Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 55. (Read 34998 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. I completely agree with you thesis that the state borders shouldn’t be an obstacle for investments, but isnt this issue already solved?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How many tokens will e put on sale?
Yes, of course, everything is thought through. The token price will go up due to limited amount of tokens issued and the increase of the number of retail stores that will accept it as a payment.
Activity: 266
Are you planning to obtain any global licenses? Anyway, the state borders can be a significant obstacle for development of the platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. What’s the reason to create a secondary market for loans? Isnt the current level of the platform enough? What exactly isnt the satisfied with?
Activity: 238
How many tokens will e put on sale?
Activity: 406
Will there be other platforms for investment on your aggregator? For example, for the real estate or precious metals industries?
Activity: 238
Hey. Can I insure the loans provided? I’m not used to invest in a risky way, even if the company is proven.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Suppose I need to withdraw my investment in advance. Can I sell my debt obligation to other user?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. The social trading is extremely popular today. Perhaps it worth to connect to one of the platforms of this industry?
Activity: 560
any detailed info?
All the detailed information about Welltrado global marketplace for P2P platforms: https://welltrado.io/static/docs/Welltrado-Lightpaper.pdf
Activity: 406
Good afternoon! So, where r u planning to open additional offices or is the one that u`ve now enough at the current stage?
Activity: 5
Activity: 560
Good afternoon. Will it be possible to buy the tokens for BTC?
Yes, it will be possible. Join the wishlist to get notified about the token sale: www.welltrado.io
Activity: 336
As far as I know, the only payment method is ETH.
Activity: 112
Hello. Are you gonna sell your solution to other projects working in consecutive areas?
What solutions are you talking about? WellTrado is an aggregator, the platforms need to access it in order to use its tools.
I meant Welltrado Loan Portfolio Management tool. I think it can be interesting for both classical exchanges and ordinary investors.
In this case, the registration wont be a problem for them. At least, the sale of the solution can weaken the positions of the platform in the market.
Yes, that’s why I wanna get sure that such a scenario is impossible.
Activity: 2
Why do you think 20% is fair?
Hello. Are you gonna sell your solution to other projects working in consecutive areas?
What solutions are you talking about? WellTrado is an aggregator, the platforms need to access it in order to use its tools.
I meant Welltrado Loan Portfolio Management tool. I think it can be interesting for both classical exchanges and ordinary investors.
In this case, the registration wont be a problem for them. At least, the sale of the solution can weaken the positions of the platform in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: