Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 63. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i would assume all country and dealership has different database hold those information. are you going to release open API so others can integrate?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i heared about an partnership with VW where can i find more details?

sent you a PM

Is there a reason, why you only answer this in a PM? I think it would be better if you can do it in public and post it here in the thread. I am sure more are interested in the answer.

i received a pdf with all the basic data for the partnership. but as the devs wished i dont post it anywhere. as far as i can evaluate it it looks quite good! maybe devs send the file to users with are "credible" enough
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

sent you a PM

Is there a reason, why you only answer this in a PM? I think it would be better if you can do it in public and post it here in the thread. I am sure more are interested in the answer.

Of course, as soon as we are ready for an official announce and confirmation. But it is necessary to wait a little bit more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

sent you a PM

copper member

sent you a PM
Activity: 462
The transparacy of the budget after you are finished with ICO is great.

I have a question about the markets. Is there any reason Russia would be your first focus for marketing? Is it because you are Russian based?

Not only Russia, the US also.

According with their whitepaper they have been looking for partnerships in Los Angeles and South Florida.
Activity: 364
They still havent answered question like this publicly  Undecided

As far as I understand this is one of the few (only) questions not answered by vlb. In all other parts they have been really responsive and transparent.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
I'm generally interested in this car project, but I'll wait when there will be an ICO, since there already at least 1 ETH is needed instead of 100 on pre-sale. Although now there is no sense in investing ETH in the purchase of tokens, as there will be further growth in the rate.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
They still havent answered question like this publicly  Undecided
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
Indeed ethereum just skyrocketed. It is 15% higher than last all time high
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.

800$ ? Mate, dont listen this "experts"  Grin
Now ETH growing, but before Christmas. New Year - all crypto will fall a huge.

Nowadays, majority of projects are based on ether blockchain, so if ETH goes up, those projects should too, right?

Why should other projects goes up too just if ETH is going up? The one has nothing to do with the other one. Tokens are just based on the blockchain code but are not ETH in this understanding, if I get it right. If the project is doing bad a token will most likely also perform bad.
Most of ERC20 tokens are traded on Ether delta so when ETH is rising tokens are rising too
Activity: 462
Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.

Even though experts predict that the price of eth will reach 800 usd doesn't mean the prediction will come true. All predictions will remain as prediction and no exception with ICO's. It is our right to pick which best for us.
of course it doesn't meant that is going to happen but ETH is raising and this kind of news make people want to hold their ETH instead on investing in other projects
Activity: 154
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Nowadays, majority of projects are based on ether blockchain, so if ETH goes up, those projects should too, right?

Why should other projects goes up too just if ETH is going up? The one has nothing to do with the other one. Tokens are just based on the blockchain code but are not ETH in this understanding, if I get it right. If the project is doing bad a token will most likely also perform bad.
copper member
The transparacy of the budget after you are finished with ICO is great.

I have a question about the markets. Is there any reason Russia would be your first focus for marketing? Is it because you are Russian based?

Not only Russia, the US also.
Activity: 182
Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Note Wolkswagen is a partner already

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.

Great to hear that!
2018 will be an important year for VLB! Keep it up guys. Great work
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Even though experts predict that the price of eth will reach 800 usd doesn't mean the prediction will come true. All predictions will remain as prediction and no exception with ICO's. It is our right to pick which best for us.
copper member
Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?

We are planning a full operational deployment in the US in June 2018.  In June 2017, we commenced expansion into the US market: found local partner, mapped Los Angeles and South Florida based ecosystems of repair shops, spare parts distributors, insurance providers and auto dealers that a dealers that are required for a successful deployment of CarFix platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Is there any proof about this? like article or something

VLB have stated this a few times. But I don't think they have provided real proof yet.

Thanks for the spreadsheet with all the various funds' allocations. It is confusing and irrelevant though if you ask me. It's cool that you had a team member spend the time to crunch the numbers on all those possible scenarios but where is the transparency exactly? It is kind of hard to show the transparency of events that have not happened yet. Wouldn't you agree? Transparency is another one of words that us cryptoheads have semantically shifted to fit our needs. You guys have one of the best ICOs running in terms of usability though. Thanks for being responsive and reachable. That's important.

I see your point but at the same you've got to appreciate the attempt to be as clear as possible leading In to this project. And showing transparency of intentions is sufficient enough to be called transparent. No real change in definition there.

Prediction of budget allocation is an absolutely normal practice, all companies make such spreadsheets in order to predict future gains and losses. In reality numbers might differ a little bit, but that's why you make a prediction - to get basis. Disclosure of budget plans IS about transparency. It shows intent. And THAT is important.
Correct me if I am wrong but this is the first ico that show investors their budget allocation. Most of others companies won't do something like this
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Pages:
Jump to: