Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 40. (Read 142875 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
test? what test ? I didn't know that the product is working, we were talking about a mvp and a video before ico in the telegram group but i never heard of it. I'll ask that in the telegram group.

We will be launching our live product before ICO.

I am really looking forward to see this, and I assume a lot of other people too.
That's a huge point if true. The more information the investors have the more confident with the project they feel, and a working product is one of the best ways to show what the project is capable of.

I couldn't agree more, a live product creates huge trust in investors, which is highly critical in these market conditions. well done to vidy team if they can do it before ico. Absolutely looking forward to see this and the other implementations.

Pre ICO in 30 days, so we can expect demo in about 30 days, great.

A demo version before ICO is definitely a plus, if not a must nowadays for conducting a successful ICO. Looking forward to the demo!

The first project for testing is on the final touch...so we expect the test soon less then 30 days as everyone wants to see it in action
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Hi, I can not find your application on Android, does it already exist?

No, it's not out yet. The team now is working on creating an mvp, I hope it's gonna be ready before the sale, so people could check it out before making any investment decisions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 0
Hi, I can not find your application on Android, does it already exist?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
How the comminication between my browser and the blockchain will happen? We must install and add-on / plugin. A wallet like metamask must be open all the time? And additionally your layers must work with every browsers
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
test? what test ? I didn't know that the product is working, we were talking about a mvp and a video before ico in the telegram group but i never heard of it. I'll ask that in the telegram group.

I am really looking forward to see this, and I assume a lot of other people too.
That's a huge point if true. The more information the investors have the more confident with the project they feel, and a working product is one of the best ways to show what the project is capable of.

I couldn't agree more, a live product creates huge trust in investors, which is highly critical in these market conditions. well done to vidy team if they can do it before ico. Absolutely looking forward to see this and the other implementations.

well this is a positive fact a demo shortly before the pre ico this will certainly increase the interest and confidence in the project by investors, and is also an excellent publicity...
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

A demo version before ICO is definitely a plus, if not a must nowadays for conducting a successful ICO. Looking forward to the demo!
This is great news, the presence of the demo sets them apart from 80% of current projects, I hope the launch will be successful.
Activity: 434

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 315
the team is active in telegram, it seems most project just announce it here for the sake of annoucement. The community is live and active over telegram

The subreddit has over 5k subscribers. That is impressive as well.

Yeah, I was quite impressed on how the team give importance to those communication channels and I can say its working fine and doing its purpose!
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
I see you have a solid partners like a "Meanth health" or  "Mersedes" ... Where I can read in detail about this partnership?
Activity: 434
Yeah, that's cool. I would be thinking of some investments here if I saw a good complete product that will be competitive in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

This is good news, people are much more willing to invest if the product already exists.
Activity: 462

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Can track the number of tokens sold?

some people has asked this question too including me, we are waiting for the admin explanation. i hope they can explain this soon.

We will update soon on our websites. Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

Yeah it would be ideal to have a progress bar on the total tokens sold, the community absolutely wants that data at the site published. Smiley

ICO project without a progress bar related the token sale being reach feel not complete. As I see, such feature will be the reference for some investors before decided to buy the tokens.
Who can say - Is they have hard cap? it will be pegged to the dollar or fixed in ether? This is important aspect, and it seems to me that this should be in dollars in the current market.

Yes, they have a hard cap - 88 888 ETH, while soft cap is 15 000 ETH. You'll be able to contribute in ETH only and VIDY token will be pegged to ETH. (whitepaper, p. 70-71)

Hard cap of 60,000 ETH. They probably didn't fix the number in the white paper. I already wrote about this discrepancy in the brochure and they corrected. The correct number is 60,000 on their website.

vidy already has a partner and a great team stay fixing little by little and running what is planned will be a great project.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Can track the number of tokens sold?

some people has asked this question too including me, we are waiting for the admin explanation. i hope they can explain this soon.

We will update soon on our websites. Thank for Your Support! Join our telegram channel https://t.me/VidyCoin for more updates.

Yeah it would be ideal to have a progress bar on the total tokens sold, the community absolutely wants that data at the site published. Smiley

ICO project without a progress bar related the token sale being reach feel not complete. As I see, such feature will be the reference for some investors before decided to buy the tokens.
Who can say - Is they have hard cap? it will be pegged to the dollar or fixed in ether? This is important aspect, and it seems to me that this should be in dollars in the current market.

Yes, they have a hard cap - 88 888 ETH, while soft cap is 15 000 ETH. You'll be able to contribute in ETH only and VIDY token will be pegged to ETH. (whitepaper, p. 70-71)

Hard cap of 60,000 ETH. They probably didn't fix the number in the white paper. I already wrote about this discrepancy in the brochure and they corrected. The correct number is 60,000 on their website.
Activity: 476
the team is active in telegram, it seems most project just announce it here for the sake of annoucement. The community is live and active over telegram

The subreddit has over 5k subscribers. That is impressive as well.
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
It's indeed good to see a very active team on this ANN and a quick responding time as well... keep it up people!
about the project itself...This is a very nice approach, if the benefits are good to watch ads, advertisors will have more revenue from their ads and people who watch it will be rewarded for it.
I like the idea, because the "in your face" ads that did not had the possibility to earn something are the reason why ad-blockers were created.
I hope to see this one launch soon !
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Pages:
Jump to: