Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 48. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello. What will happen to unsold tokens?
Activity: 560
Good afternoon. Is there a limit on the number of simultaneous investments in loans on your site? If yes, please, name it.
No, there is no limit. Check our MVP here: www.welltrado.com
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Is there a limit on the number of simultaneous investments in loans on your site? If yes, please, name it.
Activity: 210
Hey. You offer your borrowers transparent commissions. I still can't figure out what that means.
This means that no one will try to deceive them, and that all the terms of the loan will be spelled out in advance.
Don't banks offer similar terms? I still don't see much difference.
Banks always reserve the right to make certain changes, so they can secretly increase the amount of a debt.
But what prevents WellTrado from repeating this action? I think investors will not refuse such an option.
They will refuse it, especially those for whom transparency is of real importance. All loan terms are written in the smart-contract and stored in the blockchain. No one can change them unilaterally.
That's great, but what if parties decide to change the terms by mutual agreement? Is it possible?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey. You offer your borrowers transparent commissions. I still can't figure out what that means.
This means that no one will try to deceive them, and that all the terms of the loan will be spelled out in advance.
Banks always reserve the right to make certain changes, so they can secretly increase the amount of a debt.
But what prevents WellTrado from repeating this action? I think investors will not refuse such an option.
They will refuse it, especially those for whom transparency is of real importance. All loan terms are written in the smart-contract and stored in the blockchain. No one can change them unilaterally.
Activity: 252
What’s the hard cap of this ICO?
The sales will be stopped after 65 million tokens are sold.

Activity: 266
Good afternoon. WellTrado wants to get rid of middlemen, but in fact, it will be such a middleman itself. Don’t you think it’s a contradiction?
Activity: 406
The competitors wont make u wait long. How are u planning to hold the users in the long term regard?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I read the whitepaper. Everything is written correctly. People know what they are doing. A big plus is the availability of a working system.
 A system of quick loans will always be popular. I will wait for the exchange to enter this coin. I think it will be possible to purchase well and get profitability.
We have already applied to Binance exchanger and waiting for their response.
Join the wishlist here to get the latest updates: https://welltrado.io/#home

It is very difficult to be listed on their exchange. Would you even be willing to pay the high fee for that?
Good afternoon. What advantages will the ones who has signed up for the platform and make investments get?
You can already use our MVP with a working product: www.welltrado.com
ICO investors will be able get part of Welltrado revenue, that will be distributed to the investors all the time.
Activity: 238
What’s the hard cap of this ICO?
Activity: 238
Hey. Let’s say I need money urgently and the timeframes of investments hasn’t expired yet. Can I get my money back without income percentage but ahead of a schedule?
I read the whitepaper. Everything is written correctly. People know what they are doing. A big plus is the availability of a working system.
 A system of quick loans will always be popular. I will wait for the exchange to enter this coin. I think it will be possible to purchase well and get profitability.
We have already applied to Binance exchanger and waiting for their response.
Join the wishlist here to get the latest updates: https://welltrado.io/#home
Activity: 132
I think that this project has future and soon we will be able to use its capabilities that it provides us.
Activity: 280
Are you focused on investors or on credit platform more? Which group will be provided with more convenient conditions?
Pages:
Jump to: