Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 33. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Nice to hear the cap has been reached.
no way back now people.. Start your engines.. but don't forget the oilchange offcourse Smiley
A smooth running engine is key for a good car Wink

Not all potential investors noticed that vlb already hit the softcap since we see only 3817 ETH raised on the site. This good news for sure will give confidence for others, as soon as they aware of it, to put their money on vlb project.

Is this due to presale or where is the funds to reach softcap coming from?

Yes exactly, they raised around 32k ETH in private presale. These funds will be converted to their smart contract soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
no way back now people.. Start your engines.. but don't forget the oilchange offcourse Smiley

Not all potential investors noticed that vlb already hit the softcap since we see only 3817 ETH raised on the site. This good news for sure will give confidence for others, as soon as they aware of it, to put their money on vlb project.

Is this due to presale or where is the funds to reach softcap coming from?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
well, bought some vlb tokens finally Smiley cannot await this token to be flying to the moon in 2018 Smiley here we go

yeah, and i waiting some one dump it in market after VLB goes to market
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

That is nice. Now we will see project in actions. VLB is nice concept that could help bring main stream attention.

Good thing I invested some Eths to this project before it hit the softcap. eventhough eth was bullish when I bought, I said, what the heck, this coin is worth it. So I just bitten the bullet and invested. Now it is a matter of time if my investment will be fruitful or not!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

That is nice. Now we will see project in actions. VLB is nice concept that could help bring main stream attention.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
well, bought some vlb tokens finally Smiley cannot await this token to be flying to the moon in 2018 Smiley here we go
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Finally good news .. Now commit to your promise VLB
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We just hit the 100 pages mark thats just amazing!
This is excellent indicator that VLB community is growing every day, and as we see how much raised - investors are interested too.

How many investors participate ?
We just hit the 100 pages mark thats just amazing!
This is excellent indicator that VLB community is growing every day, and as we see how much already raised - investors are interested too.
Activity: 686
Lucky for the North Americans to grab some tokens, I hope for better days on those lands for the Crypto. But anyway, we all know that there are loopholes in legislation and ways to mock them without much diculty
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Everything is clear except one: how will the erc20 token work in someone else's blockchain? Either it might look like payment by a token of a record in the blockchain, and the entry is made manually?

I asked this before but it's still unclear to me maybe their blockchain it's just for data issue and not for payments (but again, there must a coin circulating in it since it's a PoS chain)

Lets wait for the dev to clearify this, since they are quite active. Wondering this myself too

Information about token balances will stay in public network since it does not make any sense to keep it in erc20 in private network. In general, private network will work with token balances information in public network. Right now we are working on couple of solutions in order to achieve that.

Well, now I understand. Thus, tokens will act as a "money" for payment of records on registration of various repair operations with the car. On the other hand, we can freely trade these tokens on exchanges. This is an interesting implementation. And coins in a private blockchain will correspond to the tokens in the ETH blockchain, and carry the function of generating blocks in a private blockchain.
Activity: 182
ICO is going great!
VLB is doing really well with there fundraising. Keep this up!

Keep the community happy with those updates Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The total in the web page was not yet updated, but its nice the soft cap was reached

it was reached before the ICO in the pre-sale phase. pretty impressive.

It is growing so fast! Really nice to see that it is getting even more interesting.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
VLB already raised enough money to go on, and I think it’s just a start, the project will raise more money, with a potential like that investors want to join it.
Yes, the are only looking for additional funds now.
Hopefully they will be able to work faster than planned (roadmap) with more additional funds.
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Join big ICO - supported by QIWI Blockchain Technologies (NASDAQ)!
Special bonus +30% for early investors
ICO available for US accredited investors! Sign up now!

More here: http://vlb.io/

Oh, i didn't know that vlb was accepting US investors. That will have some positing effect to funding process i guess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
VLB already raised enough money to go on, and I think it’s just a start, the project will raise more money, with a potential like that investors want to join it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Join big ICO - supported by QIWI Blockchain Technologies (NASDAQ)!
Special bonus +30% for early investors
ICO available for US accredited investors! Sign up now!

More here: http://vlb.io/
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The total in the web page was not yet updated, but its nice the soft cap was reached

it was reached before the ICO in the pre-sale phase. pretty impressive.

Yes, and there are still 9.5m$ SAFT commitments which aren't fulfilled yet but soon will be converted to the smart contract.
Pages:
Jump to: