Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 29. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Many projects suffer from the fall of the crypt, but these are temporary phenomena, there will not be the same crypt forever falling.
The market has already started to grow and I think soon a lot of things will change, for developers it will be more fun to work)
 It's nice to see that such a small path has been passed, but such a huge amount of work has been done))
Activity: 112
Many projects suffer from the fall of the crypt, but these are temporary phenomena, there will not be the same crypt forever falling.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
What will be the security of the service? what will the team say about this?

The platform itself is built on the basis of blockchain technologies, the security will be at the highest level.

Yes, but how is the team going to achieve maximum security, a smart contract?
True, Smart contracts not only contain information about the obligations of the parties and sanctions for their violation, but they automatically ensure the fulfillment of all the terms of the contract.
the security of the system is guaranteed by mathematical laws and makes hacker attacks unlikely, as well as the substitution of information
Thanks to the blockchain, many intermediaries are eliminated and processes are automatized

The solution to these and other problems and constraints is directed by the forces of many developers, and within the various platforms they are solved in different ways.

Solution is not that simple. If u use part of ur brain normally responsible for staring in the concrete wall for doing useful stuff u will success in life just like ur fartherless brother. Its true that mechanics of crypto is overcomplicated and overexceeds NASA programs for shuttle landing in terms of complexity and high degree of fragmentation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6

The platform itself is built on the basis of blockchain technologies, the security will be at the highest level.

True, Smart contracts not only contain information about the obligations of the parties and sanctions for their violation, but they automatically ensure the fulfillment of all the terms of the contract.
the security of the system is guaranteed by mathematical laws and makes hacker attacks unlikely, as well as the substitution of information
Thanks to the blockchain, many intermediaries are eliminated and processes are automatized

The solution to these and other problems and constraints is directed by the forces of many developers, and within the various platforms they are solved in different ways.
Merit: 1

Activity: 59
I think that it is a very necessary service. Because it will allow you to use the crypto currency in everyday life to everyone who wants to.
For some reason, at first the project seemed not very promising. I do not know why.

Activity: 26
What the website for this plan? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
Merit: 10

I think everything will be so, the growth of the system will be encouraged in a virtual order with a reward. Everything will work - without problems.
Activity: 56
What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Bounty company has already been launched, but maybe you should think about airdrop, this is also a solution.
Activity: 26
What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
Activity: 16
system security services WORK in complete by smart contract so it has a high level of operational security in addition they also give precedence to speed transactions and also complete, so all the more comfortable to use, the team has do the best, and hope this project can come in handy one day and continue to grow.
Activity: 238
To my great surprise, today the price of WORK has increased by 15%, this is an excellent result considering that the entire market is falling.
It would be nice to look at the beta version. All the same it is interesting how and what will look / work. I think this opportunity interests many.

Beta version will be, just have to wait a bit and there will be a result
Of course, this interests many of the community and investors.
I think that the guys already have agreements with performers and some employers.
By the way, I also watched a video on YouTube about this company, they said that there was already a set of performers and customers.
And how to get to the number of these performer? Perhaps my knowledge and experience will also come in handy for someone
Activity: 196
Now it's clear why people have recognized the value of the business. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.
Easy WORK will change the approach to work and make everything transparent, the team confidently proves their abilities.
Activity: 34
Now it's clear why people have recognized the value of the business. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful project that can have global implications.
Activity: 196
First of all, I am interested in this project, on the part of the customer, sometimes it is categorically difficult to find performers for one-time works.

If you understand all the subtleties of the platform, it becomes clear that there will be a rating system of ratings and reviews.
Activity: 56
First of all, I am interested in this project, on the part of the customer, sometimes it is categorically difficult to find performers for one-time works.
Pages:
Jump to: