Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 117. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The bonus for pre sale is a nice way to incentive investors, 40% for the pre sale is really good, and then another bonus for the ico from 30% for the first to 10% for the smaller bonus. VLB is a good project based on a smart idea, i hope it will go far.
It is definitely a very good way to start.
Yeah your right, It was a good first week for VLB.
It seems more capitalist were attract to invest in this project, due to good intention of this task to all drivers.
In addition percentage of bonus was seems fair for all investors, hoping that this project goes for a long time.

What was the bonus scheme?

Why are you talking about the bonus system in the past tense?
Pre-sale of VLB Tokens will starts on November 22 and will run until the start of the ICO on Nov 27

Pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to investors looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain an addition bonus. The bonus structure is as follows:

Pre-sale (minimum investment 100ETH):
Nov 22 noon UTC - Nov 27 noon UTC: 1ETH = 910VLB (40% bonus)

100 eth for bonus Sad

But i guess we can participate with lower numbers but no bonus, right?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
Can i see anywhere the amount of fund has been raised so far?

The project has already received more than $3 million from the funds of Pantera Capital, GVA, Blockchain Capital.

Was this commitments made during pre-ico/presale?

How much of tokens/funds will be allocated to founding team?

thanks

Yes, it was a closed pre-iso.
These investors bought tokens at a price 1ETH = 910VLB (40% bonus).
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

The project has already received more than $3 million from the funds of Pantera Capital, GVA, Blockchain Capital.

Was this commitments made during pre-ico/presale?

How much of tokens/funds will be allocated to founding team?

thanks
copper member

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 490
The bonus for pre sale is a nice way to incentive investors, 40% for the pre sale is really good, and then another bonus for the ico from 30% for the first to 10% for the smaller bonus. VLB is a good project based on a smart idea, i hope it will go far.
It seems more capitalist were attract to invest in this project, due to good intention of this task to all drivers.
In addition percentage of bonus was seems fair for all investors, hoping that this project goes for a long time.

Pre-sale of VLB Tokens will starts on November 22 and will run until the start of the ICO on Nov 27

Pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to investors looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain an addition bonus. The bonus structure is as follows:

Huge minimum investment and huge bonus, this is definitely only for whales  Grin
Is there any restriction like we cant sell it in the first 6 months for this pre-sale participants?
copper member
Will it be based in russia only or there are plans for other countries also?

Yes. We want to extend our system globally. In July 2017 we're already commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and autodealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

Nice to hear you want to extend globally! What are the target markets after USA?

Europe and Asia.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Will it be based in russia only or there are plans for other countries also?

Yes. We want to extend our system globally. In July 2017 we're already commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and autodealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

Nice to hear you want to extend globally! What are the target markets after USA?
copper member
Paul is giving online interview now to Peter Saddington. The head of Blockchain design.

You can watch online now and we will upload it to our YouTube late on.

To watch the interview, click here:
https://thebitcoin.pub/
copper member
In the new video on our YouTube channel, the founders Paul Nazarov and Vladimir Lupenko describe VLB Tokens in plain terms: how it will work, who is participant and why it will be a new Era in Vehicle Lifecycle Industry https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=2VzX35bPgGs
copper member

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 196
Merit: 121
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
lets take a look,
actually this ico has a very different project compared with the other icos.

In a good sense! this is a real world use case for once!
Activity: 462
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I hope VLB can make a much needed change in Russia, but this does not give much hope.

A representative for the technical regulation agency noted that they have not run the environmental test on Volkswagen diesel cars and have no plans to do so, so the agency does not possess any data on violations.

https://www.rbth.com/business/2016/02/24/volkswagen-could-escape-punishment-for-dieselgate-in-russia_570395

Even if you can immutably store emissions data, provided they are reliable, there is still the government who do not take emissions seriously.

But hey, better than not trying at all.

Well, a project like this could really bring the changes that are needed. But if it really turns out, that Russin isn't the ideal start for the project, I hope that the already have a plan where to expand next.

It is going to be an uphill battle. If you read the article you understand the government is not interested in emissions. Selling cars is more important than protecting citizens from harmful pollution. In that regard Germany is not better of course, their economy is depending on Volkswagen.

You are right though, you have to start making changes somewhere.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 294
The project could have potential, but russian teams are not what sell the most in cryptocurrency world.

Well, i dont think you can stereotype like that. Its true there are a lot of project started in Russia but if you would look at average successful ICOs vs. scam projects, you would probably get the same percentage in most developed counties.

My judgement can seem harsh.

The team will just have to be 2 times betters than other nationality teams  Grin
copper member
We are announcing a pre-sale of VLB Tokens, which will start on November 22 and will run until the start of the ICO on Nov 27.

We will be open to US accredited investors.  US accredited investor status verification will be handled by a third-party provider Early IQ under legal guidance of top tier law firm Dentons LLP.  VLBToken will not have access to any personal data except for name and email.  Only US investors will need to demonstrate their "accredited status" during the VLB Token purchase and it will be done seamlessly through vlb.io.

ICO (minimum investment 1ETH)
Nov 27 noon UTC - Dec 2 noon UTC: 1ETH = 845VLB (30% bonus)
Dec 2 noon UTC - Dec 7 noon UTC: 1ETH = 780VLB (20% bonus)
Dec 7 noon UTC - Dec 12 noon UTC: 1ETH = 715VLB (10% bonus)
Dec 12 noon UTC - Dec 17 noon UTC: 1ETH = 650VLB (no bonus)

is there any max limit for ICO?

You can invest any amount, more than one ether (and we remind you that there will be 250 million tokens created in total)
copper member
Jump to: