Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 56. (Read 34998 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello. Are you gonna sell your solution to other projects working in consecutive areas?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
It seems to me that the platform offers to generous discounts on the ICO. Perhaps u should make them less?

Hey
I don't think so! It's 20℅
bouns from the start. We can't call it big. Because there are tons of ICO giving early investors at least 50℅ start of ICO.
And in recent times some
pre-ico bouns figure was totally sacks! They gave 100℅ previllage to early backers. I don't want talk about those private placement rounds, forgive me!
So for me start
with 20℅ is enough fair for
both ends!

Enjoy_
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Greeting. What is the nominal price the token on ICO?
0,001 ETH bonus not included
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Let's say the platform stops paying dividends on time. How can average user demand his compensation for it?
Activity: 266
Hi. Can I lend money to the users directly or I will have to get certain accreditation before?
Activity: 280
Does your platform support authorization through social media platforms? Or do I have to create new login and password?
Activity: 364
Greeting. What is the nominal price the token on ICO?
Activity: 266
Good day. What if I already made an investment on the platform before I connected it to WellTrado? Is going to be shown on the dashboard?
Activity: 560
Will I be able to copy the things that experienced investors do? Newcomers will be probably happy to have such an opportunity.
[/quote]
Right now our plan is to develop three different products: P2P crypto fund, P2P platforms aggregator and monitoring dashboard.
hello. What are you so sure that WellTrado investments profiles Will be in high demand?
because this is the simplest way to invest. It is going to be easy even for those who weren't brave enough for that before.
I don't think that you can offer something new in p2p loans field.
the main advantage of this is that all of the platforms are available in one  dashboard. Nobody did this before.
sounds good but what the actual advantages?
Stable returns on investments. Join the wishlist to get the latest updates here: https://welltrado.io/#home
hello. What are you so sure that WellTrado investments profiles Will be in high demand?
because this is the simplest way to invest. It is going to be easy even for those who weren't brave enough for that before.
Read our White Paper: https://welltrado.io/static/docs/Welltrado-Whitepaper.pdf
Welltrado is an aggregator of thousands p2p lending platforms.
Activity: 392
Hello. All the issued tokens are for sale?
no. Only 65% is for sale, but The rest is for the team and the platform itself.
Activity: 98
Hello. All the issued tokens are for sale?
Activity: 210
the main advantage of this is that all of the platforms are available in one  dashboard. Nobody did this before.
before you would have to register on each p2p platform and get verified in order to work with a Limited amount of lenders.  WellTrado fixes this problems.
Will I be able to copy the things that experienced investors do? Newcomers will be probably happy to have such an opportunity.
before you would have to register on each p2p platform and get verified in order to work with a Limited amount of lenders.  WellTrado fixes this problems.
Pages:
Jump to: