Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 36. (Read 142875 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
👅⚡Don't forget to follow us on social media!⚡👅

on the communication department nothing to say very well prepared and with a wide choice of channels, communication and a key point to attract new potential investors, the idea and winning video ads behind the text, I think it will be a great success
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

We confirm our partnership with everyone, infact we will start launching our product with our partner for a proof.

But where to find this confirm? And Im interesting, how this partners will collabrate with your project? (How they will using, help etc. to your project)

I think that a collaborations means that they will leverage Vidy's tech on their website or they will use vidy's tech to post advertising videos on vatious websites, one of the two options in my opinion
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

We confirm our partnership with everyone, infact we will start launching our product with our partner for a proof.

But where to find this confirm? And Im interesting, how this partners will collabrate with your project? (How they will using, help etc. to your project)

We can wait the first working project that will be lunched before the ICO and should be with one of this partners. Then we will see ...
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 434
Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and
does not meet any obstacles.

If they do realized the concept it will be a big market , and good for investors. Hope this one become successful

I think people are more likely to click the video ad when they are reading a relevant text so I think Vidy can become successful.

I think the success is relevant to how many big players will use vidy. From the partners, we can see, too many! So it will definitely be a success.
Indeed, they are looking for new ways of using marketing. This sounds to me like the kind of project that can be a big succes or a big fail depending of how the market accepts their new ideas.

that where they should have an evangelist to help promote it. we could contribute too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and

If they do realized the concept it will be a big market , and good for investors. Hope this one become successful

I think people are more likely to click the video ad when they are reading a relevant text so I think Vidy can become successful.

I think the success is relevant to how many big players will use vidy. From the partners, we can see, too many! So it will definitely be a success.
Indeed, they are looking for new ways of using marketing. This sounds to me like the kind of project that can be a big succes or a big fail depending of how the market accepts their new ideas.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Vidy Partner List

Can you talk about these partership? Are real? How you're collaborating, for example, with Mercedes-Benz, Vespa ? They're private invostors ar are you going to deploy your ad layer on their website?

I think they are partners in the sense that they will be advertisers. I just don't see the ground for partnership here anymore. This conclusion is the most logical.
in fact,it does not understand well,partner like partnership who supports the project with resources and funds or partners in the sense of advertisers?...

Most projects I saw used the word partners very inaccurate, I am very curious, what vidy will say about it.

Good question and yes, I also saw a lot of projects who used the word "partner" for just putting them into their website but nothing more. Would be nice to get informations on how the partnership works.

To bring this forward once again. Vidy Team, can you give us informations about these partnerships?
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Advertising is a huuuge market nowadays, innovations in this area are always welcome, I don't see why wouldn't they become successful if they work hard enough.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 476

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Thé team seems to handle the communication very well, it’s rare thee days to have an active team for an ico, and the team is active on many social media. It’s a big point for investors I think, the team answer all the question here and on telegram, it’s important for trust with potential investors.
copper member
Activity: 112
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com
copper member

I feel this project is quite interesting, it has practical applications in the future

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.
Activity: 17

I feel this project is quite interesting, it has practical applications in the future
copper member
Nice to see that there is a new advisor in the project, it’s always a good point for a project to have a advisors on board and mr Boon seems to be really experienced. I think it could nice for be visbiliy and for the confidence that potential investors have in the project.

New advisor ? among most of the abandone and inactive project out there, this one seems to be alive and well. The team seems very enthusiastic about the project.. good luck

I completely agree, besides real world activity, active community managers (also very active community in telegram as far as i can see) creates more trust than the other slightly active threads. Also product before ico is also a huge plus.

I haven't seen many community managers unfortunately, that's not a very good idea.

What's not a good idea? Having a community manager is a great idea, I think. Reading regular updates about the project like getting a new advisor here in the thread is really good, also for potential investors.
I agree, in my opinion is one of the most important things in marketing nowadays. Communication has change a lot in the last decades and now social media is the main communication channel.

Yes, most ICO projects prefer social media channels for their communication. Maybe I'm old school but I still would like to see devs writing and communicating more in BTCT.

That's why we value our each community members and answer their question on all platform.
copper member
There is a timer on website says that 29 days left for pre-ico.

Last time i checked it wasn't set yet. So is it accurate or just an estimate?

On our website pre ICO time is correct.
copper member
Nice to see that there is a new advisor in the project, it’s always a good point for a project to have a advisors on board and mr Boon seems to be really experienced. I think it could nice for be visbiliy and for the confidence that potential investors have in the project.

New advisor ? among most of the abandone and inactive project out there, this one seems to be alive and well. The team seems very enthusiastic about the project.. good luck

I completely agree, besides real world activity, active community managers (also very active community in telegram as far as i can see) creates more trust than the other slightly active threads. Also product before ico is also a huge plus.

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: