Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 15. (Read 142843 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ethereum is dropping badly.

I wonder what is the ratio of 16m $ is crypto and fiat. I hope it is all fiat with current market.

I wonder that too. Still waiting on that proof from the team.
I hope the market will recover soon. Hate to see my portfolio all in red. These are some depressing times for crypto.

When was the prove promised?
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

I wonder what is the ratio of 16m $ is crypto and fiat. I hope it is all fiat with current market.

I hope the market will recover soon. Hate to see my portfolio all in red. These are some depressing times for crypto.
yes, i also believe that with the lowering of the value of the eth, the amount/value of the private sale has also gone down, is a bad period at the moment the market marks red on almost all fronts, it is not a good time for icos and cryptos in general...
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I hope they do get support and funding, this project has a very good business model. Good for everyone
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

It's kinda normal, all the scams ICO's since last year..
There are just 2 many, people who want to invest want to have some proof of the things that are being said.

I am beginning to feel that crypto investors are now getting more matured and will do a DYOR extensively on a crypto project before considering investing in it. So the team must avoid any issues that might be mistaken as a red flag to them because it could be detrimental to the project itself. I mean they ought to try to resolve any issues when they can.

True, investors now know how to pick what the best for them especially on the recent situation where there are many scam projects. Make a deep researches is a must nowadays.

Yeah, but its quite depressing how the crypto market behave these days and it could hinder investors bullish sentiment but I hope it will recover soon by the end of the year.

In a year from now we will hear stories from people who have started investing in this brutal bear market and they will be rich. Buy low, sell high, folks.
Unfortunately, most of us are down atm but for new guys it is a gold mine.

Nope, if you invested in april/may/june last year you can't be down, unless you invested all your Ether in scammy ICOs Grin. Whoever invested in Q4 2017, Q1 2028 is down for sure, well, it's a matter of timing
Indeed, there was a massive rise in the market by Q4 last year and now the market is still correcting. I hope better times come soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

There are just 2 many, people who want to invest want to have some proof of the things that are being said.

I am beginning to feel that crypto investors are now getting more matured and will do a DYOR extensively on a crypto project before considering investing in it. So the team must avoid any issues that might be mistaken as a red flag to them because it could be detrimental to the project itself. I mean they ought to try to resolve any issues when they can.

True, investors now know how to pick what the best for them especially on the recent situation where there are many scam projects. Make a deep researches is a must nowadays.

Yeah, but its quite depressing how the crypto market behave these days and it could hinder investors bullish sentiment but I hope it will recover soon by the end of the year.

In a year from now we will hear stories from people who have started investing in this brutal bear market and they will be rich. Buy low, sell high, folks.

Nope, if you invested in april/may/june last year you can't be down, unless you invested all your Ether in scammy ICOs Grin. Whoever invested in Q4 2017, Q1 2028 is down for sure, well, it's a matter of timing
Activity: 588
I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

yeah I think you're right, but it's not easy to have faith in the market nowadays.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 686
i think the project is valid and interesting the fact of having raised so much in private sale means that there are people who firmly believe in the success of the project, the team is quite communicative on all channels, something rare today, we will see but i also believe it...

Follow your social networks for constant updates, although there is also ongoing communication on the part of the Team, and the updates will be much more forceful soon, further widening the knowledge of the project and its possibility of future success
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
i think the project is valid and interesting the fact of having raised so much in private sale means that there are people who firmly believe in the success of the project, the team is quite communicative on all channels, something rare today, we will see but i also believe it...
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes people need to have trust in the team before investing in a project and it’s normal. I think a project bring trust to investors when they manage the communication with them nicely. I think vidy at least manage well that part. There is always someone from the team to answer questions.
Activity: 434
I just notice the 16 million claim in the title, so everyone who ask for proof is saying we dont trust you ..  Grin

I a way, yes  Smiley But that's got to do with the experience that many projects were just lying about alleged private investments. I think its legitimate to ask for proof.

I would say that by doing so, we are filtering real ICOs from the fake ones. An honest project's team keeps their word, give all necessary materials to prove their honesty, etc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Is there any proof for those 16 million ?

We have raise funds in fiat and crypto so team will come up with best possible way to show the proof. until then follow us on our official social media.

When are you guys planning on coming up with the proof? Would be good to see it before making any investment decisions.

Eagerly waiting for it. I hope they are planning something big. Also if they can show the platform working or even Beta version then it will definitely boost the trust factor.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Is there any proof for those 16 million ?

We have raise funds in fiat and crypto so team will come up with best possible way to show the proof. until then follow us on our official social media.

When are you guys planning on coming up with the proof? Would be good to see it before making any investment decisions.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I think investors are already aware and will never make a bad decision while investing in a project. Unhonest project will surely get little support from investors.

you'd be surprised how many scams raised millions of dollars last year.

It's kind of amazing, people with money seems to always fall for scam project.. There are genuine project out there dying for lack of support, and the wrong ones always looks attractive to them..

Seems to me that the last trend is investing in platform's projects full of buzzwords, real life use cases' projects are attracting less investors these days (which is the point of using smart contracts btw)

I agree. Many people only want 1000x projects to become rich over night and they will gladly believe every hyperbole or lie that they are told.
In last year many people got quick profits investing in crypto but it looks like those days are not coming back soon. Now with the current market investors are looking for long term profits.

Good old days Smiley

Well, still if you hit the jackpot with the right coin/token you can gain similar profits. But it is way rarely nowadays.
Activity: 462

I think investors are already aware and will never make a bad decision while investing in a project. Unhonest project will surely get little support from investors.

It's kind of amazing, people with money seems to always fall for scam project.. There are genuine project out there dying for lack of support, and the wrong ones always looks attractive to them..

Seems to me that the last trend is investing in platform's projects full of buzzwords, real life use cases' projects are attracting less investors these days (which is the point of using smart contracts btw)

I agree. Many people only want 1000x projects to become rich over night and they will gladly believe every hyperbole or lie that they are told.
In last year many people got quick profits investing in crypto but it looks like those days are not coming back soon. Now with the current market investors are looking for long term profits.
Activity: 476

Pages:
Jump to: