys will be sold and calculate the hardcap.

1,518,644 of 4,000,000 CANDY sold

that is, the project has already collected a soft cap? How much is this in the etherium? 1.5 million tokens is a good result. But there is still time to improve it
Activity: 393
Merit: 103
TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]
Why did you decide to create the game with unicorns? Who came up with the idea of ​​the game and who is the main puppeteer? The idea is powerful
Activity: 280
Hi.  I still waiting for more information about UNICORNGO.  Why Your projects is better than another projects like kittie?   Thanks.

And what projects are there except kittens? In my opinion, there are no more worthy projects. Therefore, unicorns have everything to be number 2 =)

There is a project with crypto-fish but don't think It is good one, because even landing is shit Smiley And it's mostly chinese. So Unicorns are number 1 for me... Hate cats Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
How do you see a future development of the company? Or is the team for only one project?

If the game is really cool, then the team will not have time to do something else.

They can hire more professionals and implement their ideas. For example, about 6000 people work for Ubisoft.

Great remark about Ubisoft!
So I completly agree with you. Game developing it not a joke and I don't thinks that this ICO has enough of recources to develop good product. Blockchain in online games it is good idea, but Game - it is the first word!
Activity: 196
How do you see a future development of the company? Or is the team for only one project?

If the game is really cool, then the team will not have time to do something else.

They can hire more professionals and implement their ideas. For example, about 6000 people work for Ubisoft.
Activity: 168

Hey, Dev, can you tell what projects did you do before the unicorns? Were they related to blockchain?

I know that one of the CEO is a professional poker player. I think that this will help him make the right decisions.

Wow! Cool =) Can you say who exactly? Always wanted to learn how to play poker.

I think it will be tactless to say who it is. If he deems it necessary, he will tell =)

Ok. I will hope that he will tell himself. It's interesting that many poker players are turning into crypto-currencies and blockchain.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Hey, Dev, can you tell what projects did you do before the unicorns? Were they related to blockchain?

I know that one of the CEO is a professional poker player. I think that this will help him make the right decisions.

I think it will be tactless to say who it is. If he deems it necessary, he will tell =)
Activity: 262
Hi.  I still waiting for more information about UNICORNGO.  Why Your projects is better than another projects like kittie?   Thanks.

And what projects are there except kittens? In my opinion, there are no more worthy projects. Therefore, unicorns have everything to be number 2 =)

This project looks serious. I want to know about this project hardcap?   Gratitude. thx

It's hard to count, because now the value of the token is one, and after a certain threshold, it's different.

What about the smart contract? Do you know where to watch the supply of tokens?

Maybe this - uint256 public totalSupply = 12000000000000000000000000  . But I do not know how many zeros need to be removed. And this is not hardcap.
This project looks serious. I want to know about this project hardcap?   Gratitude. thx

It's hard to count, because now the value of the token is one, and after a certain threshold, it's different.

What about the smart contract? Do you know where to watch the supply of tokens?
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Users can exchange various items, but how does the platform itself benefit from this, how does it monetize the players? Are you planning to confine yourself to this project, or will you launch any other games with similar economical system in the future?
Good question. I think the more games the ecosystem would be the better.
Pages:
Jump to: