Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 14. (Read 193750 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Is there a place where we can suggest to team which retailer we would like them to add to app?

I would suggest you to try with Telegram group,team is active there,but from what i could see,they covered everything really good so far!

There is probably an option to contact them directly via mail.

Can someone please share their official email address for things related to marketing and suggestions please?

I think it would be the best to contact them on Telegram.
The team is pretty active there so I believe that you can get all the info you need
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How does Zeex prevent double spending or other manipulations by malicious users?Can you explain that bit ?
brand new
iPhone and Android apps will be published at the same time?

It was mentioned before that the Android application will go out first, but I do not know in some thing change...

Android first? Too bad. I hope apps for he both platforms will be released at the same time.

It makes sense to with android first as it holds majority of the market.But iOS is very important too of course,especially for NA market.

iOS has a priority in the NA market, but Apple must first change some policy issues regarding crypto.

Newbie question: what exactly is Apple doing that’s making a problems for crypto platforms? What kind of policy do they have?

They have issues with apps that use crypto for payment,thats the main issue i think.

No, that is not the problem, problem is that Apple store has a policy that needs to be followed and your app has to go through more filters than on Google play, so it is easier and wiser to first go for Android.

Ok, but in that case - it’s hard to believe that’s apple will adjust their processes in order to allow the crypto developers to publish their apps more easily. What happens if the do not change anything regarding their strategy for app publishing?
Activity: 222

It was mentioned before that the Android application will go out first, but I do not know in some thing change...

Android first? Too bad. I hope apps for he both platforms will be released at the same time.

It makes sense to with android first as it holds majority of the market.But iOS is very important too of course,especially for NA market.

iOS has a priority in the NA market, but Apple must first change some policy issues regarding crypto.

Newbie question: what exactly is Apple doing that’s making a problems for crypto platforms? What kind of policy do they have?

They have issues with apps that use crypto for payment,thats the main issue i think.

No, that is not the problem, problem is that Apple store has a policy that needs to be followed and your app has to go through more filters than on Google play, so it is easier and wiser to first go for Android.
Activity: 96
When can we expect token distribution to start?

I think pretty soon, the way the last announcment by the team was worded it seemed it is a matter of weeks.
Activity: 142
Is there a place where we can suggest to team which retailer we would like them to add to app?

I would suggest you to try with Telegram group,team is active there,but from what i could see,they covered everything really good so far!

Can someone please share their official email address for things related to marketing and suggestions please?
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
Please give me a basic walkthrough of how the Zeex Protocol works,or do you maybe have some explanation video how whole procedure will work?

Maybe this could help

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFEqsY1IPMEC_h-97-ixojA

This kind of videos are exactly the stuff we need more off.It helps new people to understand it a bit better.

It would be even better if there were videos with more detail and a bit more step by step instructions to be honest.That would help even more.
Activity: 212
Please give me a basic walkthrough of how the Zeex Protocol works,or do you maybe have some explanation video how whole procedure will work?

Maybe this could help

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFEqsY1IPMEC_h-97-ixojA

This kind of videos are exactly the stuff we need more off.It helps new people to understand it a bit better.
brand new

This is the case at the moment, but that will surely change.
Activity: 143

brand new
Good evening! When will the distribution of tokens to participants begin? Thanks for the answer.

We are still waiting for TGE to happen.After that is done,then distribution can start.

When should TGE happen? I have not seen any dates announced yet.

We are all still waiting for an announcement.

Its nice to see that community is excited about ZEEX going live!

And what about retailers, is someone new added lately?

And if not, when can we expect new retailers to be added?

New retwilers are added constantly, the number is constantly increasing...

Do you maybe have some link with the list of the currently supported retailers?

You can check it on Zeex web site

https://www.zeex.me/

Thanks m8!
And one additional questions - if you purchased the Starbucks gift card for example, you can use it in every Starbucks (Ireland, Germany etc.), country does not matter?

You need to read that on the gift card that you are buying, some are restricted, some are not.

Thanks for the info!
Activity: 19

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
When can we expect token distribution to start?
Activity: 147

brand new

brand new

brand new

In the WP it is stated that apps for both platforms are planned for Q4. I can understand why the Android app is going to be pubslihed sooner than the iOS app but I just hope iOS app will not come too late.

Well it is possible that both applications will come out simultaneously, but I do not think this will happen by the end of this year ....

Well even that would be great because that would mean that everything’s right on schedule. I mean, plan was to release the apps in Q4  so... end of the year is Q4 Cheesy
Activity: 266

In the WP it is stated that apps for both platforms are planned for Q4. I can understand why the Android app is going to be pubslihed sooner than the iOS app but I just hope iOS app will not come too late.

Well it is possible that both applications will come out simultaneously, but I do not think this will happen by the end of this year ....
Activity: 26

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
So in the end was hard cap reached?

Yes,so because of that there wont be any public sale,that that invested during presale will get their ETH back.
Pages:
Jump to: