Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 53. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Can I pay all commissions exclusively in the tokens of this platform?
As far as I know, this is the main role of tokens within the framework of the platform.
I just heard that the commission can be paid also in ETH. Do you know something about this?
Yes, you are absolutely right. It seems to me that this will significantly expand the number of users who have the opportunity to access WellTrado.

Well, will the tokens have some unique application field in which they can’t be replaced by analogs?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
As far as I know, this is the main role of tokens within the framework of the platform.
I just heard that the commission can be paid also in ETH. Do you know something about this?
Yes, you are absolutely right. It seems to me that this will significantly expand the number of users who have the opportunity to access WellTrado.
The rate of your token will grow fast. Won't this become a problem for those who pay fees for using your aggregator?
Activity: 406
Hi. Will all the tokens unsold be put in reserve?
No, all of them will be burnt, but I believe in the reach of the hard cap.
Hello. Will it be possible to get user loans on WellTrado? Or must platforms issue only large loans to entrepreneurs?
Merit: 10
How do you think, considering your influence on the development of the industry, the authorities can invite the team members to discuss and develop laws related to cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Good evening. The interest in long-term investments in cryptocurrencies is growing, but will WellTrado be able to raise the level of confidence in them?
The platform already has a working product, a clear strategy, and the team members regularly win prizes at conferences. Personally, I have no trust issues.

There are a lot of big pros here that indicate that this project could turn out to very successful for all participants. I am bullish.
Good afternoon. How many cryptocurrencies will be available within your platform? And how often will new ones be added.
Activity: 364
Hi. Will all the tokens unsold be put in reserve?
Does a large bank have a chance to purchase your aggregator? Or is this option completely excluded?
Hello. How will your platform be monetized? Or does it operate on a non-commercial basis?
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
Good evening. What is the nominal price of the token?
In general it is 0.001 ETH, but at the first rounds of the ICO there are generous discounts.
Already more than 5300 investors joined the waiting list. Join here, and do not miss the opportunity to invest here: https://welltrado.io/#home
Activity: 364
In general it is 0.001 ETH, but at the first rounds of the ICO there are generous discounts.
Activity: 98
Activity: 560
Good evening. The interest in long-term investments in cryptocurrencies is growing, but will WellTrado be able to raise the level of confidence in them?
The platform already has a working product, a clear strategy, and the team members regularly win prizes at conferences. Personally, I have no trust issues.
No, I'm not talking about the aggregator itself, but about the platforms placed on it.
I’m sure that it’s incredibly difficult to get on WellTrado. During thr assessment they evaluate potential of a platform in the long term. So, as a result, investors get access only to reliable projects.
That's great, but I'd like to find a clear list of the requirements that the credit platform should meet. Does anyone have that information?
You can check for more details at welltrado.com
Activity: 294
No, I'm not talking about the aggregator itself, but about the platforms placed on it.
I’m sure that it’s incredibly difficult to get on WellTrado. During thr assessment they evaluate potential of a platform in the long term. So, as a result, investors get access only to reliable projects.
That's great, but I'd like to find a clear list of the requirements that the credit platform should meet. Does anyone have that information?
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: