Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 13. (Read 193750 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
How you plan to spend raised funds, what will be priority?

Makes sense to focus on the marketing, as they have app already. All they need now is to attract users.

I dont think that ap is already finished.It is currently in beta,but i do agree that marketing part will be most important thing now!

When BETA testing started?

I remember one post that was posted in June on Medium where they mentioned that beta testing is live.

Yes beta was out around that time,i remember many people interested,including me,but sadly it was invite only beta.

Does anyone know if beta is now closed and done or people are still testing the app?

Wouldn't it make sense that it is over and that it should be launched soon? Am I wrong?
Activity: 211
Is there a place where we can suggest to team which retailer we would like them to add to app?

I would suggest you to try with Telegram group,team is active there,but from what i could see,they covered everything really good so far!

There is probably an option to contact them directly via mail.

Can someone please share their official email address for things related to marketing and suggestions please?

I just checked on their web site, unfortunately I could not find any contact, you can try contact them on Telegram...

I got a feeling that Telegram I’d prefer communication channel. Most of the teams prefer to be contacted this way.

That is, teams are most active on Telegram groups, news about project are first announce there.

Yeah, because there is so many bots now on forum, Telegram has become a bit more important then forum used to be.
Activity: 166

Makes sense to focus on the marketing, as they have app already. All they need now is to attract users.

I dont think that ap is already finished.It is currently in beta,but i do agree that marketing part will be most important thing now!

I remember one post that was posted in June on Medium where they mentioned that beta testing is live.

Yes beta was out around that time,i remember many people interested,including me,but sadly it was invite only beta.

Does anyone know if beta is now closed and done or people are still testing the app?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
How does Zeex prevent double spending or other manipulations by malicious users?Can you explain that bit ?
i think they will be using smart contract to exchange eth or tokens for gift cards. smart contracts are vulnerable too, so they probably will get it audited with several companies before releasing it for public use.

I think  that their smart contract is audited already by independent companies.Team member mentioned that in their telegram group.

Yes, you are right their contract was already audited and cleared Cheesy
Activity: 29
How does Zeex prevent double spending or other manipulations by malicious users?Can you explain that bit ?
i think they will be using smart contract to exchange eth or tokens for gift cards. smart contracts are vulnerable too, so they probably will get it audited with several companies before releasing it for public use.

I think  that their smart contract is audited already by independent companies.Team member mentioned that in their telegram group.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

brand new
Activity: 0

Activity: 264

Activity: 156
Is there a place where we can suggest to team which retailer we would like them to add to app?

I would suggest you to try with Telegram group,team is active there,but from what i could see,they covered everything really good so far!

Can someone please share their official email address for things related to marketing and suggestions please?

I just checked on their web site, unfortunately I could not find any contact, you can try contact them on Telegram...

I got a feeling that Telegram I’d prefer communication channel. Most of the teams prefer to be contacted this way.

That is, teams are most active on Telegram groups, news about project are first announce there.
Activity: 26
iPhone and Android apps will be published at the same time?

It was mentioned before that the Android application will go out first, but I do not know in some thing change...

Android first? Too bad. I hope apps for he both platforms will be released at the same time.

It makes sense to with android first as it holds majority of the market.But iOS is very important too of course,especially for NA market.

iOS has a priority in the NA market, but Apple must first change some policy issues regarding crypto.

Newbie question: what exactly is Apple doing that’s making a problems for crypto platforms? What kind of policy do they have?

They have issues with apps that use crypto for payment,thats the main issue i think.

No, that is not the problem, problem is that Apple store has a policy that needs to be followed and your app has to go through more filters than on Google play, so it is easier and wiser to first go for Android.

So, in essence, everything is in the favor of Android because of technology? Shocked

If I understood correctly, Android has a head start not only because of the market share, but also because Google is less strict with crypto apps than Apple currently is.
brand new

brand new
iPhone and Android apps will be published at the same time?

It was mentioned before that the Android application will go out first, but I do not know in some thing change...

Android first? Too bad. I hope apps for he both platforms will be released at the same time.

It makes sense to with android first as it holds majority of the market.But iOS is very important too of course,especially for NA market.

iOS has a priority in the NA market, but Apple must first change some policy issues regarding crypto.

Newbie question: what exactly is Apple doing that’s making a problems for crypto platforms? What kind of policy do they have?

They have issues with apps that use crypto for payment,thats the main issue i think.

No, that is not the problem, problem is that Apple store has a policy that needs to be followed and your app has to go through more filters than on Google play, so it is easier and wiser to first go for Android.

So, in essence, everything is in the favor of Android because of technology? Shocked
Activity: 230

Activity: 252
Please give me a basic walkthrough of how the Zeex Protocol works,or do you maybe have some explanation video how whole procedure will work?

Maybe this could help

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFEqsY1IPMEC_h-97-ixojA

This kind of videos are exactly the stuff we need more off.It helps new people to understand it a bit better.

It would be even better if there were videos with more detail and a bit more step by step instructions to be honest.That would help even more.

I agree, and it is right time for several new ones Smiley
Activity: 19

Activity: 153
Please give me a basic walkthrough of how the Zeex Protocol works,or do you maybe have some explanation video how whole procedure will work?

Maybe this could help

This kind of videos are exactly the stuff we need more off.It helps new people to understand it a bit better.

I completely agree with you. Videos as these can help people to understand the whole idea much better. They should be simple and concise because most of the people just want easy and quick access to the info

I wish we had more videso with beta participants using Zeex,that would ge good marketing i think.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 308

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
brand new

Maybe this could help

I completely agree with you. Videos as these can help people to understand the whole idea much better. They should be simple and concise because most of the people just want easy and quick access to the info
Pages:
Jump to: