Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 84. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I can not say that the project is straight bomb and super cool, but in my opinion, it's too early to send it off. There are several good ideas and chances of success for the project, too!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Is there any news? ICO will begin on June 5, the timing of the start of sales is not postponed, as last time?
No news no, the surprise is this time, the ICO must begin on schedule. I guess the telegram is quiet.
Activity: 168
Is there any news? ICO will begin on June 5, the timing of the start of sales is not postponed, as last time?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Guys, how many tokens were all released and how many will be put up for sale? What about the bounty?
The website has information on your issue, 10 million tokens have been issued, of which 85% will be sold to investors.
I wonder what will happen to the remaining 15%?
I so suspect that 15% is a reward for the project team, for their hard work. That's usually how it works.
You're right. After all, in fact, few people pay the team in Fiat, all employees receive payment in tokens, under certain conditions.
Activity: 238
Guys, how many tokens were all released and how many will be put up for sale? What about the bounty?
The website has information on your issue, 10 million tokens have been issued, of which 85% will be sold to investors.
I so suspect that 15% is a reward for the project team, for their hard work. That's usually how it works.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
I can not say anything bad about the project, it looks very dignified and promising, I would love to join the number of performers.
In fact, the prospect of the project depends on investors, because if you collect the necessary amount of money will not work, you will have to hold the ICO again.
Activity: 182
I can not say anything bad about the project, it looks very dignified and promising, I would love to join the number of performers.
Activity: 252
Bounty they did not planed to make. Now it seems like they've changed their minds, a lot of people asked  they to make bounty. Everything for people))
Excellent! I'm sure many users will join, because the bounty company is advertising. It's good that the team decided to make a bounty.
There are two sides Bounty: on the one hand, the owners of WORK Coin listen to the requests of people and agree to additional advertising, for which they do not need to pay in advance)) On the other hand, this can also collapse the cost of the token.
Bounty is a free advertisement that doesn't need to be paid for, it's a complete freebie. If 2-3% of tokens from the total pool are allocated to bounty participants, the price will not collapse.
Bounty they did not planed to make. Now it seems like they've changed their minds, a lot of people asked  they to make bounty. Everything for people))
Excellent! I'm sure many users will join, because the bounty company is advertising. It's good that the team decided to make a bounty.
There are two sides Bounty: on the one hand, the owners of WORK Coin listen to the requests of people and agree to additional advertising, for which they do not need to pay in advance)) On the other hand, this can also collapse the cost of the token.
Activity: 90
I'm interested in how they will initially look for good employees and convince them that they need a cryptocurrency???
The project is designed for the future, maybe soon the attitude to the crypto currency will be completely different than now. And any company and people will begin to accept the crypt as a payment.
Activity: 154
Activity: 98
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 The project, which allows us to find contractors for the execution of works and to be confident in meeting deadlines, reliability and quality, is very relevant. In all spheres of life there should be development and use of modern technologies.
Activity: 67
It is bad that the beta version of the project will be only after the ICO, because of this does not invest some part of the investors.
Slightly illogical looking. Perhaps, the road map of the project will be edited, because there is still time to ICO))
If the functionality is convenient, then there will be no problems with the customers and executors. I would like to see the project from the inside, unfortunatelly the beta version is not soon ..
If you look at the road map, then the launch of the beta version is planned for the first quarter of 2019, before this stage is still a long time.
50% big bonus. Typically, with such huge bonuses after the ICO tokn price fall a little... And in general the idea is good.
Earlier, I worked in several such places, tell me whether it will be necessary for the workers to pass a test to prove their level of knowledge.
Yes, of course, everyone who wants to pass verification. After all, customers want to work only with experienced performers, newcomers do not interest them.
Earlier, I worked in several such places, tell me whether it will be necessary for the workers to pass a test to prove their level of knowledge.
The project looks very serious, and the idea is topical, but I can not understand one thing, why developers use blockchain, why use such serious technologies? What will this give to users?
Well, what can I say, the blockchain is complete security, plus the speed of operations and many more bonuses when compared with old technologies.
If I understand everything correctly, then the site itself will be built on a blockchain, respectively, will receive all the buns from this technology, from security to instant transactions.
The project looks very serious, and the idea is topical, but I can not understand one thing, why developers use blockchain, why use such serious technologies? What will this give to users?
Well, what can I say, the blockchain is complete security, plus the speed of operations and many more bonuses when compared with old technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: