Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 10. (Read 193750 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do we know exact token allocation,i mean how many for team,investor,marketing etc?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
It would be cool if we could buy petrol by using Zeex app.  Cool This idea just crossed my mind when I was at the gas station. Smiley

Haha, that’s really great idea! Cheesy
It would be great if Zeex could arrange that kind of deal. Smiley

You should suggest that to the team, it would be interesting option for sure Cheesy

I do not see the reason why not, it is only necessary to sign a contract with some petrol company Grin

Is anyone from the team reading this forum? Or should we post all our recommendations directly to the Telegram channel (I did not find any additional contact info on the Zeex website)?

I suggest you to ask in telegram group if you are in a hurry.

That would be the best idea.
As far as I can see, team members are answering questions asked in the Telegram channel pretty promptly

Since I do not have an application, how many members are in their Telegram group?

Given the popularity of Zeex I think it is a maximum number that Telegram group can have.
Activity: 230
It would be cool if we could buy petrol by using Zeex app.  Cool This idea just crossed my mind when I was at the gas station. Smiley

You should suggest that to the team, it would be interesting option for sure Cheesy

I do not see the reason why not, it is only necessary to sign a contract with some petrol company Grin

Is anyone from the team reading this forum? Or should we post all our recommendations directly to the Telegram channel (I did not find any additional contact info on the Zeex website)?

As far as I can see, team members are answering questions asked in the Telegram channel pretty promptly

Since I do not have an application, how many members are in their Telegram group?
brand new

Activity: 252
Is it true that those who joined presale will get their ETH back while keeping the zix tokens?

I think they will, even though it sounds incredible... so at least they published it in the Medium article Grin

I think its fair thing to do,since ETH went alot down since they invested,so if they get same amount of ETH back,it wont be the same value anymore.
This is a very demanstrative gesture. They could, and not do it. This is similar to the marketing ploy, to attract attention and increase the community, as a result of increasing trust in the team, after this return. But this is not bad, I think that investors will appreciate it.

Yep,its win win situation,everyone will profit in the long run.

I agree, this is a very interesting decision, I believe it will have a positive impact on the project Smiley
Activity: 266

The team was very active here during the BETA testing, it become very quiet during this market situation...but given the announced changes thy will certainly return Grin
Activity: 19
Is it true that those who joined presale will get their ETH back while keeping the zix tokens?

I think they will, even though it sounds incredible... so at least they published it in the Medium article Grin

I think its fair thing to do,since ETH went alot down since they invested,so if they get same amount of ETH back,it wont be the same value anymore.
This is a very demanstrative gesture. They could, and not do it. This is similar to the marketing ploy, to attract attention and increase the community, as a result of increasing trust in the team, after this return. But this is not bad, I think that investors will appreciate it.

Yep,its win win situation,everyone will profit in the long run.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

brand new
Did the bounty token distribution already start or do we still have to wait?

Exact date is still not announced but some people mentioned it should happen soon (I.e. in next couple of weeks if I remember correctly)
brand new
Did the bounty token distribution already start or do we still have to wait?
brand new

brand new

Yes, this has already been confirmed by the team (on the Telegram channel if I remember correctly).
Pretty nice decision for the investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 156

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
brand new
Are there any news about this new bounty campaign,when can we expect that?

Where have you heard about the new bounty?What would be the point of it?

I have heard rumours too about it.Could be focused on the app for example, to promote the app and get more early users.

That makes sense, since it has been quiet for few months bounty would boost the interest in the app.When will we get the app launched?  Grin

I agree, this would be a great move by team, this would bring the focus back to the project at the right time Grin

I remember seeing a post on Medium reaching out to people who live in the UK and would like to test the platform. There it was mentioned that most of the retailers are located in UK

Yes i remember that too,they were mostly interested in beta testers from UK,they had priority.

Understandably, UK was most suited considering the current list of retailers.
brand new
Ledger Nano is fantastic but for the beginning period, MEW and MetaMask are a good choice
Activity: 222
Metamask or MyEtherWallet.
Or Ledger Nano S as a hardware wallet

If you don't have money to be buy, best solution is to use MEW by running your own client.
Pages:
Jump to: