Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 39. (Read 142875 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Nice to see that there is a new advisor in the project, it’s always a good point for a project to have a advisors on board and mr Boon seems to be really experienced. I think it could nice for be visbiliy and for the confidence that potential investors have in the project.

New advisor ? among most of the abandone and inactive project out there, this one seems to be alive and well. The team seems very enthusiastic about the project.. good luck

I completely agree, besides real world activity, active community managers (also very active community in telegram as far as i can see) creates more trust than the other slightly active threads. Also product before ico is also a huge plus.

I haven't seen many community managers unfortunately, that's not a very good idea.

What's not a good idea? Having a community manager is a great idea, I think. Reading regular updates about the project like getting a new advisor here in the thread is really good, also for potential investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Boon Swan Foo Joins Vidy’s Advisory Board

The Vidy team is delighted to announce that Boon Swan Foo, Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings (A global sovereign wealth fund with more than US$200bn of assets under management) is joining the Vidy team as an Advisor.

As Advisor to the Vidy team, Mr Boon brings on board to the Vidy team a wealth of experience from the various high profile appointments and key roles he has held over the years. He has nurtured many companies, from start-ups to mature ones, through various business cycles and growth phases. Aside from being Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings, Mr Boon has also served on boards of several global companies which are key players in their respective markets such as Intouch Holdings Public Company Limited, a telecommunications and satellite holding company listed in Thailand with a market capitalisation of more than US$5bn as of July 2018 as well as China Huadian Corporation, one of the five largest state-owned power generation enterprises in China. He is also currently an advisor to Singapore-listed Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.

Wow, congratulations! Hope this brings another boost to the project!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

The Vidy team is delighted to announce that Boon Swan Foo, Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings (A global sovereign wealth fund with more than US$200bn of assets under management) is joining the Vidy team as an Advisor.

As Advisor to the Vidy team, Mr Boon brings on board to the Vidy team a wealth of experience from the various high profile appointments and key roles he has held over the years. He has nurtured many companies, from start-ups to mature ones, through various business cycles and growth phases. Aside from being Senior Advisor to Temasek Holdings, Mr Boon has also served on boards of several global companies which are key players in their respective markets such as Intouch Holdings Public Company Limited, a telecommunications and satellite holding company listed in Thailand with a market capitalisation of more than US$5bn as of July 2018 as well as China Huadian Corporation, one of the five largest state-owned power generation enterprises in China. He is also currently an advisor to Singapore-listed Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.

Senior advisers are an asset to any project, they can come into picture with their experience in various fields or even have greater knowledge to show us the right path.

He seems to be a nice catch as an advisor. Experienced guy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Senior advisers are an asset to any project, they can come into picture with their experience in various fields or even have greater knowledge to show us the right path.
Merit: 262
A full-fledged product before the ICO is too good to be true and it will help get more and more investors on the platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Nice to see that there is a new advisor in the project, it’s always a good point for a project to have a advisors on board and mr Boon seems to be really experienced. I think it could nice for be visbiliy and for the confidence that potential investors have in the project.

New advisor ? among most of the abandone and inactive project out there, this one seems to be alive and well. The team seems very enthusiastic about the project.. good luck

I completely agree, besides real world activity, active community managers (also very active community in telegram as far as i can see) creates more trust than the other slightly active threads. Also product before ico is also a huge plus.

I haven't seen many community managers unfortunately, that's not a very good idea.
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com
The keep a nice activity here and on telegram, I think that they handle the communication very well, and it’s a big lack for a lot of ico project at the moment. I think it’s a very good point for the sucess of the project, investors will always have more trust in an active team.
Yes, a very good engagement with the community will make the marketing success because it is one of the most important things in marketing.
Keep up the good work dev  Grin

Thank for Your Support! Join our other social media as well to lern more about the project.
copper member

copper member
👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

Thanks for sharing, taking into account the current movement in the Telegram, I think it is worth following them in every possible channel, I am happy with the development and growth of your community.  Wink

Thank for Your Support! Yes there are a lot of good news coming. Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.
copper member
test? what test ? I didn't know that the product is working, we were talking about a mvp and a video before ico in the telegram group but i never heard of it. I'll ask that in the telegram group.

We will be launching our live product before ICO.

I am really looking forward to see this, and I assume a lot of other people too.
That's a huge point if true. The more information the investors have the more confident with the project they feel, and a working product is one of the best ways to show what the project is capable of.

I couldn't agree more, a live product creates huge trust in investors, which is highly critical in these market conditions. well done to vidy team if they can do it before ico. Absolutely looking forward to see this and the other implementations.

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

Thanks for sharing, taking into account the current movement in the Telegram, I think it is worth following them in every possible channel, I am happy with the development and growth of your community.  Wink
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
Yeah, that's cool. I would be thinking of some investments here if I saw a good complete product that will be competitive in the market.

Thanks for your support! Thats our plan is to surprise all our investor with our live product.
copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
test? what test ? I didn't know that the product is working, we were talking about a mvp and a video before ico in the telegram group but i never heard of it. I'll ask that in the telegram group.

We will be launching our live product before ICO.

I am really looking forward to see this, and I assume a lot of other people too.
That's a huge point if true. The more information the investors have the more confident with the project they feel, and a working product is one of the best ways to show what the project is capable of.

I couldn't agree more, a live product creates huge trust in investors, which is highly critical in these market conditions. well done to vidy team if they can do it before ico. Absolutely looking forward to see this and the other implementations.

Pre ICO in 30 days, so we can expect demo in about 30 days, great.

A demo version before ICO is definitely a plus, if not a must nowadays for conducting a successful ICO. Looking forward to the demo!

The first project for testing is on the final touch...so we expect the test soon less then 30 days as everyone wants to see it in action

Oh thats good news. Thank you for the update.
Pages:
Jump to: