Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 38. (Read 142875 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Vidy Partner List

Can you talk about these partership? Are real? How you're collaborating, for example, with Mercedes-Benz, Vespa ? They're private invostors ar are you going to deploy your ad layer on their website?

I think they are partners in the sense that they will be advertisers. I just don't see the ground for partnership here anymore. This conclusion is the most logical.
in fact,it does not understand well,partner like partnership who supports the project with resources and funds or partners in the sense of advertisers?...

Most projects I saw used the word partners very inaccurate, I am very curious, what vidy will say about it.

Good question and yes, I also saw a lot of projects who used the word "partner" for just putting them into their website but nothing more. Would be nice to get informations on how the partnership works.

That indeed interesting. There are a few well-known brands and companies among in the list.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Vidy Partner List

Can you talk about these partership? Are real? How you're collaborating, for example, with Mercedes-Benz, Vespa ? They're private invostors ar are you going to deploy your ad layer on their website?

I think they are partners in the sense that they will be advertisers. I just don't see the ground for partnership here anymore. This conclusion is the most logical.
in fact,it does not understand well,partner like partnership who supports the project with resources and funds or partners in the sense of advertisers?...

Most projects I saw used the word partners very inaccurate, I am very curious, what vidy will say about it.

Good question and yes, I also saw a lot of projects who used the word "partner" for just putting them into their website but nothing more. Would be nice to get informations on how the partnership works.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Anytime a project has a list of partners they need to provide proof of this . Especially since there have been so many false claims out there regarding fake partnerships. I do have high hopes for this project though. I don't doubt they are sincere. I think that enough of us had voiced our opinions on this topic that they will make some sort of announcement. This team has been very good so far at communication with the community.

And they shouldn't give the clue of hey we are talking to a potential partners. Before they finalize deals and sign the contract. It's a very bad move. Understandable it cannot go public before singing contract so better not give only clues to excite the community

If they have a big partnership they can give a clue, then it is no problem.

they have to walk a fine balance of giving people information and not revealing any information they're not supposed to.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Anytime a project has a list of partners they need to provide proof of this . Especially since there have been so many false claims out there regarding fake partnerships. I do have high hopes for this project though. I don't doubt they are sincere. I think that enough of us had voiced our opinions on this topic that they will make some sort of announcement. This team has been very good so far at communication with the community.

And they shouldn't give the clue of hey we are talking to a potential partners. Before they finalize deals and sign the contract. It's a very bad move. Understandable it cannot go public before singing contract so better not give only clues to excite the community

If they have a big partnership they can give a clue, then it is no problem.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The partners list seems incredible, there is a lot of big compagnies in this list, if it’s true I think the potential of vidy is huge. Partnerships like that can make a project become huge, in addition with the 16 millions raised during private sale.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Vidy Partner List

There really are cool brands, if they can confirm these partnerships Vidy project can quickly become popular, I will hope that this will happen.
`These are huge brands. i'd love to know a bit more.
Activity: 686
Vidy Partner List

I also understand that they will be partners signed for the execution of the work, after the complete and operant platform, I do not think they have something signed to act during ICO
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Vidy Partner List

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Vidy Partner List

Activity: 182
Boon Swan Foo Joins Vidy’s Advisory Board

The Vidy team is delighted to announce that Boon Swan Foo, Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings (A global sovereign wealth fund with more than US$200bn of assets under management) is joining the Vidy team as an Advisor.

As Advisor to the Vidy team, Mr Boon brings on board to the Vidy team a wealth of experience from the various high profile appointments and key roles he has held over the years. He has nurtured many companies, from start-ups to mature ones, through various business cycles and growth phases. Aside from being Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings, Mr Boon has also served on boards of several global companies which are key players in their respective markets such as Intouch Holdings Public Company Limited, a telecommunications and satellite holding company listed in Thailand with a market capitalisation of more than US$5bn as of July 2018 as well as China Huadian Corporation, one of the five largest state-owned power generation enterprises in China. He is also currently an advisor to Singapore-listed Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.

Wow, congratulations! Hope this brings another boost to the project!

It will be surely a boost to the project considering the profile of Mr. Boon and his expertise and he is a great addition to the team as well. That is a very good news.
Activity: 434
I don't believe all these companies are vidy's partners. Well, until I see some proofs. For other projects, it's a success to have one famous partner, and here so many?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Vidy Partner List

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
A full-fledged product before the ICO is too good to be true and it will help get more and more investors on the platform.
What a weird way to say this is a safe investment.. Smiley
Anyway, had some time to have a deeper look and this is actualy a well thought way of advertising... curiousity is something most of us have, and I'm convinced this way of advertising will attrack more potential customers/buyers
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Vidy Partner List

There really are cool brands, if they can confirm these partnerships Vidy project can quickly become popular, I will hope that this will happen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Vidy Partner List

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
There is a timer on website says that 29 days left for pre-ico.

Last time i checked it wasn't set yet. So is it accurate or just an estimate?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Nice to see that there is a new advisor in the project, it’s always a good point for a project to have a advisors on board and mr Boon seems to be really experienced. I think it could nice for be visbiliy and for the confidence that potential investors have in the project.

New advisor ? among most of the abandone and inactive project out there, this one seems to be alive and well. The team seems very enthusiastic about the project.. good luck

I completely agree, besides real world activity, active community managers (also very active community in telegram as far as i can see) creates more trust than the other slightly active threads. Also product before ico is also a huge plus.

I haven't seen many community managers unfortunately, that's not a very good idea.

What's not a good idea? Having a community manager is a great idea, I think. Reading regular updates about the project like getting a new advisor here in the thread is really good, also for potential investors.
I agree, in my opinion is one of the most important things in marketing nowadays. Communication has change a lot in the last decades and now social media is the main communication channel.

Yes, most ICO projects prefer social media channels for their communication. Maybe I'm old school but I still would like to see devs writing and communicating more in BTCT.
Activity: 462
Nice to see that there is a new advisor in the project, it’s always a good point for a project to have a advisors on board and mr Boon seems to be really experienced. I think it could nice for be visbiliy and for the confidence that potential investors have in the project.

New advisor ? among most of the abandone and inactive project out there, this one seems to be alive and well. The team seems very enthusiastic about the project.. good luck

I completely agree, besides real world activity, active community managers (also very active community in telegram as far as i can see) creates more trust than the other slightly active threads. Also product before ico is also a huge plus.

I haven't seen many community managers unfortunately, that's not a very good idea.

What's not a good idea? Having a community manager is a great idea, I think. Reading regular updates about the project like getting a new advisor here in the thread is really good, also for potential investors.
I agree, in my opinion is one of the most important things in marketing nowadays. Communication has change a lot in the last decades and now social media is the main communication channel.
Pages:
Jump to: