Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 31. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The team seems to be going well, just the right staff for the development of the project. I think more and do not need
The team that works on the project has achieved quite good results, the project website looks great, white paper is also good.

Yes, the team has a lot of experience in this area, I hope they will show good results.
Activity: 36
Hi, all.
Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
Activity: 28
Hi guys. Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
A great idea, this platform is designed to provide work on the internet, a significant part of people, despite the fact that the payment will be made exclusively in cryptocurrency. Projects like Easy Work are a must for the entire crypto community.
Activity: 28
Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Where today I can buy a WORK Coin? What cryptocurrency exchanges sell these tokens?

The WORK  token is actively traded on the YObit cryptocurrency exchange, you can buy them in a comfortable mode.

Could you give a clear link to the exchange where the work token is traded. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 238
Where today I can buy a WORK Coin? What cryptocurrency exchanges sell these tokens?

The WORK  token is actively traded on the YObit cryptocurrency exchange, you can buy them in a comfortable mode.
Activity: 144
I have a great desire to see the beta version of the platform. I hope soon there will be such an opportunity.
I just have to wait a bit, I think beta will be soon
to present the beta version of the project will be closer to the 3rd quarter of 2018, this is stated in the project roadmap.

I just have to wait a bit, I think beta will be soon
Activity: 182
The team seems to be going well, just the right staff for the development of the project. I think more and do not need
The team that works on the project has achieved quite good results, the project website looks great, white paper is also good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
A good and timely project, attracts accessibility and ease of use, very relevant for today.
It is worth noting that such projects as this one are needed for the development of the crypto currency as a whole. I look forward to the beta release.

Blockchain-technologies win more and more space in the life of modern man. Rapid development of the crypto-currency industry with every hour strengthens its position in the market

At present, electronic money has gained special popularity, despite the fact that they appeared relatively recently.
this is facilitated by factors such as the convenience of paying for goods in online stores, the high speed of transactions, the use of modern technologies to ensure the security of transactions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A good and timely project, attracts accessibility and ease of use, very relevant for today.
It is worth noting that such projects as this one are needed for the development of the crypto currency as a whole. I look forward to the beta release.

Blockchain-technologies win more and more space in the life of modern man. Rapid development of the crypto-currency industry with every hour strengthens its position in the market

At present, electronic money has gained special popularity, despite the fact that they appeared relatively recently.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
here's another project that promises to provide everyone with work, well, let's see what happens. It will be interesting to see.
Is that bad? Many people are in need of experienced performers, and the majority of people in need of work. In my opinion, there should be a lot more projects like this than there are now.

I think that the main task is to find regular customers, but there will not be any problems with the performers, especially in the Russian-speaking sector.
Activity: 154

Activity: 42

The market is already showing growth, I hope in the near future everything will be adjusted and the team will launch the service. Many who are waiting for the launch.

In fact, the market is very unstable, yesterday it showed growth, and today it is falling. We need to wait for a better situation.
Activity: 238

In the yard of the digital age, many have long been working through the Internet ..... Without a doubt Easy Work will only gain popularity.
I have already met many similar platforms, you need to somehow resolve the issue with unscrupulous customers who refuse to pay for the work.

I think these are secondary problems that are being solved very quickly, and this is not what we need to worry about right now.
Activity: 112
the soft cap was already assembled, I don't understand why the administration is not the platform launches? Waiting for improvement in the cryptocurrency market?

Perhaps the team is waiting for market improvement, you are right. I think by the end of the year the service will be in operation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6

In the yard of the digital age, many have long been working through the Internet ..... Without a doubt Easy Work will only gain popularity.
I have already met many similar platforms, you need to somehow resolve the issue with unscrupulous customers who refuse to pay for the work.

I think the developers took care of this and make an independent regulator of this problem.

The service will operate a rating system, which none from the parties are not interested in violating.
I can wish you good luck. Business is competitive, of course. I hope you have a good team, otherwise it will be difficult.
In the professionalism of the project team, I have no doubt that I have been following this project for a long time, I see and read all the news

I think the developers took care of this and make an independent regulator of this problem.
Pages:
Jump to: