Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 83. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
It seems to me that 50% in the first 5 hours of sales can greatly affect the price of tokens after the end of ICO, lead many will be able to buy a token cheaper, and after listing on the stock exchanges they can drain the token, thereby crashing its price.
It is quite normal practice, many projects make the same discounts and this does not affect the price of the token in any way, and if it does, it's very weak, then the main thing is to interest investors and collect the necessary funds and then put them into advertising.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What amount of money for the award will be allocated to the bounty company?
Activity: 42
It seems to me that 50% in the first 5 hours of sales can greatly affect the price of tokens after the end of ICO, lead many will be able to buy a token cheaper, and after listing on the stock exchanges they can drain the token, thereby crashing its price.
Activity: 196

The site States that payments will be accepted in Ethereum and Bitcoins, it would be nice if the payments were accepted in dollars.
ICO in dollars, this is the dream of any investor, because it is very convenient and fast, but problems with the purchase of ETH should not arise.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
How many funds do you want to raise? What is the soft cap and hardcap project? I hope that the figures are adequate?
soft cap 30 Bitcoins, and hardcap 100 Bitcoins, the numbers are small, but it will not be easy to collect them.
I saw that the value of the soft Capa is indicated in BTC, will BTC be accepted as payment in the ICO process, or only ETH ?
The site States that payments will be accepted in Ethereum and Bitcoins, it would be nice if the payments were accepted in dollars.
Activity: 238
How many funds do you want to raise? What is the soft cap and hardcap project? I hope that the figures are adequate?
soft cap 30 Bitcoins, and hardcap 100 Bitcoins, the numbers are small, but it will not be easy to collect them.
I saw that the value of the soft Capa is indicated in BTC, will BTC be accepted as payment in the ICO process, or only ETH ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Activity: 252
There is new information, ICO terms are postponed for another 2 weeks, the administration wants to make innovations in the project before starting the sale of tokens.
Great, investors will have more time to prepare funds for investment. I wonder what innovations we have prepared for the administration?
I think that the owners of the project decided to notify the project team list, so that all the questions disappeared from potential investors.
In fact, there may be several reasons, but this is rather positive than negative news. After all, to produce a crude product on the market, so an idea. You need to bring the project to mind first
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
The project looks very serious, and the idea is topical, but I can not understand one thing, why developers use blockchain, why use such serious technologies? What will this give to users?
Activity: 154
There is new information, ICO terms are postponed for another 2 weeks, the administration wants to make innovations in the project before starting the sale of tokens.
Great, investors will have more time to prepare funds for investment. I wonder what innovations we have prepared for the administration?
I think that the owners of the project decided to notify the project team list, so that all the questions disappeared from potential investors.
Activity: 71
I want to know, according to the results, on what crypto-exchange exchanges the token will be in
There was information that there are preliminary agreements with the exchanges hitbtc and yobit - a good choice, they are well suited for young projects. So far, nothing more.
Activity: 196
Activity: 75
I want to know, according to the results, on what crypto-exchange exchanges the token will be in
Activity: 182
Activity: 42
It seems to me that the project has every chance to enter the services market and get its place there. I would certainly like to see the public team of the project.
Also it is not necessary. I saw many successful projects. which did not show the developers. So this is not necessary.

And the project is created on the basis of already working? I'm interested in what kind of experience in this business the developers have and what can be expected.
It seems to me that the project has every chance to enter the services market and get its place there. I would certainly like to see the public team of the project.
Also it is not necessary. I saw many successful projects. which did not show the developers. So this is not necessary.
copper member
Activity: 115
We want to note that we have a lot of changes!

1) We modify and supplement the site
2) Changes are made to White Paper
3) All social networks are running + replenishment of their number
4) In connection with the modifications postponed ICO on June 21
5) Investor's personal cabinet is at the stage of Development
6) We decided to launch the Bounty Campaign

The rest of the news will be shared on all of our resources, track!
  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 168
I can not say that the project is straight bomb and super cool, but in my opinion, it's too early to send it off. There are several good ideas and chances of success for the project, too!
In each project there are positive and negative sides...The chances of success for all are equal. And time and users will exclude what they do not like.
Pages:
Jump to: