Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 82. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
  The project is still young. I am sure that shortcomings in the information will be supplemented in the near future. And we will see what kind of project it is.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
I'm happy to try this platform in work. Recently there are very few adequate customers. And besides, you need to protect yourself from unscrupulous customers.
I agree that unscrupulous projects of divorced a lot, especially in 2017-2018, you need to consider all the risks.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Will there be any checks, passing tests for (to determine the qualifications) of the performers? Certificates, documents, etc.?

Fact that agreed to place coins on stock exchanges - well done. This raises the mood of a potential investor. And then I thought that there future for the project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm happy to try this platform in work. Recently there are very few adequate customers. And besides, you need to protect yourself from unscrupulous customers.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Will there be any checks, passing tests for (to determine the qualifications) of the performers? Certificates, documents, etc.?
Activity: 98
I see that they transferred to ICO to 21. With what news it can be connected?

Probably with the fact that the course goes down. And to collect the necessary amount in the crypto currency will need more time and money. So do not worry, all ok.

I saw that so many projects do similar. And some even increase the number of tokens. The fact that the moved dates, says that the team understands how important the difference with the course.
Activity: 154

Probably with the fact that the course goes down. And to collect the necessary amount in the crypto currency will need more time and money. So do not worry, all ok.
Activity: 168
I wonder what the chances of a Russian project to become successful)) I saw a lot of exchanges for work, even with a crypto-currency payment. I'll see how the project will develop.
There are chances for success, because many Russian-speaking people are engaged in providing services for the crypto industry. Depends on the developers, they will be able to attract people or not.

Well, it always depends on the project team. If you look at successful projects - then there people plow 24/7. So you know, they must work hard
Activity: 182
Can you tell me about your team which working in Easy Work?

The team will soon be added to the site, White Paper and here. You will see everything, We are working on this Wink
I suspect that this is why the terms were postponed with the ICO, first you need to give maximum information about the project team, potential investors.
Perhaps you are right, how can you start the sales process, when the project website is not fully filled and investors have questions, it needs to be finalized.
Activity: 196
It seems that this is exactly the project in which it is worth investing
Do not forget to take into account all the risks, but I agree with you, the project looks very promising and interesting, it needs to be supported.
Activity: 19
It seems that this is exactly the project in which it is worth investing
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The team will soon be added to the site, White Paper and here. You will see everything, We are working on this Wink
I suspect that this is why the terms were postponed with the ICO, first you need to give maximum information about the project team, potential investors.
copper member
Activity: 115

I have already come across many similar projects. What about the rating system for performers and the customers themselves?
I am sure that the rating system will be, or ranks, or simply reviews, but the beginner must differ from the old member. Maybe in fact that development, team postponed ICO to 21 june
Clear business, because the administration in the first place will work for the customer and performer. I used to participate in many exchanges for flirens, at all without exception, the customer's word is the law.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Bounty they did not planed to make. Now it seems like they've changed their minds, a lot of people asked  they to make bounty. Everything for people))
I have already come across many similar projects. What about the rating system for performers and the customers themselves?
I am sure that the rating system will be, or ranks, or simply reviews, but the beginner must differ from the old member. Maybe in fact that development, team postponed ICO to 21 june
Activity: 70
I'm only interested in the question of why the administration of the project did not want to hold a bounty or airdrop, because it's still almost free advertising.
Pages:
Jump to: