Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 24. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
"Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the 
Yodse
 project team in the following order: 50% of the tokens due to the team
are  paid  after  the  ICO
,  and  the  second  half  is  frozen  and  paid  only  after  the                         
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in 
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be 
unlocked up to the 1 September 2018 and 1/3 up to the 1 January 2019."

I wonder what is the meaning of this payment? I do not think that the team will need these tokens after the end of ICO.

Will the tokens bought by investors be frozen? What is the use of doing this?
Tokens will be frozen for some time after the end of ICO for regulating token rate. This is a usual practice.
Activity: 168
I think this site has its own striking differences in providing a business complex for manufacturers and buyers, implemented within the framework of the ecosystem. Thus, Yodse will become a unique trading platform of its kind due to its comparative advantages

That's for sure, also minimal commission will present the best price at the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think this site has its own striking differences in providing a business complex for manufacturers and buyers, implemented within the framework of the ecosystem. Thus, Yodse will become a unique trading platform of its kind due to its comparative advantages
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
"Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the 
Yodse
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in 
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be 

I wonder what is the meaning of this payment? I do not think that the team will need these tokens after the end of ICO.

Will the tokens bought by investors be frozen? What is the use of doing this?
Activity: 910
https://i.imgur.com/ZQP6wSq.png
Why are so many tokens allocated to the team + advisers and so few tokens allocated to advertising? After all, the project will have to be advertised all over the world.
Perhaps the project is betting on targeted work with the producers of goods, or some other way to attract participants to the platform without a massive marketing.
Well ... then it would be nice if the team described in more detail about these methods. If they are certainly not an idea that can be stolen.
Activity: 588
Yodse
1 January 2020.

The question is interesting. Maybe these tokens are reserved for calculations with possible partners. Something like a reserve for unscheduled calculations.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

in general, there is no problem. just your site is not very convenient, because there is always a frame with a proposal to join your social networks, literally every 5 seconds. and this frame on the whole screen
This is problem? I close this window and it does not appear anymore.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
as I understand it, the pre-sale was not very successful? and tell me why your site is so uncomfortable? I spent a few minutes on it and could not read anything, because there was always a frame with your social networks

Hello russBOY!

Can you send us printscreen or describe the problem you are experincing on website?
We'll take attention on it.

in general, there is no problem. just your site is not very convenient, because there is always a frame with a proposal to join your social networks, literally every 5 seconds. and this frame on the whole screen
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Yodse
1 January 2020.

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Who performs the function of a community manager or project representative in thread?
Yodse@Alex
I think he will soon appear in the thread and answer the accumulated questions. At least I hope so.
Thanks, I did not read the entire thread before I started asking questions. I'll wait for an answer now.
Activity: 364
Before the end of the pre-ICO, there are 5 days, and there is not much money collected https://yodse.io/
What are the further actions of the team?
Activity: 336
Yodse@Alex
I think he will soon appear in the thread and answer the accumulated questions. At least I hope so.

Yes, this person appears regularly in the subject and gives detailed answers to all the questions posed.
In that case, after the weekend (which ends as I suppose tomorrow for him), he will have to work hard.
Since there is no referral program, the team on other channels establishes a link with entrepreneurs.

Why are so many tokens allocated to the team + advisers and so few tokens allocated to advertising? After all, the project will have to be advertised all over the world.
Perhaps the project is betting on targeted work with the producers of goods, or some other way to attract participants to the platform without a massive marketing.

Perhaps, the team is already actively negotiating with entrepreneurs of a relatively fruitful cooperation.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZQP6wSq.png
Referal fund + Bounty + Marketing and promotion = advertising actually.
An interesting question is for how long the team tokens will be frozen.
That's what I found in white paper. More or less normal conditions for freezing tokens. It would be better if all tokens were frozen until 2020.
Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the  
Yodse
are  paid  after  the  ICO,  and  the  second  half  is  frozen  and  paid  only  after  the                          
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in  
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be  
unlocked up to the 1 September 2018 and 1/3 up to the 1 January 2019.

Why would this be better? Long enough to be frozen tokens. Many investors will not like it.
Activity: 476
That's what I found in white paper. More or less normal conditions for freezing tokens. It would be better if all tokens were frozen until 2020.
Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the  
Yodse
are  paid  after  the  ICO,  and  the  second  half  is  frozen  and  paid  only  after  the                          
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in  
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be  

Thanks, I did not dig in such a big document, I hoped for the answer from the community manager. Quite an interesting distribution system.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Activity: 588
Yodse
1 January 2020.
Merit: 11
Who performs the function of a community manager or project representative in thread?
Yodse@Alex

Yes, this person appears regularly in the subject and gives detailed answers to all the questions posed.
Activity: 910
You got a Homer picture in your profile, you have no white paper where you technically show how the whole thing is supposed to work and yet you ask for millions, please man.
Today I studied this project in more detail, here is their white paper https://yodse.io/doc/en/yodse-en-whitepaper.pdf
I can not say that there is a step-by-step technical description of the whole project, but there is a lot of information there.
Pages:
Jump to: