Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 28. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I agree, very very relevant idea, given that now the digital age and all the young people want to work through the Internet.

We forget the most important thing, because in the easy work project all payments will be made in cryptocurrency, this is a very important factor.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I agree, very very relevant idea, given that now the digital age and all the young people want to work through the Internet.
Merit: 6
There are many factors that will affect the popularity of the platform. In fact, most depends on the reliability of the performers and the customer himself.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other plans which are already working on the similar idea ?
Activity: 196
I am sure that the administration of this project will achieve some success, and will take the leading place in this industry. WORK Coin looks very bright.

It is a pity, but the market situation plays a negative role for all young projects. Let's hope that sooner or later the trend will change.
Activity: 70
The hud are given the opportunity to invest in token and coin. But the projects are not confident enough. As this project I need more credible sources to bring confidence to us.
Activity: 56
I sincerely hope that the team and administration are interested in developing and providing users with as much information as possible. It should wait a bit, the project definitely deserves attention!
Activity: 112
I am sure that the administration of this project will achieve some success, and will take the leading place in this industry. WORK Coin looks very bright.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I read that there were already not a few news to make the market better, I think everything will be better next month than now
Who knows what will happen in September, may not crypt at all, or maybe it will grow into space, then no one knows.
developers will develop the project further regardless of any factors, especially the market decline at the moment they should not be affected by
Activity: 13
Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.
Many projects suffer from the fall of the crypt, but these are temporary phenomena, there will not be the same crypt forever falling.
The market has already started to grow and I think soon a lot of things will change, for developers it will be more fun to work)
Yes, in a growing market it is good to collect investors, the risks of large losses are decreasing, and for the team a good motivation for improving the product.

a lot of platforms fall, it's a risk. the key is in the performance of the platform team. all concept platforms are good, but if not supported by team performance it is impossible to succeed. Current market conditions are a concern, I think that is also not a problem, as long as great ideas and great team performance will produce extraordinary praise from investors.
Activity: 238
Now many investors do not want to change their bitcoins and ETH for violas at such a speed. Fall of the market for beginner projects is very bad
So we all need to wait some time before buying altcoins, let everyone decide for himself.
Activity: 154
I read that there were already not a few news to make the market better, I think everything will be better next month than now
Activity: 168
Now many investors do not want to change their bitcoins and ETH for violas at such a speed. Fall of the market for beginner projects is very bad
Well, no one here forces anybody, if the investor sees the potential in the project, he will be ready to invest in it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Well, the site guys do cool, I like it, I think there will soon be an appendix.
Activity: 196
Hi! Awesome group! I paid attention to another awesome project Vinchain. Have you heard about their project? Check their whitepaper, you will be impressed. They are building decentralized vehicle repository.
Personally, I was a little worried Vinchain, more interested in Easy WORK, the idea of love, and of course how to implement it.
Activity: 42
What the website for this plan? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
Token WORK has slowly started to grow, what positive news do you still need? Many investors are already in the black.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WorkCoin will change the approach to work and make everything transparent, the team confidently proves their abilities.
Activity: 48
Hi! Awesome group! I paid attention to another awesome project Vinchain. Have you heard about their project? Check their whitepaper, you will be impressed. They are building decentralized vehicle repository.
Pages:
Jump to: