Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 46. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Are there any ocutnries in which yr platform can carry out its activities ‘cause of political or religious commitment of the citizens?
Activity: 266
Good evening. How much will it cost the platform in average to be presented on yr aggregator? Or is it secret info?
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
Hey. You promise to process the application fast enough. However, wont high speed have a negative impact on the quality of the check of the candidates?
No. Welltrado has been recognized by ICO analyzer Crypto Marko: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smQmUilBh0A&t=58s
Activity: 238
Hey. You promise to process the application fast enough. However, wont high speed have a negative impact on the quality of the check of the candidates?
Activity: 560
Will I have to undergo verification on every loan platform or is it enough to undergo KYC on the aggregator itself?
That is where the beauty of Welltrado aggregator comes. You will have to pass KYC only once. If you pass it, you will be verified at all platforms we are working with.
Www.welltrado.io
Merit: 100
Will I have to undergo verification on every loan platform or is it enough to undergo KYC on the aggregator itself?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Hi. What will happen to the tokens unsold?
All of them will be burnt, but, frankly speaking, I don’t think that any of them will remain unsold.
Activity: 294
Hi. What will happen to the tokens unsold?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Judging by the official site, the WellTrado team keeps traveling round the world. Perhaps it’s better to start to develop the product?
They’re performing a more important task – they promote the platform globally and increase the number of investors.

I think that an ordinary marketing campaign which is hold by every ICO nowadays  would perform this task successfully.

They aren’t effective. The tool gets depreciated when everyone uses it. Today there’s too much advertisement in search engines and other apps.
However, sure they shouldn’t refuse to use such methods. Although they aren’t very effective, but they offer the biggest coverage of the audience among the possible ones.

Yep, but the majority of this audience isnt interested neither in lending nor in cryptocurrencies. And people attending the conferences invest in the ICO more often by tens of times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Judging by the official site, the WellTrado team keeps traveling round the world. Perhaps it’s better to start to develop the product?
They’re performing a more important task – they promote the platform globally and increase the number of investors.

I think that an ordinary marketing campaign which is hold by every ICO nowadays  would perform this task successfully.

They aren’t effective. The tool gets depreciated when everyone uses it. Today there’s too much advertisement in search engines and other apps.
However, sure they shouldn’t refuse to use such methods. Although they aren’t very effective, but they offer the biggest coverage of the audience among the possible ones.

Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of the sales?
Less than a week, so hurry up to get whitelisted, otherwise you’ll miss the ICO.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of the sales?
Activity: 224
Who will determine the amount of the loan percentage rate? Do the borrowers specify it in the application or the investors set it themselves?
Hello. I know that it’s weird but will I be able to invest in microloans? Or does WellTrado offer only long term investment options?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Can a legal entity act as an borrower on yr aggregator? Most often the ones who need the money aren’t individuals, they’re legal enterpreneurs.
Activity: 224
Hey. Who will check the personal data of the borrowers? How much will verification cost?
Pages:
Jump to: