Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 11. (Read 193750 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Will there be a referral program for the app when it gets launched?

It is not a bad idea, maybe reward good referrers with some extra ZIX or even a certain gift cards for their activity.
brand new
Activity: 0
Will there be a referral program for the app when it gets launched?
Activity: 26
Metamask or MyEtherWallet.
Or Ledger Nano S as a hardware wallet
Activity: 42
What wallet would you guys recommend to safely store ZIX when distribution starts?
Activity: 96
Are there any news about this new bounty campaign,when can we expect that?

Where have you heard about the new bounty?What would be the point of it?

I have heard rumours too about it.Could be focused on the app for example, to promote the app and get more early users.

That makes sense, since it has been quiet for few months bounty would boost the interest in the app.When will we get the app launched?  Grin
Activity: 185
Merit: 1

I have heard rumours too about it.Could be focused on the app for example, to promote the app and get more early users.
Activity: 142

Activity: 152
Has ZEEX reached the softcap? I don't see information about the results of their funding,
 the private sale has also been completed, and when ZEEX start the TGE?

Here you can read the latest news about Zeex.

https://medium.com/@Zeex.me/a-blockchain-economy-is-born-6f4487e06a5a
So, what they collected in private sales, is enough? (61 765 ETH)  And there will be no public sales. Quite a broad gesture, with the return of the ETH.
Well, will wait for it on exchangers.

Yes i have to wait too,i missed that presale,because it was opened for only 24 hours i think...

When was that sale exactly,anyone knows?As i also missed that, was waiting for public sale,but it seems like ill have to buy ZIX from bancor.

That was few months ago, but as you said soon we will all be able to buy more ZIX on exchanges! Does anyone know when will we be able to ZIX directly through the app?
Activity: 193
It would be cool if we could buy petrol by using Zeex app.  Cool This idea just crossed my mind when I was at the gas station. Smiley

Haha, that’s really great idea! Cheesy
It would be great if Zeex could arrange that kind of deal. Smiley

You should suggest that to the team, it would be interesting option for sure Cheesy
Activity: 220
Yes, broad move but we will see how it will turn out in the end.
If I’m not mistaken, Zeex will be listed on the Bancor first and then the plan is to get listed on the other exchanges as well.

It will be much easier to get listed on top exchange after getting nice volume on Bancor.

Definitely, Bancor is good entry point. When everything on Bancor turns out great, we should expect Zeex to be listed on the top exchanges too.

By the time Zeex launches they might even have more exchanges in the bag besides Bancor!
brand new
Yes, broad move but we will see how it will turn out in the end.
If I’m not mistaken, Zeex will be listed on the Bancor first and then the plan is to get listed on the other exchanges as well.

It will be much easier to get listed on top exchange after getting nice volume on Bancor.

Definitely, Bancor is good entry point. When everything on Bancor turns out great, we should expect Zeex to be listed on the top exchanges too.
Activity: 219
I remember seeing a post on Medium reaching out to people who live in the UK and would like to test the platform. There it was mentioned that most of the retailers are located in UK

Yes i remember that too,they were mostly interested in beta testers from UK,they had priority.
brand new
It would be cool if we could buy petrol by using Zeex app.  Cool This idea just crossed my mind when I was at the gas station. Smiley

Haha, that’s really great idea! Cheesy
It would be great if Zeex could arrange that kind of deal. Smiley
brand new
I remember seeing a post on Medium reaching out to people who live in the UK and would like to test the platform. There it was mentioned that most of the retailers are located in UK
Activity: 264
How you plan to spend raised funds, what will be priority?

Makes sense to focus on the marketing, as they have app already. All they need now is to attract users.

I dont think that ap is already finished.It is currently in beta,but i do agree that marketing part will be most important thing now!

When BETA testing started?

I remember one post that was posted in June on Medium where they mentioned that beta testing is live.

Yes beta was out around that time,i remember many people interested,including me,but sadly it was invite only beta.

Do we know how many people have participated in the BETA testing?

I do not think the team has published that information. How many participants are optimal for such platform?

I don't think it was a large number of participants, it is important to have several different size groups to get the best results.

Beta testing was also limited to just a small number of countries, right?
In that case, I think it’s fair to assume that also the number of beta testers was quite small.

True, only three countries are involved in testing (UK, Germany and Russia).
Activity: 219

Thats actually great idea, getting some gas station chain on the list Cheesy
brand new
Activity: 276
Has ZEEX reached the softcap? I don't see information about the results of their funding,

So, what they collected in private sales, is enough? (61 765 ETH)  And there will be no public sales. Quite a broad gesture, with the return of the ETH.

Yes i have to wait too,i missed that presale,because it was opened for only 24 hours i think...

When was that sale exactly,anyone knows?As i also missed that, was waiting for public sale,but it seems like ill have to buy ZIX from bancor.
Activity: 29

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

So, what they collected in private sales, is enough? (61 765 ETH)  And there will be no public sales. Quite a broad gesture, with the return of the ETH.

That is true,you dont see that often,that teams gives back  ETH while letting those investors keep their tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: