Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 13. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
guys, I would like to discuss the advantages of this project. I'm sure that among us there are people who are more competent in these matters (except, of course, developers). I, for one, am sure that this platform will not have competition, given its innovative approach to the existing system of interaction between consumers and contractors.
Activity: 252
it is noteworthy that tokens on this platform act as a utility designed to track transactions, interactions and reviews. in general, their properties for payment for services are preserved, only it can be added that an incentive is created to review the existing system of interaction between suppliers and consumers.
Activity: 420
As I understand it, this project more efficiently and reasonably approaches the interaction between consumers and contractors: due to block-building technology, the rating, financial security, as well as customer satisfaction with suppliers are raised.
it is quite right. customer satisfaction just depends on these factors, which you listed. In addition, the blockchain platforms used here are used with the help of the Ethereum blockchain, which makes it clear the seriousness and reliability of the project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Project YINC

YINC is the most simple, cost-effective and reliable way to hire service providers using cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology. YINC’s Smart Escrow system allows users to book and pay for services with the power and security of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
I hope this business gets a great profit! It has informed results and faultless idea. There are no obstacles to be needed and great for YINC. I am pretty sure about it.
It is nice to see that you’re inspired so much but I can’t understand one thing. How can you be so sure where there are so many competitors? Project is interesting but why it will be better than others. How will it conquer public?
Well, if you have some doubts you need to find more information. At least, you need to reread the white list. It could be really interesting for you. Also, I can share this video with you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoyNiL7RusA

Thank you. The situation becomes clearer now. Maybe it can change my mind. The project is really remarkable and I like that team really cares about community. They want to share maximum information about the project.
True. Besides, they will be very happy to hear opinion of every member of the community. For example, Mike Azeroual, co-founder and COO, will be happy to hear how you dislike the middleman in the service-to-hire industry.
Wow. I guess this team choose the right path of development and they will make a product that will fulfill all users’ request. It can make a real revolution on the market.
Activity: 322
I hope this business gets a great profit! It has informed results and faultless idea. There are no obstacles to be needed and great for YINC. I am pretty sure about it.
It is nice to see that you’re inspired so much but I can’t understand one thing. How can you be so sure where there are so many competitors? Project is interesting but why it will be better than others. How will it conquer public?
Well, if you have some doubts you need to find more information. At least, you need to reread the white list. It could be really interesting for you. Also, I can share this video with you

Thank you. The situation becomes clearer now. Maybe it can change my mind. The project is really remarkable and I like that team really cares about community. They want to share maximum information about the project.
True. Besides, they will be very happy to hear opinion of every member of the community. For example, Mike Azeroual, co-founder and COO, will be happy to hear how you dislike the middleman in the service-to-hire industry.

Activity: 322
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
The project is 100% promising. I like their idea and news approach to the current problems of the market. I want to see how developers will be updating the platform to make it better.
I am sure that this team can create something really special. These guys know how to make something worthy. Besides, I know that they are working really hard to improve the platform and find new partners for YINC.
I hope so. Where did you find this information? I would like to know about it too. Do you know something about their plans? I would like to stay tuned.
Well, I think it will be useful for you too find this info in YINC social media because I found it in facebook. There are many interesting stuffs about the project. Here is the link
https://www.facebook.com/YINC-908630105884555/

Thank you. I will read some previous posts about. You still haven’t answers my question. Have you find out something about their future plans? I mean about future partnerships.
Actually, I don’t know. I guess more funds their will raise more partners they will have. They will have plans to conquer the world market and I am sure that the will need support from local vendors. It will be pretty useful for both parts.
I can agree with your opinion. I guess this project has many perspectives to become a world-famous platform. YINC offers a new way to earn good reputation for a company. Nowadays reputation is very important for successful business.
It is so true. It is the main problem of any company to be famous for its success and qualitative production or service. Like they say, your brand isn’t what you say it is, it’s google says what it is. This is really dangerous.
Yep. And YINC tries to help companies to make the system of reviews more fair and honest to everyone. It can be wonderful I guess. I wish developers good luck!

Reviews are a sensitive topic as so many things can be done in bad ways. Fake and harmful reviews and so on and so forth.
Activity: 238
The project is 100% promising. I like their idea and news approach to the current problems of the market. I want to see how developers will be updating the platform to make it better.
I am sure that this team can create something really special. These guys know how to make something worthy. Besides, I know that they are working really hard to improve the platform and find new partners for YINC.
I hope so. Where did you find this information? I would like to know about it too. Do you know something about their plans? I would like to stay tuned.
Well, I think it will be useful for you too find this info in YINC social media because I found it in facebook. There are many interesting stuffs about the project. Here is the link

Thank you. I will read some previous posts about. You still haven’t answers my question. Have you find out something about their future plans? I mean about future partnerships.
Actually, I don’t know. I guess more funds their will raise more partners they will have. They will have plans to conquer the world market and I am sure that the will need support from local vendors. It will be pretty useful for both parts.
I can agree with your opinion. I guess this project has many perspectives to become a world-famous platform. YINC offers a new way to earn good reputation for a company. Nowadays reputation is very important for successful business.
It is so true. It is the main problem of any company to be famous for its success and qualitative production or service. Like they say, your brand isn’t what you say it is, it’s google says what it is. This is really dangerous.
Yep. And YINC tries to help companies to make the system of reviews more fair and honest to everyone. It can be wonderful I guess. I wish developers good luck!
Activity: 266

Activity: 406
Reviews is a great problem for the current market. You never know how truthful the review about service of a certain vendor was. I really hope that YINC can solve this problem. It become a real revolution for the market.
I completely agree with you. This idea is something outstanding. Reviews need to be controlled somehow. But I still can’t understand how it will be provided. It isn’t clear for me.
You need to read the white paper because it could be useful. You can find all information there but I can help you too. Consumers will be motivated to leave reviews. They will get rewards for every review left on the platform.
Ok. Like a consumer will be very interested to do it. Do you know that there are many fake reviews in internet? They can be bad or good no matter but it is still misinformation. How are they supposed control it?
Reviews will be accessible for consumer only after job will be finished. So, only consumers that used this service will be able to share their opinion. This scheme can be very effective I guess.
I would like to see it live. I hope developers will launch the demo of the platform and community will be able to evaluate their success. I guess it will be really helpful.
Well, it would be a great idea but I am sure that YINC’s team need enough time to make it real. It is a great job so it deserves to be waited. You just need to be more patient.
Reviews is a great problem for the current market. You never know how truthful the review about service of a certain vendor was. I really hope that YINC can solve this problem. It become a real revolution for the market.
I completely agree with you. This idea is something outstanding. Reviews need to be controlled somehow. But I still can’t understand how it will be provided. It isn’t clear for me.
You need to read the white paper because it could be useful. You can find all information there but I can help you too. Consumers will be motivated to leave reviews. They will get rewards for every review left on the platform.
Ok. Like a consumer will be very interested to do it. Do you know that there are many fake reviews in internet? They can be bad or good no matter but it is still misinformation. How are they supposed control it?
Reviews will be accessible for consumer only after job will be finished. So, only consumers that used this service will be able to share their opinion. This scheme can be very effective I guess.
I would like to see it live. I hope developers will launch the demo of the platform and community will be able to evaluate their success. I guess it will be really helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: