Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 30. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello
Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your business is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new plans?
Activity: 42
What will be the security of the service? what will the team say about this?

The platform itself is built on the basis of blockchain technologies, the security will be at the highest level.
Activity: 33
I'm a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this project right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your business
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It would be nice to look at the beta version. All the same it is interesting how and what will look / work. I think this opportunity interests many.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6

I think everything will be settled by smart contracts, with which until this time there were no problems.
Technology, experts say, has a high level of operational security, reliability, reliability and the inability to substitute data, transparency and speed of operations.
Such a system is still far from perfect, but eventually everything will be at the highest level.
Activity: 30
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the project but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Activity: 168

I think everything will be settled by smart contracts, with which until this time there were no problems.
Activity: 84
Tell me if the flirensers need to pass a test to prove their level of knowledge?
Yes, of course, each person will need to undergo verification. After all, customers want to work only with experienced performers.
Merit: 1
Activity: 33
Hello everyone, guys, tell me where I can buy WORK tokens? Are they trading anywhere yet?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
A great idea, this platform is designed to provide work on the internet, a significant part of people, despite the fact that the payment will be made exclusively in cryptocurrency. Projects like Easy Work are a must for the entire crypto community.
With the development of the market, crypto currencies, the services of this direction are needed most, they will eliminate many problems.
Activity: 196
Easy Work is another project that promises to provide all the work, well, let's see what happens. It'll be interesting to see.

I can't understand what's wrong with that? is that part of the people who work on the Internet will receive payment in cryptocurrency?
Activity: 31
I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
Activity: 112
Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
I hope the team will prove that they have developed a novelty and will find its place under the sun.
I also believe in the success of the team, in the near future we will see the result with the release of the beta version.
Activity: 56
Easy Work is another project that promises to provide all the work, well, let's see what happens. It'll be interesting to see.
Activity: 238
Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
I hope the team will prove that they have developed a novelty and will find its place under the sun.
Today, the situation in the cryptocurrency market is really deplorable, it's hard to find a place under the sun when you are under pressure from the whole market.
Where today I can buy a WORK Coin? What cryptocurrency exchanges sell these tokens?

The WORK  token is actively traded on the YObit cryptocurrency exchange, you can buy them in a comfortable mode.

Yes, I already used to buy tokens on the exchange, everything went smoothly.

Actively traded a token, I agree, by the way on the stock exchange Yobit a large volume of trades
Activity: 59
In this fantastic future, bitcoin should be already 100 thousand, not less. What do you think? Is this a turn of events?
At the time Bitcoin was created in 2009, no one could have thought that he would get such popularity.
Bitcoin is quite young, less than 10 years old, and it has huge potential for growth.
It's hard to predict the speed of Bitcoin's price movement, therefore, to learn more about current and future trends, the best thing to do is to monitor the market and keep abreast of the news.
I think that the price of bitcoin by 2020 will not grow much and will not exceed 10 thousand dollars
Merit: 6
Where today I can buy a WORK Coin? What cryptocurrency exchanges sell these tokens?

The WORK  token is actively traded on the YObit cryptocurrency exchange, you can buy them in a comfortable mode.

Yes, I already used to buy tokens on the exchange, everything went smoothly.
The team seems to be going well, just the right staff for the development of the project. I think more and do not need
The team that works on the project has achieved quite good results, the project website looks great, white paper is also good.

Yes, the team has a lot of experience in this area, I hope they will show good results.
Pages:
Jump to: