Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 37. (Read 142875 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com
I don't believe all these companies are vidy's partners. Well, until I see some proofs. For other projects, it's a success to have one famous partner, and here so many?

We will be launching our live product with our partner before ICO for a Proof.
copper member
A full-fledged product before the ICO is too good to be true and it will help get more and more investors on the platform.
What a weird way to say this is a safe investment.. Smiley
Anyway, had some time to have a deeper look and this is actualy a well thought way of advertising... curiousity is something most of us have, and I'm convinced this way of advertising will attrack more potential customers/buyers

With Vidy users can earn while they watching ad.
copper member
some confirmations from these possible partners i think they would give more serenity, tranquility and trust in the project, we need fresh news...
Sure, is there anything but this picture with huge list of their so-called partners? I wish I could see something more.
There are indeed some partners that are very big names, known worldwide... if those partnerships are real, this is a winning horse !

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates
copper member
Vidy Partner List

I think the strongest part of this project is their partners.

Some projects will kill themselves to have just one of the above. Not all, just one.

That's a very impressive list, indeed. Did you guys maybe see any confirmations about it? I hate to sound skeptical, but we've been lied to so many times before, so a confirmation wouldn't hurt.

We confirm our partnership with everyone, infact we will start launching our product with our partner for a proof.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
some confirmations from these possible partners i think they would give more serenity, tranquility and trust in the project, we need fresh news...
Sure, is there anything but this picture with huge list of their so-called partners? I wish I could see something more.
There are indeed some partners that are very big names, known worldwide... if those partnerships are real, this is a winning horse !
The most interesting thing for me in the partners announced by Vidy is that both are great in their particular segments, this shows the importance of Advertising in any sector of an economy, and also shows how valuable and expansive the project is.
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Vidy Partner List

Some projects will kill themselves to have just one of the above. Not all, just one.

That's a very impressive list, indeed. Did you guys maybe see any confirmations about it? I hate to sound skeptical, but we've been lied to so many times before, so a confirmation wouldn't hurt.
There should be something posted by them or written in some official news. I don`t think that all are their partners, a simple proof will solve this question for all of us.
Activity: 182
Anytime a project has a list of partners they need to provide proof of this . Especially since there have been so many false claims out there regarding fake partnerships. I do have high hopes for this project though. I don't doubt they are sincere. I think that enough of us had voiced our opinions on this topic that they will make some sort of announcement. This team has been very good so far at communication with the community.

Yeah, I was amazed of such partnership with big companies and It would be ideal if they could provide proofs of such collaborations. Im sure the community would be glad to see it.
Activity: 154
Vidy Partner List

There should be something posted by them or written in some official news. I don`t think that all are their partners, a simple proof will solve this question for all of us.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Vidy Partner List

But I asked where I can read about every this partners and how you will ollabirate with them? How they will used your platform?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I am sceptical too but we'll see the results later. But i have to ask i recall coca-cola and sephora as a partners(maybe sph is sephora) but now they aren't there. What changed about the partnership with those companies or just coca cola?

Where do read Coca Cola? I missed that discussion, it was really brought up?
Since I don't have time to read last pages, are private partners informations finally came up or not?
Activity: 462
Very interesting project! I wanted to ask the end of the week Friday or Sunday?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I am sceptical too but we'll see the results later. But i have to ask i recall coca-cola and sephora as a partners(maybe sph is sephora) but now they aren't there. What changed about the partnership with those companies or just coca cola?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Vidy Partner List

Activity: 434
Anytime a project has a list of partners they need to provide proof of this . Especially since there have been so many false claims out there regarding fake partnerships. I do have high hopes for this project though. I don't doubt they are sincere. I think that enough of us had voiced our opinions on this topic that they will make some sort of announcement. This team has been very good so far at communication with the community.

Yeah, I was amazed of such partnership with big companies and It would be ideal if they could provide proofs of such collaborations. Im sure the community would be glad to see it.
I think sooner or later these partners will confirm or deny this information, it takes a little time - all that remains now is wait.

Better for them when the claimed partners confirm the partnership wiht vidy. Recently there were some projects with false claims about partnerships, I hope Vidy will not be among them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

I think sooner or later these partners will confirm or deny this information, it takes a little time - all that remains now is wait.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Vidy Partner List

Activity: 462
Vidy Partner List

Can you talk about these partership? Are real? How you're collaborating, for example, with Mercedes-Benz, Vespa ? They're private invostors ar are you going to deploy your ad layer on their website?

I think they are partners in the sense that they will be advertisers. I just don't see the ground for partnership here anymore. This conclusion is the most logical.
in fact,it does not understand well,partner like partnership who supports the project with resources and funds or partners in the sense of advertisers?...

Most projects I saw used the word partners very inaccurate, I am very curious, what vidy will say about it.

Good question and yes, I also saw a lot of projects who used the word "partner" for just putting them into their website but nothing more. Would be nice to get informations on how the partnership works.

That indeed interesting. There are a few well-known brands and companies among in the list.
I really would like to know what kind of partnerships they have with each one of them. It would be huge if they can reach some strong partnerships with some of the big names of that list.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
list of the partners is huge and impressive. It would be better if team shed some more light on how they are connected.
Pages:
Jump to: