Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄 - page 54. (Read 16631 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
quite an interesting project in my opinion, and an excellent idea of the game.
this I have not yet seen, when in the game you can cross animals and get unique specimens.
just like in life. very interesting.
is it possible to then sell users the elements of the game?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello. How many tokens were sold in the current ICO round?

According to information from the personal cabinet - 20% of all available in the current round.

It’s strange, according to our data, more than 80 tokens issued for his round have been already sold.
Hello. How can a novice make sure that prices are not overpriced? Will he have something to compare them to?
It’ll be very easy – you only have to compare the prices in the market. This process is described in detail in our WP for players.
If tokens are used to sell the object or items on the platform, how can the platform itself earn it?
UnicornGo will have its own trading platform, and for its use will be charged commission.
But could it be possible to realize a concept in which players can exchange items through barter?

Yes, but this would create a number of difficulties and would make a number of items inaccessible to some players. The trading platform seems to me the most rational option.
Why would they become inaccessible? It seems to me that this, on the contrary, would contribute to the acceleration of the distribution of objects.

The barter exchange requires two players who’s online, so it’ll take them a lot of time to find each other. At the same time, it’ll be possible to sell the tokens on the platform no matter where the seller is and whether he’s online.
Hello. Will there be more currencies on your platform that are accepted in the game, in addition to Candy Coin? I believe that all of them will have to be banned.

Candy Coin – is the only currency that is used in UnicornGo. There wont be any other currencies added.
Is the gene laboratory accessible to all participants in the platform, or only to those who participated in the ICO?

It’ll be available for everyone but it’ll be necessary to pay the tokens.
Surely you already have a ready plan for the development of the project. Could you tell us about which items in it are the first?

The main task is the development of the prototypes of the unicorns themselves and the users interface of the game.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. I have a question on game mechanics: when crossing unicorns, will they disappear, or, in theory, you can create an infinite number of progeny from a single pair?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Will the developers control the total number of in-game items  that are in turnover? For example, as far as I understand, the amount of land will be limited.
Activity: 280
Hello. You have a very interesting project. Don’t you plan to carry out webinars on its basis, that will allow players to get acquainted with the mechanism of cryptocurrencies operation?
How do you think, if any of the future parts of your project will be compatible with virtual reality devices? Now they are experiencing the peak of their popularity.
Attention! Today is the last day of 2nd phase of token presale at UnicornGO project. Only few hours left to buy CandyCoins at a lower price – only 0.0005 ETH. Hurry up and be on time to buy the tokens at a good price. As early as tomorrow CandyCoins will be 2 times more expensive.
Join UnicornGO and be a part of a new cryptouniverse!
Activity: 350
Hello. How many tokens are put up for ICO?
If nothing has changed, then exactly 12 million.
Activity: 364
Hello. How many tokens are put up for ICO?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Is it possible to purchase tokens of this platform with fiat currency?
As far as I know, they accept only cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. Is it possible to purchase tokens of this platform with fiat currency?
Activity: 27
Why didn't you guys partner with Nexium/Nexarium instead?

They're building a whole platform for true gaming asset ownership
Activity: 266
When are you going to announce the game? It seems to me that if you delay it too much, you can find a lot of powerful competitors.
It seems to me that the team should release the project only when it is completely confident in its readiness.
But gamers prefer to get access to early versions of games, as it improves communication with developers and allows them to implement all players’ wishes in the final version.

Yes, but gamers do not like to pay for half-done products, as well, so it is much more logical to release a full-fledged product at once. This will allow to avoid negative feedback at an early stage.
Then you are right, it’s better not to rush with the announcement of the exact date, because constant shifts will also disappoint fans.

Releasing half-done products is the problem of the entire gaming industry. Such mistakes can have very negative impact on the promotion of the product. So let the UnicornGO team takes as much time as it need. Their idea is incredibly promising.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
When are you going to announce the game? It seems to me that if you delay it too much, you can find a lot of powerful competitors.
It seems to me that the team should release the project only when it is completely confident in its readiness.
But gamers prefer to get access to early versions of games, as it improves communication with developers and allows them to implement all players’ wishes in the final version.

Yes, but gamers do not like to pay for half-done products, as well, so it is much more logical to release a full-fledged product at once. This will allow to avoid negative feedback at an early stage.
Then you are right, it’s better not to rush with the announcement of the exact date, because constant shifts will also disappoint fans.

Pages:
Jump to: