Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 32. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

In the yard of the digital age, many have long been working through the Internet ..... Without a doubt Easy Work will only gain popularity.
I have already met many similar platforms, you need to somehow resolve the issue with unscrupulous customers who refuse to pay for the work.

I think the developers took care of this and make an independent regulator of this problem.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A good and timely project, attracts accessibility and ease of use, very relevant for today.
It is worth noting that such projects as this one are needed for the development of the crypto currency as a whole. I look forward to the beta release.
Activity: 56
A good and timely project, attracts accessibility and ease of use, very relevant for today.
the soft cap was already assembled, I don't understand why the administration is not the platform launches? Waiting for improvement in the cryptocurrency market?
Activity: 98
The team seems to be going well, just the right staff for the development of the project. I think more and do not need
Activity: 56

In the yard of the digital age, many have long been working through the Internet ..... Without a doubt Easy Work will only gain popularity.
I have already met many similar platforms, you need to somehow resolve the issue with unscrupulous customers who refuse to pay for the work.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
How will the customer and the performer conduct the dialogue, will there be a special chat for this?
A special general online chat will be created, as will a private chat, with this problem should not arise.
Activity: 84
I'm delighted with the idea of the project, although now it's not very popular content, but I'm sure that with time it will be something amazing.

Well, you can argue, it all depends on whether the matter is brought to a logical conclusion or stops halfway.
Yes, the project is not bad, but there are still many flaws, over which it is worth working hard!
and I think that on the contrary, the stock exchange fliransers are very popular now, they are gaining popularity every year.
Activity: 42
I'm delighted with the idea of the project, although now it's not very popular content, but I'm sure that with time it will be something amazing.

Interest in cryptocurrencies is growing every year, working on the Internet and getting paid in cryptocurrency is very prestigious.
Merit: 6

Well, you can argue, it all depends on whether the matter is brought to a logical conclusion or stops halfway.
Yes, the project is not bad, but there are still many flaws, over which it is worth working hard!
and I think that on the contrary, the stock exchange fliransers are very popular now, they are gaining popularity every year.
Merit: 2

Activity: 59
I have a great desire to see the beta version of the platform. I hope soon there will be such an opportunity.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 154
Activity: 126
For the project you need a good advertising plan of action, since the idea is useful in the modern world.
This is true, because any project, if it does not have a strong marketing plan, is doomed to failure.
Activity: 154
For the project you need a good advertising plan of action, since the idea is useful in the modern world.
I would like to clarify any of the cryptocurrency exchanges have already traded the token WORK? Where can I buy it from?

At the moment, the Work token is not traded anywhere, but negotiations on adding to the crypto-currency exchanges are underway.

WORK Coin has long traded on crypto currency exchange YObit.

https://yobit.io/ru/trade/WORK/BTC
Well, we can say with confidence that the project is set to win and will develop further)

Yobit is a good stock exchange, very large amounts of money pass through the exchange a day. I also use it
It has become one of the very first popular due to the user-friendly interface and the interface, as well as the number of cryptonyms in the listing.
Yobit has become in demand among users of the Russian-speaking segment and second only to the trading platform Exmo.
Activity: 35
Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO idea development
I would like to clarify any of the cryptocurrency exchanges have already traded the token WORK? Where can I buy it from?

At the moment, the Work token is not traded anywhere, but negotiations on adding to the crypto-currency exchanges are underway.

Well, we can say with confidence that the project is set to win and will develop further)

Yobit is a good stock exchange, very large amounts of money pass through the exchange a day. I also use it
It has become one of the very first popular due to the user-friendly interface and the interface, as well as the number of cryptonyms in the listing.
Activity: 112

Pages:
Jump to: