Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 14. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Reviews is a great problem for the current market. You never know how truthful the review about service of a certain vendor was. I really hope that YINC can solve this problem. It become a real revolution for the market.
I completely agree with you. This idea is something outstanding. Reviews need to be controlled somehow. But I still can’t understand how it will be provided. It isn’t clear for me.
You need to read the white paper because it could be useful. You can find all information there but I can help you too. Consumers will be motivated to leave reviews. They will get rewards for every review left on the platform.
Ok. Like a consumer will be very interested to do it. Do you know that there are many fake reviews in internet? They can be bad or good no matter but it is still misinformation. How are they supposed control it?
Reviews will be accessible for consumer only after job will be finished. So, only consumers that used this service will be able to share their opinion. This scheme can be very effective I guess.
Activity: 238
Reviews is a great problem for the current market. You never know how truthful the review about service of a certain vendor was. I really hope that YINC can solve this problem. It become a real revolution for the market.
I completely agree with you. This idea is something outstanding. Reviews need to be controlled somehow. But I still can’t understand how it will be provided. It isn’t clear for me.
You need to read the white paper because it could be useful. You can find all information there but I can help you too. Consumers will be motivated to leave reviews. They will get rewards for every review left on the platform.
Ok. Like a consumer will be very interested to do it. Do you know that there are many fake reviews in internet? They can be bad or good no matter but it is still misinformation. How are they supposed control it?
Activity: 238
Activity: 322

The project has a great potential I think. By the way, who can tell me some information about the project? I read the white paper but there are so many questions left. I thought that someone can help me.

YINC offers a new approach to the service-to-hire market. It can change everything. What information do you need? YINC tokens are very useful for platform users. What have you understood after white paper reading?
Actually, I’ve understood not too much. I understand that I can pay for vendor’s service using these tokens but I have an opportunity to pay in fiat. So, what’s the point to pay in tokens if you can make payment in fiat?
Well, you still have to pay fees in tokens. You will be able to pay the whole sum in fiat but using tokens will reduce you 50% from the fee. I guess it can change your mind.
Wow. I’ve lost this information. I consider that it will be easier to use tokens than fiat currencies. Wait a minute. I still don’t get how developers will allow to pay fees in fiat too? Can you explain me this part, please?
Yes, of course. Look, they will perform the exchange to tokens on their behalf at no charge. I guess it won’t be so attractive as paying in tokens. But it still consumers decision. Only they will decide what is easier to use.
Thank you so much for your help. Now I understand more. These features showed how much how team want to fulfill all customers’ requests. I am sure that YINC will be successful. This project really gives you control.
Activity: 154

The project has a great potential I think. By the way, who can tell me some information about the project? I read the white paper but there are so many questions left. I thought that someone can help me.

YINC offers a new approach to the service-to-hire market. It can change everything. What information do you need? YINC tokens are very useful for platform users. What have you understood after white paper reading?
Actually, I’ve understood not too much. I understand that I can pay for vendor’s service using these tokens but I have an opportunity to pay in fiat. So, what’s the point to pay in tokens if you can make payment in fiat?
Well, you still have to pay fees in tokens. You will be able to pay the whole sum in fiat but using tokens will reduce you 50% from the fee. I guess it can change your mind.
Wow. I’ve lost this information. I consider that it will be easier to use tokens than fiat currencies. Wait a minute. I still don’t get how developers will allow to pay fees in fiat too? Can you explain me this part, please?
Yes, of course. Look, they will perform the exchange to tokens on their behalf at no charge. I guess it won’t be so attractive as paying in tokens. But it still consumers decision. Only they will decide what is easier to use.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If you did not know, then the reward can be obtained in the same way for recommendations. This is one of the interesting features of this platform in fact.
Can you tell me in more detail what kind of opportunity it is? What kind of recommendations do you have in mind? I just hear about it for the first time.
Well, if you recommend a certain vendor to the customer, you can get a reward for it. But in this case, the customer should remain satisfied with the work done.
Well, I just got it. That is, if I already used the services of a certain vendor, then I can recommend it to someone from customers.
All this is exactly so. And if he remains satisfied with the work done, then you will receive some reward for this particular.
I definitely like this concept. This can draw attention to the platform and ensure that vendors honor their obligations honestly to the customer.
Activity: 196
If you did not know, then the reward can be obtained in the same way for recommendations. This is one of the interesting features of this platform in fact.
Can you tell me in more detail what kind of opportunity it is? What kind of recommendations do you have in mind? I just hear about it for the first time.
Well, if you recommend a certain vendor to the customer, you can get a reward for it. But in this case, the customer should remain satisfied with the work done.
Well, I just got it. That is, if I already used the services of a certain vendor, then I can recommend it to someone from customers.
All this is exactly so. And if he remains satisfied with the work done, then you will receive some reward for this particular.
Activity: 140
Privacy and security is a must specially for crypto enthusiast. YINC provide that so it will become a big hit when YINC comes out in the market.
Activity: 14
As other users have stated the review function needs some work to it for it to be as transparent and have a fair/just functionality
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: