Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 9. (Read 193750 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Are we going to have options to buy ZIX directly in the app?

I would expect to.That makes sense , it would be very convenient for users of the app and very fast way to get ZIX and then spend it on a gift card.

I believe we will have that option too, but that will work only for buying ZIX with another cryptocurrency, it won't be possible to buy ZIX in app using FIAT.

With which cryptocurrencies can we purchase ZIX tokens?
Activity: 264

This sounds like a reasonable and logical thing to expect. Smiley
I expect this option in the app.

So we can only use ZIX to purchase git cards?
brand new
Activity: 0

This sounds like a reasonable and logical thing to expect. Smiley
I expect this option in the app.
Activity: 26
Does the team have any kind of AMA in plans?

I don't think we will get AMA to be honest anytime soon, it would be probably good thing to do, but seems that team has chose to go completely different way on how they handle the community.

When was the last AMA? Is there any article with summary?

AMA session in May (don’t know if that is the latest one): https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-team-live-ask-me-anything-transcript-722a378e73fe

I don't see a reason not to have a new AMA now, so much time has passed since we really had a chance to properly hear from the team, a lot of people would appreciate it.

I agree, given the new circumstances, the new promotion of the platform would be good.

I agree. Especially if you consider the fact that the team has been pretty silent for the last period. AMA session could help bringing the attention back to this project
Activity: 143

I don't think we will get AMA to be honest anytime soon, it would be probably good thing to do, but seems that team has chose to go completely different way on how they handle the community.

AMA session in May (don’t know if that is the latest one): https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/zeex-team-live-ask-me-anything-transcript-722a378e73fe

I don't see a reason not to have a new AMA now, so much time has passed since we really had a chance to properly hear from the team, a lot of people would appreciate it.

I agree, given the new circumstances, the new promotion of the platform would be good.
brand new
It would be cool if we could buy petrol by using Zeex app.  Cool This idea just crossed my mind when I was at the gas station. Smiley

Haha, that’s really great idea! Cheesy
It would be great if Zeex could arrange that kind of deal. Smiley

You should suggest that to the team, it would be interesting option for sure Cheesy

I do not see the reason why not, it is only necessary to sign a contract with some petrol company Grin

Is anyone from the team reading this forum? Or should we post all our recommendations directly to the Telegram channel (I did not find any additional contact info on the Zeex website)?

I suggest you to ask in telegram group if you are in a hurry.

That would be the best idea.
As far as I can see, team members are answering questions asked in the Telegram channel pretty promptly

Since I do not have an application, how many members are in their Telegram group?

Currently there are ~16200 members in the group

This is the optimal number, the group with too many members only makes confusion more easily Grin
Activity: 152

I would expect to.That makes sense , it would be very convenient for users of the app and very fast way to get ZIX and then spend it on a gift card.

I believe we will have that option too, but that will work only for buying ZIX with another cryptocurrency, it won't be possible to buy ZIX in app using FIAT.
Activity: 74

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

brand new
Activity: 166
It would be cool if we could buy petrol by using Zeex app.  Cool This idea just crossed my mind when I was at the gas station. Smiley

You should suggest that to the team, it would be interesting option for sure Cheesy

I do not see the reason why not, it is only necessary to sign a contract with some petrol company Grin

Is anyone from the team reading this forum? Or should we post all our recommendations directly to the Telegram channel (I did not find any additional contact info on the Zeex website)?

As far as I can see, team members are answering questions asked in the Telegram channel pretty promptly

Since I do not have an application, how many members are in their Telegram group?

What is the maximum number of people in a single Telegram group?

Maximum number for one group/channel is 100k members.
Activity: 266

What is the maximum number of people in a single Telegram group?
brand new

brand new

brand new

Activity: 211

Activity: 95
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Given the popularity of Zeex I think it is a maximum number that Telegram group can have.

It is not full group I think, would be nice to know the exact number, I don't use Telegram...

If you want to be informed when it comes to projects and make proper decisions you need to start using Telegram.

Btw. Zeex has a bit under 18k member in Telegram group.
Activity: 166

Given the popularity of Zeex I think it is a maximum number that Telegram group can have.

It is not full group I think, would be nice to know the exact number, I don't use Telegram...
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Do we know exact token allocation,i mean how many for team,investor,marketing etc?

I don't think that has been disclosed yet, hopefully soon it will.
Pages:
Jump to: