Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 64. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

Note Wolkswagen is a partner already
Is there any proof about this? like article or something

VLB have stated this a few times. But I don't think they have provided real proof yet.

Thanks for the spreadsheet with all the various funds' allocations. It is confusing and irrelevant though if you ask me. It's cool that you had a team member spend the time to crunch the numbers on all those possible scenarios but where is the transparency exactly? It is kind of hard to show the transparency of events that have not happened yet. Wouldn't you agree? Transparency is another one of words that us cryptoheads have semantically shifted to fit our needs. You guys have one of the best ICOs running in terms of usability though. Thanks for being responsive and reachable. That's important.

I see your point but at the same you've got to appreciate the attempt to be as clear as possible leading In to this project. And showing transparency of intentions is sufficient enough to be called transparent. No real change in definition there.

Prediction of budget allocation is an absolutely normal practice, all companies make such spreadsheets in order to predict future gains and losses. In reality numbers might differ a little bit, but that's why you make a prediction - to get basis. Disclosure of budget plans IS about transparency. It shows intent. And THAT is important.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The transparacy of the budget after you are finished with ICO is great.

I have a question about the markets. Is there any reason Russia would be your first focus for marketing? Is it because you are Russian based?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Do you know what your money is being spent on when you invest in ICOs? The transparency in the industry is shockingly poor! We are at the forefront leading the charge on introducing new self-imposed disclosure standards.  

📍 Please see the detailed breakdown of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain development budget.
We have developed thorough estimates of the resources that we will require to build and deploy the VLB. We have also estimated several budget scenarios dependent on the amount of money we raise during the ICO.
📍 The difference between the scenarios is the speed of VLB developemnt and the breadth of its deployment across industry participants and geographic markets.

❗ You can find the budget scenarios in White Paper (https://vlb.io/Whitepaper.pdf.pdf) p.52-54.

Budget scenarios, mln USD over a three-year period  

The purpose of this Appendix is to show various budgets and uses of funds dependent on  the amount of money raised during the ICO.

CarFix will be able to develop and deploy the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain under any one of the four scenarios depicted herein.

The more funds will be raised during the ICO the faster the speed of VLB deployment and the greater the breadth of its adoption by Industry Participants around the globe.

$90M - A scenario 

$60M - B scenario 

$30M - C scenario 

$10M - D scenario 

Seeing these scenarios that you presented right here just proves how prepared you are to bring this project to the top. VLB is really setting the standards high here, the devs are very transparent on their funds and where this funds will be going into, so far this project is doing very nice and this gives good results
Wow, this is huge step towards the full transparency. I wish that all of the ICOs do something like this  Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Just speculating in here but, If you think this project will be rolled out mybe even in one country where Wolkswagen repair shop are operating can turn into something huge

VLB have stated this a few times. But I don't think they have provided real proof yet.

Thanks for the spreadsheet with all the various funds' allocations. It is confusing and irrelevant though if you ask me. It's cool that you had a team member spend the time to crunch the numbers on all those possible scenarios but where is the transparency exactly? It is kind of hard to show the transparency of events that have not happened yet. Wouldn't you agree? Transparency is another one of words that us cryptoheads have semantically shifted to fit our needs. You guys have one of the best ICOs running in terms of usability though. Thanks for being responsive and reachable. That's important.

I see your point but at the same you've got to appreciate the attempt to be as clear as possible leading In to this project. And showing transparency of intentions is sufficient enough to be called transparent. No real change in definition there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Is VLB for now limited just to bigger cities in Russia or did they actually expend in LA and Florida like it says in their road map?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

There are lots of owners who does that actually, sell and buy a new one after some time. I think VLB will be a good market to be implemented on the blockchain.

More reward for maintaining your cars, means better cars and better costumers, so everyone is happy. I still doubt if coins are necessary, but blockchain is a good idea.

It also provides accountability for car owners. too many lie in the ads and dial back the km dials to sell at a higher price.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

I think you mean volkswagen? I still did not read any explanation about the partnership with Volkswagen. Would be nice if we get an answer to this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Get a life mr Iwillspeak  Grin

Project looks pretty promising! Car owners can get more back if they decide to sell their car and prove that it's in good condition and constantly maintained.

There are lots of owners who does that actually, sell and buy a new one after some time. I think VLB will be a good market to be implemented on the blockchain.

More reward for maintaining your cars, means better cars and better costumers, so everyone is happy. I still doubt if coins are necessary, but blockchain is a good idea.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Project looks pretty promising! Car owners can get more back if they decide to sell their car and prove that it's in good condition and constantly maintained.

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
What will happens if you sell no tokens during pre-sale? You're a little bit unlucky lol, ETH is bullish as hell during your short time pre-sale. Maybe if min was less then 100 ETH

Indeed! Now that ETH is taking off not much people will invest.
Really hope the crowdsale will be a great succes. Keep it up guys

the min 100ETH is just for the pre-sale. once the ICO is underway things will go back to normal. ETH being bullish is another question. maybe it will stabilize.
Really a crazy bid while for now 100 ETH is worth more than 40K $. Shocked Sounds like Pre-Sale rating is very risk. Indeed we should participate in ICO only, not too risky

The hard cap is 300,000 ETH so they need to make large strides.

Or many little steps, but those are left for the ICO.

Well as current ETH is raising like hell I would prefere smaller steps. Current rate is 100ETH = more then 47,000$. Beside that 100ETH is a lot the current price growth is not helping here currently. Hope the main ICO is going better with a minimum of 1ETH, it's more like what I am looking for and probably a lot of other people too Smiley
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
Indeed ethereum just skyrocketed. It is 15% higher than last all time high
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.
Its just about priority, which one will pump more, predict it  Grin
The ICO wont last for only 1 day, you/we have so much times to think about it and make our decision.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
This accounting system is only for newly sold cars, right? For example, in Russia, sales of new cars have fallen very much in recent years. And they will only fall, down to the level of both in the CCCP because of the impoverishment of the population. Guaranteed the next 6 years nothing will change in the direction of increasing sales of new cars. And how then do you plan to make a profit in Russia?

In general, to have a transparent database of your car regardless of the moment of its acquisition already has many advantages. Given that the owner does not pay for the opportunity to view it at any time. In addition, it is difficult to talk about the future (6 years for example). The technique has been developing too fast for the time being. Today we discussed about flying cars. But our project is designed to help the auto industry begin to keep pace with the times. In addition we will working all over the world, not only in Russia.

In general, the system of accounting for the life history of the car, up to what oil was poured into the engine and when it is a very good idea. Something like the idea of Soma, where they will record the history of resale of things. But I have doubts that you will be able to work in USA. This is a Russian project, and the relations of these countries are now hostile. Or do you think that political realities do not affect business?

The problem with (the old) Russia is that everything is in secret. With blockchain, there's no secrecy, so everything is out in the open. That should be a major selling point!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Huge news!!! 🔥🔥🔥

A month ago we had 250,000 customers, yesterday CarFix served 300,000th customer!  We can't wait to underpin these amazing operating results with vehicle lifecycle blockchain!!!
Wow that is a very good result! This could be very profitable ico to participate  Wink

wow
this ico seems to get a lot of followers and investors.
growing 50k in a month is quite a lot

The reason they can get is because they are really professional, if you joined their telegram group you can asked anything and they will explained to you in a very detail way, and this is really good to help the automotive customers to get the best and cheaper price when they repair the vehicle, if you read their whitepaper I think you will be interested to join and their coin sold out very quick, so no wonder they can get so many followers and investors
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
Do you know what your money is being spent on when you invest in ICOs? The transparency in the industry is shockingly poor! We are at the forefront leading the charge on introducing new self-imposed disclosure standards.  

📍 Please see the detailed breakdown of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain development budget.
We have developed thorough estimates of the resources that we will require to build and deploy the VLB. We have also estimated several budget scenarios dependent on the amount of money we raise during the ICO.
📍 The difference between the scenarios is the speed of VLB developemnt and the breadth of its deployment across industry participants and geographic markets.

❗ You can find the budget scenarios in White Paper (https://vlb.io/Whitepaper.pdf.pdf) p.52-54.

Budget scenarios, mln USD over a three-year period  

The purpose of this Appendix is to show various budgets and uses of funds dependent on  the amount of money raised during the ICO.

CarFix will be able to develop and deploy the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain under any one of the four scenarios depicted herein.

The more funds will be raised during the ICO the faster the speed of VLB deployment and the greater the breadth of its adoption by Industry Participants around the globe.

$90M - A scenario 

$60M - B scenario 

$30M - C scenario 

$10M - D scenario 

Seeing these scenarios that you presented right here just proves how prepared you are to bring this project to the top. VLB is really setting the standards high here, the devs are very transparent on their funds and where this funds will be going into, so far this project is doing very nice and this gives good results
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
Indeed ethereum just skyrocketed. It is 15% higher than last all time high
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.
In this project you can invest, and it can make 20x of ICO price - at the time when ether will make only 2x
Pages:
Jump to: