Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 33. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I would like to see the platform in the work. Because I want to use these services myself. If it really is, as promised - I will be in this case.
If I'm not mistaken, then in September should be released a working beta version of the project, then you will be able to test all the tools of the platform EASY WORK.

Thank you, this is very good news for me, we will wait.

Beta version, this is good for development, it is very important for investors to test the project.
I agree, this is to strengthen the confidence of many users and attracts many new ones.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I would like to see the platform in the work. Because I want to use these services myself. If it really is, as promised - I will be in this case.
If I'm not mistaken, then in September should be released a working beta version of the project, then you will be able to test all the tools of the platform EASY WORK.

Thank you, this is very good news for me, we will wait.

Beta version, this is good for development, it is very important for investors to test the project.
Activity: 29
This is a great project, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this idea?
Activity: 238
I would like to clarify any of the cryptocurrency exchanges have already traded the token WORK? Where can I buy it from?

At the moment, the Work token is not traded anywhere, but negotiations on adding to the crypto-currency exchanges are underway.

WORK Coin has long traded on crypto currency exchange YObit.

https://yobit.io/ru/trade/WORK/BTC
Activity: 168
The idea is not new. How will the team fight their competitors? It is very interesting to me.
In conditions of competition, the quality of the goods and the level of work with clients inevitably grow.
Competition does not allow developers to relax, and this often contributes to business development.

To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary.
It is necessary to take into account all the risks that may be in the market, because it is important, how the project will move further
Strategic planning without regard for competition and competitors is almost impossible.
So, competition and competitors help to develop?
It turns out, yes. As paradoxical as it sounded ...
Activity: 36
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I will follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I would like to clarify any of the cryptocurrency exchanges have already traded the token WORK? Where can I buy it from?

At the moment, the Work token is not traded anywhere, but negotiations on adding to the crypto-currency exchanges are underway.
The idea is not new. How will the team fight their competitors? It is very interesting to me.
In conditions of competition, the quality of the goods and the level of work with clients inevitably grow.
Competition does not allow developers to relax, and this often contributes to business development.

To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary.
It is necessary to take into account all the risks that may be in the market, because it is important, how the project will move further
Strategic planning without regard for competition and competitors is almost impossible.
So, competition and competitors help to develop?
Activity: 350

Now Yobit has fallen in popularity, as the administration pays little time to users.
Yes, I also heard it, communication with users is the most important shah of development and quality of service of the exchange, in vain they do so.
In such cases, why bother with Yobit at all, if there are hundreds of exchanges on the Internet that would gladly accept the work token in themselves.
Merit: 1
I will be happy to buy a couple of thousand work tokens, I have been following this project for a long time. I'm waiting for the tokens to come out on cryptocurrency exchanges.

And what else is the coin not traded on the exchange ?, I heard that the auction should be on the Yobit

Perhaps in the future the team will develop its stock exchange, here it will be a strong additional development.
Now Yobit has fallen in popularity, as the administration pays little time to users.
Yes, I also heard it, communication with users is the most important shah of development and quality of service of the exchange, in vain they do so.

Quite a controversial issue, I do not think that the Yobit fell in popularity, because the total trading volume on this exchange is growing.

It seems to me that the YObit cryptocurrency exchange is perfect for the implementation and sale of work tokens, but other exchanges also need to be connected.

Quite a controversial issue, I do not think that the Yobit fell in popularity, because the total trading volume on this exchange is growing.
Activity: 102
Hey. Tell me please, where can I learn more when the program of generosity begins?
Here is a link to the bounty thread, there you will find absolutely all the information. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39380871
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
I'm happy to try this exchange for work. Recently there are very few adequate customers.
Activity: 112
I will be happy to buy a couple of thousand work tokens, I have been following this project for a long time. I'm waiting for the tokens to come out on cryptocurrency exchanges.

And what else is the coin not traded on the exchange ?, I heard that the auction should be on the Yobit

Perhaps in the future the team will develop its stock exchange, here it will be a strong additional development.
Hey. Tell me please, where can I learn more when the program of generosity begins?
Activity: 350

Own exchange, this is a very serious step, I would not hurry with this, now everyone is waiting until the project will have a beta version.
Pages:
Jump to: